Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Shoutouts [PC]

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    A few great races tonight, mostly in the back of the pack. You guys know who you were and man I had a great time!
    The following user likes this Post:

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    *QGR*Chart_e

I join games where he's at sometimes, had a fight with him. Everything was clean!

QGR seems like a nice bunch.

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Grubic

Platform
    PC
    Hey Poirqc you came into my server last night and I said Hi but you left before you got a chance to race, I was hoping to get a race against you, we were half way through but I couldn't respond as I was sliding round corners lol, come join again one night.
    https://rwb-racing.enjin.com/forum

https://discord.gg/MmtTXPA

Commodore 64, 64K RAM, Tape Drive, Grundig TV.

Platform
    PC
    Sinoob, Rygel and a few others I forget.

The following 3 users likes this Post: Motorhead Racer, Rygel

Platform
    PC
    Charger is cultivating a great bunch of racers and should also be commended on his own good and fair racing ...others include Crank, Roach, DeBuG, PlugZ and Schnullibacke
    RWB Rygel @ RWB Racing
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Charger, Motorhead Racer

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygel View Post
    Charger is cultivating a great bunch of racers and should also be commended on his own good and fair racing ...others include Crank, Roach, DeBuG, PlugZ and Schnullibacke
    Haha, there you are, I didn't mention Crank, Roach, Debug and Plugz as we have raced for years and I thought it would be a bit wrong but yeah they are good, Schnullibacke is the one I couldn't remember he is good.

I am struggling lately with the fast racers coming in, must up my game a bit , stripped cleaned and modded my G25 pedals last night as the brake was spiking so hopefully I'll be back up there (that's my excuse), I would be better if I just put tracks and cars on that I liked but that would be boring wouldn't it lol, takes me out of my comfort zone

I think the same cars works quite well so far, what do you think?

Welcome to the club by the way.

The following user likes this Post: Motorhead Racer

Platform
    PC
    Ha haa!.. I was registered here under a different name but changed it to my racing tag this evening so you'd know who I was!.. I don't think it would have been out of order to mention your mates.. A fair racer is a fair racer whether you've known them for 10 mins or 10 years!
    Hope your pedal mod works out.. I did something similar recently as my accelerator pot needed cleaning and securing.. Better think of a backup excuse if it doesn't though! lol

Same car races do work well I think, until of course we get more expanded racing classes perhaps? (Pretty please SMS!) It's a level playing field and most often generates good close races
    As I've mentioned before, you guys always pick good combinations of cars/tracks and it's a welcome relief from the GT3's at Spa/ Monza etc.. But don't be afraid to include some of your favourites too..! You may well find that it's not just you that has a liking for them! :P

And just to add.. If anyone else reading this is looking for some good, FAIR racing, look out for a lobby with Chargers name as the title
    RWB Rygel @ RWB Racing
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Charger

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Hey Poirqc you came into my server last night and I said Hi but you left before you got a chance to race, I was hoping to get a race against you, we were half way through but I couldn't respond as I was sliding round corners lol, come join again one night.
    I saw that and i was wondering if it was you. I don't remember why i left.

Anyway, don't worry, we'll have lots of other chances!

Cheers!

Platform
    PC
    Back from a 10 lap GroupA race at Snetterton300 with my Sierra. Not much people arround and after a few laps only me and annother guy named POOTLECHOPS in another Sierra left. In the first laps he lost a bit monumentum and when I realized, that we are the only ones left, I waited for him. After that it was a match equal as equal can be. First he chased me like mad. After I did a slight mistake, he really got me. After that it went vice versa. Tried a several times to overtake him, but he always had the right answer - in a more than fair manor! Great! No major mistakes from both sides, seldomly more than 4 or 5 carlenghts between us. In the last lap in the sharp edge after the Benson straight he did a mistake and spun. Unfortunately hit him and stalled my engine. He cold have been miles away after that, but waited for me and I think, he let me pass intentionally at the finishing straight.
    Must say, one of the finest races on public servers ever for me, even it was only a two man show at the end. Really hope to meet this good and fair driver once again!
    Last edited by Ralph B; 15-08-2015 at 16:59.
    PC Intel® Core™ i5-3570 (4 x 3.4Ghz); Memory 8GB DDR3-Ram; Grafic Card ASUS GTX 750 TI STRIX OC; Mainboard AS-Rock AS77 Pro4; OS WIN 7/64bit Professional SP1; Monitor Acer S242HL 24"; Wheel Logitech G27 + Pedals; Shifter Thrustmaster TH8 RS; additional Switchbox DSD 32 Button Controller; Speakers Creative Labs Dolby Surround 5.1;