Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Logitech G29/G920. Can SMS work a deal with Logitech?

Platform
    PC

Talking Logitech G29/G920. Can SMS work a deal with Logitech?

I was wondering,and hoping, in a fun and cheeky manner if Ian could arrange some kind of discount system for his amazing customers that are pCars owners

I'm thinking say some kind of discount similar to what you can get with games pre orders(money off basically). Currently priced at 299 for G29 or the 920

I'm personally interested in the new PC(xbone) version the G920 Driving Force as I have the ageing,and well used Driving Force GT. The new Driving Force series which seems to now be merged with the G series comes with helical gearing like the g27 and much better pedals with clutch, something I have never had the experience of using, so my race craft will need a whole tonne of adjusting to add clutch & throttle blipping into my race craft. Cant wait.

Ian do you think you could do some kind of deal as SMS with Logitech to see if we can get it cheaper as pCars customers? Because were awesome, you know this, and you would be glad to help us by striking an uber deal with Logitech wouldn't you .

Sales for Logitech & maybe they prmote you more, SMS get lots of extra love from us players, and we get new shiny wheels to race with .Winning all round :P

Being unemployed & being treated for health reasons every little discount helps me out.

PS Im not asking for free, Im asking to see if SMS can use their place in the game world to ask Logitech for a unique SMS/WMD/Steamplayer/Xone/ps4 player kind of exclusive deal.

Although I wouldn't say no to a free one :P
    PC Specs

• LCD x1 - 1920 x 1080p @60Hz
    • Oculus Rift
    • i5- 6600k, Gigabyte GA-Z170
    • GTX 1060 6GB,
    • Corsair DDR4 PC4-17000 (2133) 8GB x 2
    • Win 10
    • Thrustmaster TX Belt Driven - USB 2.0

RWB 3vil - Part Of RWB Racing

https://discord.gg/XcvMGsT

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Allready done:

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/...g-force-wheels

Ah Edit: You are asking for a Price Deal not the Support.

Well i don't think there will be any possibility.... Why should Logitech do this?
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberian Tiger View Post
    Allready done:

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/...g-force-wheels

Ah Edit: You are asking for a Price Deal not the Support.

Well i don't think there will be any possibility.... Why should Logitech do this?
    I don't know maybe visibility, promotion, sales encouraging buy doing deals with the developers that make great games for such hardware that have the customers that would want to buy & use the hardware Logitech make.

And you will never know if you don't ask, right?
    PC Specs

• Oculus Rift
    • GTX 1060 6GB,
    • Win 10

Platform
    XBOX1
    Whoever wants one will buy one, I don't see what gains Logitech could get from this.

And personally I'm quite disappointed. The PS4 version is quite nice, but the XOne version lacks features and costs the same.

Thrustmaster TX Ferrari 458 / F1 Rim / 599XX Rim / T3PA Pro / TH8A / Playseat Challenge / XBOX One 2.5TB
    The following user likes this Post: Sonic6L

Superkart Pilot
    So is g27 support gone out the window?

What's the difference between the models? Ones for PC/PS4 and the other is PC/Xbox One?
    Eagerly awaiting the Nintendo Switch (formorly known as the NX) version of Project CARS 2!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishnewblood View Post
    By who, Logitech? I doubt it its still relatively new. I have a DFGT and the last driver/profiler they made was a long while ago but it still functions well on Win 8.1 and there arent any games I cant play due to having an old wheel. I dont see any issues for G27 owners arising anytime soon, and games will certainly support for it as its one of the most common wheels on the market.
    PC Specs

• Oculus Rift
    • GTX 1060 6GB,
    • Win 10

Quote Originally Posted by Irishnewblood View Post
    If you mean on Playstation then yes, should still work for a while on PC though.
    Eagerly awaiting the Nintendo Switch (formorly known as the NX) version of Project CARS 2!

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo-92 View Post
    What's the difference between the models? Ones for PC/PS4 and the other is PC/Xbox One?
    Yes, plus the PS4 version has the lights, the knob and scroll buttons, which were left out on the xbox one. Yet they cost the same...

Thrustmaster TX Ferrari 458 / F1 Rim / 599XX Rim / T3PA Pro / TH8A / Playseat Challenge / XBOX One 2.5TB
    The following user likes this Post: Sonic6L

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarolim View Post
    Yes, plus the PS4 version has the lights, the knob and scroll buttons, which were left out on the xbox one. Yet they cost the same...
    That red scroll button thing is on the DFGT, I havent found any decent use for it an any game, your not missing out on much. I dont care for lights, I dont want lights trying to take away my attention from the screen. Now if the difference was say a motec style LED screen showing race data then I would get upset that one version had it over another.

I just hope that the overall quality of the wheel is worth its price tag.
    PC Specs

• Oculus Rift
    • GTX 1060 6GB,
    • Win 10