Thread: Just started yesterday career won't save or load

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1

Just started yesterday career won't save or load

To give some background I am on Xbox one have downloaded latest patch 1.3 and have doing career since a couple of days after release. Here is the problem I just started getting. I was doing my season 3 in GT3, I qualified for both sprint race and main and auto save worked fine. I raced in the sprint race and went save replay it would not save. So I was thinking maybe I saved to many videos. So I proceed to do to do main race. After that finishes it gives me the same message again which failed save hit yes to retry or no to cancel I retried several times, but the same thing.

So I back out of career I shut my box down completely and unplugged until the yellow light on the brick goes out. Then I plug back in and turn on, I try to load my career and it will not load. I go and try to start a new career, but that will not start as well, the career mode will not get past choosing drive type, and there is a lock on career in menu preventing it from opening. Thinking at this point is something wrong with my box I try FIFA 15 and that loaded, saved fine. Can anyone give me some insight on what is going on, because I am thoroughly enjoying this game.

Platform
    PC
    Sorry, i don't have a console but it sounds you are running out of hdd space?
    Is it possible to free some space or move to external hdd?
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K@3.3GHz GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 960 2GB [353.06] MB: Asus P8Z68-V LX [4102] MEM: Mushkin 8GB DDR3 RAM HDD: Corsair Force GT SSD 180GB [5.05] Wheel: Logitech G27 [5.10.127.0] OS: Win7 Pro x64 SP1
    In-game settings:
    RESOLUTION=1920x1080@60HZ TEXTURES=HIGH AF=x16 VSYNC=Adaptive SMAA=HIGH REFLECTIONS=HIGH ENVMAP=HIGH GRASS=HIGH TRACK/CAR/SHADOW DETAILS=HIGH MOTIONBLUR=OFF VISUALFX=FULL/ON/YES/HIGH
    When you feel that the road is escaping you, when you say to yourself, "That's it, I'm going off",
    but then instead you stay on the track, that's when you reached your limit;you've gone as fast as you could.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Sounds like you might need to re-install the game.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I checked my HDD I have 192 GB of space remaining. I have only 6 games installed on system.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I was able to figure what was wrong looking through some older threads. Turns out if save too many replays they will take your space in memory to run game for auto saves. I cleared out a few videos and was able to save again. I did lose my career, but that is okay as now I am starting with kart with better controls. Already won one accolade many many more to go thanks for advice.