Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please don't tell me this is glitched- 'Hall of fame trophy'?

Platform
    PS4

Please don't tell me this is glitched- 'Hall of fame trophy'?

So I've just completed 4 years of LMP1 Championships, winning each to the get the 'Defending Champ' trophy and also gain 3 of the 5 historic goals. The 'Hall of fame' trophy states you need to have 'Completed three historic goals' which I have done and yet no trophy?? I know trophies don't matter to some people but it really bugs me when they don't pop, especially after many hours of racing.

Please can any of the SMS/WMD team confirm whether this is a known issue and if it is when will it be patched? Below is evidence of what I achieved;

Thanks.
    Last edited by KK78; 20-06-2015 at 13:30.
    Gaming on PS4 XBoxOne PS3 Xbox360 MAC

PSN: slypuss7881
    XBL: slypuss7881

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    AFAIK You also need to sign all endorsement Deals AND Receive all Invitation Events...
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Platform
    PS4
    So why does it say 'complete 3 historic goals' and not 5?

And I don't know what AFAIK means?

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Hmm, Good Question^^

I always tought that only all things will unlock the Hall of Fame Trophy.... -> But perhaps im wrong...

AFAIK means As far as i know...
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Platform
    PS4
    Ah ok I see. But that's why I am confused as the trophy description says 3 and I have 3

Platform
    PS4
    Ok so since no one appears to know about this I've done some digging and it appears some Playstation gamers have figured it out but there are glitches which will stop some people getting this so read below as it might make you think twice about spending the time to try & get the Hall of Fame trophy/achievement.

Also the title of the actual trophy is wrong, it claims 3 Historic goals but you actually need 4 and since the 'invitations' one is glitched that leaves you with the '8 endorsements' which you'll only get IF your save has kept the old contracts throughout the seasons (so you can go back to do different championships) it seems it is not uncommon for the game to wipe these contracts meaning you cannot get the endorsements or at least without not starting all over again as they NEED to be on the same profile!

Hopefully this gets patched, I love to get the Platinums or 1000G for games that I really like and I know a lot of others do too, in the meantime the extract below may be useful to those on the road to this achievement;

OK so after talking to Ruff4548 who very kindly responded to my request to discuss this trophy (which he has earnt) we have worked out what is required for Hall Of Fame.

To cut a long story short you need the 3 Historic Goals which are related to other trophies anyway and you need the 8 Endorsements which also has a related trophy.

You DO NOT need to get all the Invites so any glitch related to laps not counting towards unlocking Invitationals etc doesn't matter when it comes to trophies.

To unlock all the Endorsements you will need 16 Gold Accolades out of a potential 20. From his experience 16 of the Gold Accolades are related to the 16 Career Championships* while the other 4 are for Invitational Endurance Races. So to get all 8 Endorsements you will need to complete all 16 of the Championships from the Career. You will be getting to LMP1 as quick as possible for Zero To Hero but from there you are meant to be able to accept any of the previously received contract offers. This allows you to move back to an earlier discipline that you have yet to do so you can finish off the rest of them for the remaining Gold Accolades.

THIS IS WHERE PEOPLE ARE HAVING A PROBLEM... There seems to be a glitch where some people are only receiving new contract offers at the end of each season while their old ones disappear. For me personally I just finished season 2 and along with the few newly received contract offers, all my previously received offers are also still there, even the Kart One contract renewal from season 1. So I have a total of 11 contract offers. After completing all 3 Historic Goals Ruff4548 had 38 contract offers in his inbox. BUT a lot of people only have the new contract offers in their inbox at the end of each season meaning once they reach LMP1 they can't then return to any of the earlier disciplines as they can only sign a contract with an LMP1 team each season. This is locking them out of several of the trophies.

If you want to know whether you are affected by this glitch then check your contract offers at the end of the season you are currently in. If there are only 4 or 5 and none of them involve going back down the career ladder as it were (for instance back to Karting) then it would imply that your game/save is glitched unfortunately.

Hopefully this doesn't affect too many people but it does seem quite wide spread as of now so we need to either try and figure out what is causing it or hope for a patch. It may be that they have put a hot fix/patch up but it only sorts out the issue if you started your Career playthrough after the hot fix/patch was added. But as of now it's anyones guess.

I can clarify that the way the game is MEANT to work is that at the end of each season you receive new contracts but are also able to go back to any of the ones you received in previous seasons. My heart goes out to those of you whose game doesn't work as intended in this area. The question is do you wait for a patch and continue with your current save or start a new career and check your contracts at the end of season 2 to see if you're still glitched :\ Good luck either way.

*Each discipline refers to what kind of racing you will be doing during that season, not just the career championship but the invitationals related to it also. So each of the 16 career championships will have a different name to the title of the discipline it is part of. For example: The "Clio Cup" championship is part of the "Touring" discipline (Tier 6) etc

Platform
    PS4
    So I noticed today that although I had all 3 historic goals highlighted as in the video above I now only have 2!!?!!? Even though it says on the right that 'Triple Crown' has been done? Aside from wasting hours trying to get community times to register in the community race section it now appears I may have spent hour upon hour doing 4 championships for the game to not recognise this.

What on earth is going on with the trophies/achievements not to mention the stats in this game?

Platform
    PC
    E
    Quote Originally Posted by KK78 View Post
    So I noticed today that although I had all 3 historic goals highlighted as in the video above I now only have 2!!?!!? Even though it says on the right that 'Triple Crown' has been done? Aside from wasting hours trying to get community times to register in the community race section it now appears I may have spent hour upon hour doing 4 championships for the game to not recognise this.

What on earth is going on with the trophies/achievements not to mention the stats in this game?

Ok, no need to post my own picture. I have the same issue...
    Received the Defending Champ Trophy last week.

Today I noticed that this "goal" was blacked again and showed 0/3, while in the Hall of Fame it is still there (YES).

(I'm on PC, Win 7 Pro, PCars Steam)
    Sim-Lab P1 rig with integrated triple monitor brackets, Logitech Z906 5.1, OSW Simucube small Mige - BissC encoder / SSRG Custom wheel / Fanatec CSW shifter / Heusinkveld Ultimate pedals / Heusinkveld SQ shifter / ignitIONControls R1 button box. Creative 7.1 soundcard (x2) / 3 BENQ XL2720Z 144 Hz 27" PC: ASUS Pro Series - Intel i7 4790 (8x 4GHz) - Win10Pro - nVidia GTX 1080 ti - 16 GB ddr3 - SSD 256 GB / / RS Dash

Platform
    PC
    Still no fix for this ?
    I got into the hall of fame, but the Triple Crown was still at 0/3 at that time.
    Last week I completed another season in LMP2, won the championship and now the counter says 1/3 !?
    I have not been looking at it for a long time, could it be that it repeats is counts every time ?
    Sim-Lab P1 rig with integrated triple monitor brackets, Logitech Z906 5.1, OSW Simucube small Mige - BissC encoder / SSRG Custom wheel / Fanatec CSW shifter / Heusinkveld Ultimate pedals / Heusinkveld SQ shifter / ignitIONControls R1 button box. Creative 7.1 soundcard (x2) / 3 BENQ XL2720Z 144 Hz 27" PC: ASUS Pro Series - Intel i7 4790 (8x 4GHz) - Win10Pro - nVidia GTX 1080 ti - 16 GB ddr3 - SSD 256 GB / / RS Dash

Platform
    PC
    Just to see, I ran another quick (shortened) season in LMP2 and won the Championship.
    I expected to see the counter show 2/3, but in stead it is back to 0/3 now...very weird !