Page 1 of 206 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Motorsport 6

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4

Forza Motorsport 6

50fps must be a typo.

Breathtaking graphics at 1080px resolution and 50 frames per second. Wet weather, 3D puddles, and night racing test your driving skills. Cutting-edge ForzaTech™ engine powers the unrelenting action and stat-of-the-art-physics at simulation speed.

Ultimate car fantasy
    The most cars of any racing game this generation. More than 450 cars all immaculately recreated and customizable, and complete with working cockpits and full damage. Tour 26 world-famous locales including Daytone, Rio, and more..

Never race alone
    Home of the greatest racing, tuning and painting community in gaming. 2-player split-screen racing, 24-player races, and realistic Drivatar opponents deliver packed tracks and unrivaled action.
    We reached out to Microsoft for comment and they informed us that "Forza Motorsport 6 will run at 1080p and 60 frames per second on Xbox One, and you will be able to learn more about the game at E3."

http://www.icxm.net/x/Forza-Motorsport-6-Features.html
    Link: http://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/games/forz...b-79cc868573bc (taken down)

Last edited by Dreco; 06-06-2015 at 19:51.
    The following user likes this Post: Goodlybenny45

Platform
    XBOX1
    Either that or they have changed their stance on 60fps although im a bit dubious of the link ...

Platform
    PS4
    Looks sweet!
    I'm more interested in GT7, though, and the route they will take. Since the standards have reached new heights with Project Cars in terms of the driving experience.
    1996: Super Nintendo l 1998: Nintendo 64 l 1999: PlayStation l 2001: PlayStation 2 l 2007: PlayStation 3 l 2011: Nintendo 3DS l 2014: PlayStation 4
    Add me on PSN for clean racing: PiinK_eMo_GiiRL
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Haiden, Old Hippie, Taxi_slider

Platform
    XBOX1
    A must have...nothing more and nothing less

450 cars I never ever thought that they bring this much cars

Some rumors say that porsche is in tge game
    Last edited by Psychomatrix; 06-06-2015 at 18:08.
    Xbox gamertag Psychomantyx .....
    Favorite Racinggames: GTR Evolution - Grand Prix Legends - GT Legends - RRE - Project Cars - Forza Motorsport - Nascar Racing 2003 - Gran Turismo 1/2/3/4 - F1 2013 - Grand Prix 3/4 - Indycar II - Indycar 2005 - Dirt 3 - Moto GP 2007 ..........
    The following user likes this Post: kilotango

Platform
    PC
    There was once a time when I'd have been excited by any news coming out of the Forza Motorsport camp, but now it's only got one thing I wish Project CARS had and that's a livery editor.
    Processor: AMD Piledriver FX-8 8350 4GHz Overclocked 4.5GHz | Videocard: Asus GTX 980 | Gamepad: Fanatec Clubsport V2 Wheel Base + Formula Rim + Clubsport V2 |
    Network Card: Asus PCE-N15 Mainboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX | Sound Card/Headphones: Razer Kraken 7.1 | Monitor/s: Asus VN247H 24" Super Narrow Bezel
    Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR3 | PSU: OCW 650W | Keyboard+Mouse: Logitech G510 + Madcatz R.A.T 3 | OS: Windows 7 x64
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Brent G, LMR ShOwTiMe875, vipco

Platform
    PC
    Thanks for this Dreco.

No dynamic time of day or dynamic weather, I don't think so...

I also agree 50FPS has to be a typo. Strange slip as these guys are very professional.

Again, baking a single time at night?, setting a non dynamic weather condition?, well surely that can't be the case.

I'm blaming a poorly worded press release here or some website inventiveness.

Regardless, assuming it's all fully dynamic, we have some work to do now to stay ahead and hit our holiday sales targets

Platform
    XBOX1
    I hope that the weather is dynamic. But it will be hard to beat the dynamic weather from project cars.
    Xbox gamertag Psychomantyx .....
    Favorite Racinggames: GTR Evolution - Grand Prix Legends - GT Legends - RRE - Project Cars - Forza Motorsport - Nascar Racing 2003 - Gran Turismo 1/2/3/4 - F1 2013 - Grand Prix 3/4 - Indycar II - Indycar 2005 - Dirt 3 - Moto GP 2007 ..........

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    we have some work to do now to stay ahead and hit our holiday sales targets
    Summer holiday or xmas? If both just let me know what will be released in which holiday so i can understand better haha.

Platform
    PC
    I've read it again a few times now. I'm surprised they don't mention dynamic at any point. Not for weather nor for 'night'.

If this is accurate and I'm doubting it right now, then we have less pressure than I initially expected.

We still have more tracks and let's be honest, all research shows us that people focus on 10-20 favoured cars so throwing 450 in doesn't bother me.

I'd like us to get to over 100 carefully picked cars for pCARS though.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mister dog View Post
    Summer holiday or xmas? If both just let me know what will be released in which holiday so i can understand better haha.
    I'll take sales at any time, not even insisting on holidays.

Here I'm thinking of the Christmas period. I had heard through the grapevine that Turn 10 were coming with dynamic weather and time of day. So again, we need more confirmation here. I can't fathom they'd sent out just a single baked 'night' look and a single baked 'rain' look. We did that with GTR1.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, mister dog, Scav3nger