Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Please, where is the No car Tune options (multiplayer)!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Agreed. We definitely need this option.
    The following user likes this Post: VBR

Platform
    PC
    This is a very interesting idea but i can't really agree with it until sms provides better overall setups for short races...
    It is possible as some generous setup builders provided us excellent overall setup since launch.
    Too much standard setups are too slow or not fun or both actually
    (and i dont like to make setup at all, especially with such a painfull interface but it seems mandatory if i really want to reach the potential fun of each car right now)
    Core i7-7700, 1080 Ti, SimX Accuforce Pro & Momo Team 280, ClubSport Pedals v3, Rennsport cockpit, Samsung Odyssey

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Yes, I agree a No Tuning, ( Just Brake Bias, Pressure, and steering ratio allowed ) restriction
    But also, How about the Ability for the Host to create a Tune and then every gets the Same tune, when using Identical Cars.

Both Allow for a level Playing Filed that pits Driver vs Driver, instead of tuning ability vs tuning ability.
    [PS4 Pro user] [Fanatec CSLE-PS4] [ClubSport V3 Pedals] [TH8A Shifter with Ricmotech Short Throw Plate] [Collectiveminds Drive Hub]
    PC - Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop Windows XPsp3 - Can't run pCars on it.
    DoNoHarm.us
    The following 4 users likes this Post: BioForce, Luke Townsend, PureMalt77, VBR

Platform
    PS4
    I even posted in an older thread about this issue. I also think Community Events should have that as well, perhaps some allowing the "mechanics" to show up not only their driving skills, but also setup abilities, and others for guys like me, just a pilot and mechanic wannabe!
    PSN: PureMalt77
    "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    They just need to make sure that the Car's FFB settings are still changeable. - Otherwise yes.. spec racing without tuning anything is always fun.
    PS4-Pro // T300rs // TH8a // T3PA-Pros // Numpad button box // WSP & Folding Chair
    But yeah.. I am not that good. - CC
    The following 2 users likes this Post: stux, VBR

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Whith Good or bad predetermined tune, the idea is basic. Try to get races with the same possibilities. I will not worried for the predetermined tune if all in the room have the same tune. Can't wait to get races like that.

Please SMS, put it on the next patch.
    Last edited by CoTiNhO; 17-06-2015 at 02:23.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Will be this on future on demand DLC?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I see a better option, how about a lobby that the user creates and the cars and there tunes are loaded by the user for players entering the lobby to race. And you could have a default option to.
    You could have drifters vs time attack lol
    Or a detuned lotus turbo vs an FC, no that wouldn't be realistic, what was I thinking lol
    It would level the playing field some what, but then you'd have players moaning that it don't suit there driving style. How many times have I heard that lol you could leave the steering ratio and brake balance/pressure free to adjust?
    Think about it, it would be far greater that any driver assist.
    The standard of play would sky rocket, there would be arcade style tunes, wild tunes, oem tunes, etc. OMG just a little bit of file management, the servers could wack the setup to..........
    Come on Mr Bell, I'm sure you have a good plan set out for this investment of a game. Leaving it to the community is fine, but this game ain't a simulator, it's a GAME that gives simulation. You, your team and its partners have done the simulation bit, now give us the GAME. I'm not giving anyone a hard time, but this game is for some? Regards-M
    Last edited by MULTIVITZ; 17-06-2015 at 02:48.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by MULTIVITZ View Post
    I see a better option, how about a lobby that the user creates and the cars and there tunes are loaded by the user for players entering the lobby to race. And you could have a default option to.
    You could have drifters vs time attack lol
    Or a detuned lotus turbo vs an FC, no that wouldn't be realistic, what was I thinking lol
    It would level the playing field some what, but then you'd have players moaning that it don't suit there driving style. How many times have I heard that lol you could leave the steering ratio and brake balance/pressure free to adjust?
    Think about it, it would be far greater that any driver assist.
    The standard of play would sky rocket, there would be arcade style tunes, wild tunes, oem tunes, etc. OMG just a little bit of file management, the servers could wack the setup to..........
    Come on Mr Bell, I'm sure you have a good plan set out for this investment of a game. Leaving it to the community is fine, but this game ain't a simulator, it's a GAME that gives simulation. You, your team and its partners have done the simulation bit, now give us the GAME. I'm not giving anyone a hard time, but this game is for some? Regards-M

Jajaja That's not a bad idea!!! Could be a lot of possibilities, but always with the same tune ��������

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by tmitch45 View Post
    I agree a fixed setup option or option with very limited tuning i.e. steering ratio and brake balance would be great.
    Restricted tunes sounds like a great idea, being able to lock settings on a locked car for a race setup...
    XB1 + Kinect + Seagate 2TB
    TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather GT28