Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.4 has seriously broken game

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Patch 1.4 has seriously broken game

Just thought I would like to let Ian bell and the sms team know that patch 1.4 has broken my game. I am using a standard Xbox one joypad and the game is worse now than when the game was first released. There is no grip whatsoever I came 20th at zolder round 2 driving the lotus vintage f1 car and the slightest bit throttle was sending me sideways same with the ruf gtr3 at Laguna seca hardly any grip. How come the game has become so unstable after this patch. There is no way on gods earth this patch has been checked before release if it has then you need to check on your staff because somebody isn't doing there job right. Just for the record my problems are in career mode so I cannot comment about bugs online. PLEASE HURRY UP AND FIX THIS GAME!!!!!!!! And a final word to Ian bell I assume you are aware this game is now worse than it's ever been man up and sort it for us real players thank you.

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Many Players don't have a Problem after Patch 1.4. So it must be something else...

Does this happens after a Pit Stop? What does the Tire Indicator in the HUD Shows?

The only thing that is know is that after a Pitstop there is a Chance that all your Tires overheat and burst. (The Devs are Aware and are looking into this Issue)

Workaround:

Always Change your Default Pit Strategy Manually to your likings.. (Seems to help in this Case)
    (More Precise: Change the Pressure on the Tires about 0.1 and save again)
    Last edited by Siberian Tiger; 18-06-2015 at 07:06.
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Platform
    PC
    Quit the demanding tone and stop telling Ian what to do.

There are plenty of people praising the improvements 1.4 has brought to XB1, so the game is not seriously broken, never has been.

I'm sure people will be along with more suggestions shortly, please leave pitchforks at the door.
    i5 2500k @ 4.5 GHz | Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 | MSI GTX970 TF V OC 4GB | 8 gig ram | Win7 Home 64bit | BenQ 27" 1080p | T500RS wheel & pedals | DIY 'H' & sequential shifters via Bodnar BU0836 | Symprojects DLC-247 controlled gauges | Buttonbox via Bodnar BU0836X

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” - Aldous Huxley
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Benja190782, Efill4ziggiN, Mittsy555, Outlaw Peet

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I'm not having any problems with mine after patch 1.4. I'm having a blast.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk xr700 Gaming Router/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + Superamp Pro/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR Game Mode
    The following user likes this Post: psydeviant1

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Good for you buddy I just wished mine was the same.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    I'm not having any problems with mine after patch 1.4. I'm having a blast.
    So do I. AND FFB on my TX 458 wheel is now better than ever.
    Router -- Xbox One -- Thrustmaster TX F458 Italia FFB -- 94 cm HDDTV -- Loving wife [Temporary using Xbox controller]
    The following user likes this Post: Trey4

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    As of now I am just going to shut the f... Up there are plenty of other players who will vent there spleen in the coming days and after all life's to short to worry about a f..... Up computer game have fun adios

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittsy555 View Post
    Good for you buddy I just wished mine was the same.
    Did you try to reset your controls in the options menu? If not, do it please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittsy555 View Post
    As of now I am just going to shut the f... Up there are plenty of other players who will vent there spleen in the coming days and after all life's to short to worry about a f..... Up computer game have fun adios
    I wouldn't expect to get any help with this kind of attitude mate...
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following user likes this Post: Mittsy555

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Gotta say I'm very impressed, FFB was so frustrating before. Last night, I was able to do two kart races on 90% difficulty and loved every minute of it. Just wanted to add my two cents as I continue to see negative comments on most of these threads. Not to mention it appears 1.4 fixed the issue where it kept crashing on me when I had my wheel connected. Well done, you can consider me a satisfied customer.
    Last edited by Trey4; 18-06-2015 at 19:13.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: denis74, John Hargreaves