Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reliant Robin

Platform
    PC

Reliant Robin

just out of curiosity... would it be possible to add a "gag" car to the game? just for fun of course, I would like to take a Reliant Robin for a spin around the nurburgring. I think this car would be perfect and it would be hillarious trying to keep this car from rolling. you know just for fun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reliant.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	208118
    [HOME THEATRE PC BUILD] [case] Bitfenix Prodigy black [mobo] Gigabyte Z77-N [primary drive] SSD 128gb [secondary drive] something by seagate 2tb [processor] intel i5 3790 [graphics card] Gigabyte Geforce GTX 660 Windorce overclocked edition 2gb [RAM] G-Skills ripjaws 2x4gb [water cooling] a potato
    GAMING SINCE MARIO WAS CHASING DONKEY!!!!!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Awong124, Bubbs

Platform
    PC
    You look familiar.

I wonder how difficult it would be to code three-wheeled cars.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Why would anybody spend time on that? And that would not be easy if you want it to be simulated properly.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ssijak View Post
    Why would anybody spend time on that? And that would not be easy if you want it to be simulated properly.
    because its a challenge and it would be fun!
    [HOME THEATRE PC BUILD] [case] Bitfenix Prodigy black [mobo] Gigabyte Z77-N [primary drive] SSD 128gb [secondary drive] something by seagate 2tb [processor] intel i5 3790 [graphics card] Gigabyte Geforce GTX 660 Windorce overclocked edition 2gb [RAM] G-Skills ripjaws 2x4gb [water cooling] a potato

Platform
    PS4
    Please not this car.......DLC cars are to important....and to get a car like that would waste a nice car in a DLC....then i would better have a nice gt3 car or something and not this thing...

Platform
    PS4
    I'd rather see new GT3 cars than a useless car.

This:

and this:

and this:

I'd throw 15 dollars at those three cars, and I am dead serious. Yeah I am sad.
    The M6 GT3, R8 LMS, and AMG GT3 would be a perfect German rivals DLC. I'd pay 15 dollars just for those 3 cars.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Awong124, dodge33cymru, GT_Racing, Kevin Brown, Oi Oi JC, XxxMrAssassinxxX

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mire2 View Post
    Please not this car.......DLC cars are to important....and to get a car like that would waste a nice car in a DLC....then i would better have a nice gt3 car or something and not this thing...
    This would not replace any scheduled DLC, it would just be like a side addition on top of all the amazing DLC cars just for fun.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by apexatspeed View Post
    I'd rather see new GT3 cars than a useless car.

This:

and this:

and this:

I'd throw 15 dollars at those three cars, and I am dead serious. Yeah I am sad.

I'll throw in $15 and a hug to any dev that manages to wind up in the US.

The following user likes this Post: XxxMrAssassinxxX

Waste of space. We need free Car #2 here eventually.
    www.youtube.com/blackjackrow

PS4 add: adam_j03-zl

Looking for clean races!

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Navarrete View Post
    This would not replace any scheduled DLC, it would just be like a side addition on top of all the amazing DLC cars just for fun.
    To get cars in this game is to rare.....if it would be a nice car or not ,it dont matter......it is one car what gets added...and then i would better have a nice car....but this thing is so ugly and lame.....would make no sense in this game....i just want to say, for me a car which gets added, dont matter if it is just one little car, is to importand for getting it in the game...(for me)...i would much rather have a twingo as little special then the robin.......

and for this car they special must buy the license to use this strange vehicel