Page 621 of 673 FirstFirst ... 121521571611619620621622623631671 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 6729

Thread: Formula One thread

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    It's not being censored...
    This is one of your earlier discussions all over again...you're turning a thread into the direction of something you want to discuss about because you have a chip on your shoulder regarding something that happened to you in the past (hence the skeletons)
    Do you think you're the only one who got divorced?
    Do you think you're the only one who got sucked dry by his ex?
    Do you think your the only one who didn't get to see his children?
    Hell i didn't see mine from age four until they were sixteen...
    Anyway i'm not getting into this any further...this is an F1 thread...not a "let's crush the feminists" one.
    I feel for you Konan, and I'm starting to see why what I've been saying has been painful for you. It seems that deep down you also know that something is seriously wrong in the world. I just wish you could have been more honest about earlier.

So, out of respect for you I will be happy to cease posting about this issue, even though it makes me very angry I need to vent.

Btw, I was never married and I don't have children, which is probably what I am able to approach this issue in a relatively cold and detached manner.
    Last edited by LukeC; 01-02-2018 at 21:32.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeC View Post
    I feel for you Konan, and I'm starting to see why what I've been saying has been panful for you. It seems that deep down you also know that something is seriously wrong in the world. I just wish you could have been more honest about earlier.

So, out of respect for you I will be happy to cease posting about this issue, even though it makes me very angry I need to vent.

Btw, I was never married and I don't have children, which is probably what I am able to approach this issue in a relatively cold and detached manner.
    Not about being dishonest...it just has nothing to do with anything and frankly non of anyone's business...(no offence)
    Just brought it up to prove a point...it was over twenty years ago so i'm over it.
    Ok...now back on topic please...i'm not gonna keep sending Schnizz PM's...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FS7 View Post
    Bernie Ecclestone's opinion about grid girl ban:
    https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/e...girls-1001155/

Some former grid girls are upset they lost their jobs.
    Reading the tweets from the girls that were quoted. In fighting between women?

Nah, honestly. Even those girls are saddened by the decision. They did it volunatarily because they loved it or else they wouldn't do it. Now others are trying to tell other what to do or what not to do. So it's like I said earlier... people who can't control their own emotions will end up trying to control others.

Since it seems to be enforced by Liberty, which is owner of my provider... VodafoneZiggo, it adds to weighing in my decision not to watch it. Or at least not through their medium.

I just hope the girls will be back for the 2019 season, although I doubt it.
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - Philips 32PFL9604H/12 32inch TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hkraft300, LukeC

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    Nope. Even if I agree with him in this regard, I don't want that old geezer back. He would've killed F1 eventually.
    Time will tell how Liberty media will do. So far the job they've been doing has been far from commendable.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen, Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Time will tell how Liberty media will do. So far the job they've been doing has been far from commendable.
    That i can agree on...
    The following user likes this Post: LukeC

Platform
    XBOX1
    I don't want to talk about any wider issues.
    It seemed to me that it was heading in that direction. If I'm wrong, then I apologize.

Have you been living under a rock? There is a war on men and masculinity being waged by feminists. Some feminists are even pushing to banish men from society and to have male babies aborted or killed shortly after birth.

But feminists are only half the problem; the other half is the men without gonads who stand idly by and allow this to happen; some even help the feminist campaign for world domination. The result is that not only are men now second-class citizens in the eyes of the law, in the workplace and in society in general, but also their most primal urges are now also being criminalized.
    "You need a good bra in the Karussell." -- Sabine Schmitz
    Xbox One | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    It seemed to me that it was heading in that direction. If I'm wrong, then I apologize.
    Water under the bridge now...

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    The following user likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    What I was doing there is giving my reasons for why I'm opposed to this particular philosophy infiltrating f1. The content of the post I was responding to already implied how I felt about it and thus there was no reason to explicitly state it. But the "opinion followed by reasons" formula that characterises all discussions and debates is stil present there.

But I did promise not to talk about this anymore, so let's leave it there.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    What I was doing there is giving my reasons for why I'm opposed to this particular philosophy infiltrating f1. The content of the post I was responding to already implied how I felt about it and thus there was no reason to explicitly state it. But the "opinion followed by reasons" formula that characterises all discussions and debates is stil present there.

But I did promise not to talk about this anymore, so let's leave it there.
    See post above yours...