Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PS4 CLEAN DRIVERS WANTED - USERNAMES WANTED

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Smile PS4 CLEAN DRIVERS WANTED - USERNAMES WANTED

So its pretty simple really, just looking for the PS4 usernames of players who are able to drive properly.
    I love this game but getting a bit sick of the lack of knowledge people have when playing the game/racing. The amount of times I get knocked of the track, have some idiot not break before a corner or ram me in the ass because they don't realise you need to break to take a corner. You have messed up and spun into a wall so why now ruin everyone else's race by trying to take us out.

So what I'm looking for are drivers are aware of other cars on track and who understand;

1. Driving Lines. (If your side by side coming to a corner give the other car room on either inside or outside. Think about the driving line and where the other car is going to want to go. If the car on the inside is blocking that line then sorry but try and get more traction on the outside or slow down and try and get a better drive out the corner)

2. Breaking Points. we all make mistakes at times but first corner pile ups are a joke. Looking for drivers who understand you can't take the first corner with a lot of speed if there is a lot of traffic. If there is a car in front of you chances are he is slowing down before to not ram into car in front and you should be aware of this and prepared to slow quickly.

3. Overtakes. 1 defensive move!! Don't swerve left and right trying to stop other drivers. Again, you messed up, you got a bad drive out of the corner so make your one move (planning ahead for corner to maybe plan to defend) or just deal with the fact the car behind is faster and will pass you. If your good you can always battle back.

These are the main points. Making mistakes will always happen and I for one do make mistakes but there is a difference between making a mistake and just driving like a complete noob and ruining the race for everyone else.
    So yeah, drivers who are aware of their surroundings (other driver), racing minded and enjoy clean racing please hit me up. Beginners are welcome if their head is in the right place.

My Username is Jimmy_Rinser

Happy Racing http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/ima...lies/smile.png
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Bluebounty05, MAARTEN, NWT_eNigma, racesafegrandad, sirsilver1968

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Just being able to survive Qualification without some ******* taking me out would be a good start.

Count me in. PSN = hostaman
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Bubbs, kalbo777

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    www.VRroom.org that's really all I need to say

Platform
    PS4
    PiinK_eMo_GiiRL, feel free to add me
    1996: Super Nintendo l 1998: Nintendo 64 l 1999: PlayStation l 2001: PlayStation 2 l 2007: PlayStation 3 l 2011: Nintendo 3DS l 2014: PlayStation 4
    Add me on PSN for clean racing: PiinK_eMo_GiiRL

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    TonUp1966 add me please
    PS4 T300RS with G27 pedals

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Check out www.matsuoracing.com 95% clean racers by invite only and someone is always watching. So noobs don't last long.

PSN Sproket555
    Last edited by Sproket; 09-06-2015 at 14:49.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Cheers guys and girls will add you up. Have signed up to Matsuo now and had a chat with Lordymatsu, sounds like a good guy and website def offers the driving experiance im after. Just signed up to VRoom now, having a little peak I can def get involved in what they offer. Cheers again and thc for the links

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    TonUp1966 can't seem to add you Error CE-37940-3 try adding me Jimmy_Rinser

MrFlibble81
    I'm in North America if that makes a difference and I've not played online yet but I would be interested in racing online with a group of clean racers.

My PSN is MrFlibble81

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Rob-MUFC-1987

I'll just be happy to have more people to enjoy the game with