Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Patch doesn't let us change where the engineer audio comes from

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

New Patch doesn't let us change where the engineer audio comes from

Thanks, i can't hear him because I'm using the A50. (same goes to other optic headsets)

Is it really hard to change that? Fu** off

Platform
    PS4
    hahaha.

The following user likes this Post: amazed

Superkart Pilot
    Chill out will you, it will be fixed.Just don't use a headset.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishnewblood View Post
    Chill out will you, it will be fixed.Just don't use a headset.
    Yeah, it was supposed to BE fixed on this patch. Yes, i can't use my $300 headset on this shitty game.

Platform
    PS4
    Maybe you have to configure your HS? Why should it work on receivers/speakers and not on head-sets?
    | PS4

| Wheel: CSWv2 w/ CSPv2 w/ BMW GT2 Rim (PC driver 231 - Wheel FW 142 | Damping: 100% | 900)
    | In-game: All Deadzones: 0 | All Sensitivities: 50 | FFB/TF: 50/100, Guzzlebeards FFB settings:
    | http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1153387
    | Car-FFb, Spindle | Master Scale: 46 | Scale Fx/Fy/Fz/Mz: 106/102/104/100 | Smooth Fx/Fy/Fz/Mz: 0/0/0/0 | Arm Angle 1500
    | Car-FFb, Body & SOP | Body Scale/Long. Scale/Stiffness/Damping 0/0/0/0 | SoP Scale/Lateral/Diff/Damp 0/10/10/0
    | Controller Input Mode: 3 | Advanced: OFF | Soft Steering Dampering: OFF | Visual Wheel Filtering: OFF | Opposite Lock Help: OFF
    | Wheel Profile: SEN: AUT | FF: 100 | SHo: OFF | ABS: OFF | Lin: OFF | Dea: OFF | Dri: OFF | For: 100 | Spr: 100 | Dpr: 100

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Xterno50 View Post
    Yeah, it was supposed to BE fixed on this patch. Yes, i can't use my $300 headset on this shitty game.
    Ok, so a headset doesn't work and the game is shit as well now because of it? I'm sorry bud but it's not a shit game because you decided to buy a 300 dollar headset,that's like me saying it's a shit game because it doesn't support g27..Your headset will be compatible,be patient, There where/are bigger issues in the game.
    Last edited by Irishnewblood; 13-06-2015 at 02:19.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: amazed, Fong74

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    ..First, you should go read how the optic headsets work. Second, GTA V ALLOWS YOU to choose where you want your phone calls audio to come from, HDMI, or OPTIC.

And this game doesn't allow you, day 1 patch, patch 2, and nothing has changed.

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Xterno50 View Post
    ..First, you should go read how the optic headsets work. Second, GTA V ALLOWS YOU to choose where you want your phone calls audio to come from, HDMI, or OPTIC.

And this game doesn't allow you, day 1 patch, patch 2, and nothing has changed.

Look you're obviously pissed off and I'm not trying to piss you off more,but Project Cars isn't GTA V completely different everything bud. I can guarantee you the lad's are looking into it to get it fixed ,am sure they want everybody to have the same experience, It's a small team problems and mistakes will happen,so honestly man be patient we are being listened to.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: amazed, Fong74

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishnewblood View Post
    Ok, so a headset doesn't work and the game is shit as well now because of it? I'm sorry bud but it's not a shit game because you decided to buy a 300 dollar headset,that's like me saying it's a shit game because it doesn't support g27..You're headset will be compatible,be patient, There where/are bigger issues in the game.
    What do you mean it doesnt support g27? Might wanna keep that quiet, bound to be posts about it :-)

Joking aside, sometimes buying the most will mean there are things you cant do. When was the last time you saw a mclaren doing an off road course (excluding going off the road in t game). Pretty sure that calling it a shit me based on one audio limitation is a bit extreme though.

I like my sony wireless 2.0 headset, seeing posts like the OP's makes me glad i chose them. I am sure the lads will sort it at some point that your expensive gear will work as it should.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: amazed, Irishnewblood

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    to be honest..whats the big deal? the engineer hasn't said anything of value that i can remember in a race.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: amazed, BDR Daz, Chairman7w, SpaceMonkeySalo