Project Cars Dedicated Server GUI:
NEW PCDSGwiki page with download for the new version.
PCDSG StartUp Guide.PDF
PCDSG is a Launcher for the Steam Project Cars Dedicated Server app with some additional features.
For example, read/write/create to/from server.cfg, RaceControl Window with Server controls, Kick, Ban, creates Penalty and Experience Points, automatic Server messages for Events and Points, Pit Stop detection a.s.o........
Online Virus Scan:
Detaction rate: using www.virustotal.com
I cannot avoid that some people get warnings.
Virustotal.com Results from version 1.2 - (05/56)
Virustotal.com Results from version 1.1 - (0/53)
PCDSG_1.3.zip ("beta" development version)
PCDSG_1.2.zip ("stable" version)
PCDSG_1.1.zip ("stable" version)
Minimum OS requirements: Windows XP SP3 and Windows Server 2003 SP2.
If it does not start then install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
Infos from version 0.99 or older:
Preview PCDSG 0.98:
What you need:
- MS Internet Explorer (tested with IE11)
- MS Excel > 2007 (tested with Excel 2010) (Only needed if want to use the .htm record / save function)
- Be sure you have latest Steam Dedicated Server APP installed - https://steamdb.info/app/332670/
- Be sure your server.cfg is ok, use a clean one without remarks. If you have problems use server.cfg that comes with PCDSG or compare your file with it.
- Start PCDSG.exe and follow the StartUp guide to set PCDSG for "local" or "remote" use. Have also a look into the "PCDSG StartUp Guide.pdf" File.
- Go to settings menu and check or choose the needed path to Steam Dedicated Server APP. Settings explanation.
- Add Server Name in TAB2 and change some other settings if you want
- Start Server / Connect to Server
- Use it, Button explanation. Test and report bugs here
Whitelist and Blacklist:
It only detects the SteamID, the rest of the informations in the same line of the Files are only for the GUI.
More Details, upcoming Updates and Informations to the Changes will be released / can be found on PCDSG web page.