Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: 1.4 ffb

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    One of the parameters will only go down to 0.1. The only way to get it back to 0.0 is to reset to defaults. It's actually in the release notes for 2.0.
    When a slider gets out of wack scroll it all the way to one side (think I was going all the way to the right) and try again. Should reset itself. And a fix is in the patch I think.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by beetes_juice View Post
    When a slider gets out of wack scroll it all the way to one side (think I was going all the way to the right) and try again. Should reset itself. And a fix is in the patch I think.
    I don't think that works for soft-clipping. Only way to disable soft clipping once set (pre patch 2.0) is to reset to defaults and reconfigure
    XB1 + Kinect + Seagate 2TB
    TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather GT28
    The following user likes this Post: beetes_juice

Platform
    XBOX1
    Guys I really need some help here. Off late, if I'm on a straight and let go of the Mad Catz Pro steering wheel it loses control and starts jerking left and right and spinning the car out of control. I literally have to wrestle the wheel ALL the time to keep the car straight.

same for menus, If i so much as pull the wheel a bit to the right or left and let go it oscillates like a spring and won't center.

Please help me
    Last edited by parthiv10; 06-07-2015 at 19:19. Reason: Missed out the name of the Wheel

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by parthiv10 View Post
    Guys I really need some help here. Off late, if I'm on a straight and let go of the Mad Catz Pro steering wheel it loses control and starts jerking left and right and spinning the car out of control. I literally have to wrestle the wheel ALL the time to keep the car straight.

same for menus, If i so much as pull the wheel a bit to the right or left and let go it oscillates like a spring and won't center.

Please help me
    You could try lowering tire force, lowering deadzone removal range and/or increasing deadzone removal falloff.
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K@3.3GHz GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 960 2GB [353.06] MB: Asus P8Z68-V LX [4102] MEM: Mushkin 8GB DDR3 RAM HDD: Corsair Force GT SSD 180GB [5.05] Wheel: Logitech G27 [5.10.127.0] OS: Win7 Pro x64 SP1
    In-game settings:
    RESOLUTION=1920x1080@60HZ TEXTURES=HIGH AF=x16 VSYNC=Adaptive SMAA=HIGH REFLECTIONS=HIGH ENVMAP=HIGH GRASS=HIGH TRACK/CAR/SHADOW DETAILS=HIGH MOTIONBLUR=OFF VISUALFX=FULL/ON/YES/HIGH
    When you feel that the road is escaping you, when you say to yourself, "That's it, I'm going off",
    but then instead you stay on the track, that's when you reached your limit;you've gone as fast as you could.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by parthiv10 View Post

Please help me
    Have you reset your controller to defaults in the controls setting menu since patch 1.4?
    XB1 + Kinect + Seagate 2TB
    TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather GT28