Thread: Steering Wheel Support.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Steering Wheel Support.

I have a Speedlink Drift O.Z Steering wheel & pedals, They do not function in game, nor does using the custom wheel work for it, i was wondering if there was going to be any support towards this? or if there was a work around (Other than buying another steering wheel)

Thanks.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Same here

This was posted in June. Is there no solution yet to this problem
    Last edited by Kirky72; 03-07-2015 at 10:38.

Platform
    PC
    Have you tried going into "Edit Assignment" and seeing if you can manually assign the control options BEFORE doing calibration?
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I got the Speedlink Drift OZ too

Here a little How to use it in Project Cars
    Go to the Wheel selection and try using one of the Wheels you see there (I use Trustmaster RGT Force Feedback Clutch With Padels) its working fine but needs fine tuning (still searching for it)

Here a little Video Sry Game is in German but home u can understand

https://youtu.be/6uziYkOGiBY

But i think the Custom Wheel needs a Fix because i think Custom Wheel is for the Wheels that are not listen right?
    Last edited by Blackfire49; 06-07-2015 at 18:36.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    had a similar issue due to buying the Speedlink Drift o.z but the Thrustmaster calibration etc somewhat work for it, the degrees don't seem correct as this wheel can only turn a full 180 degrees left to right etc. Also had to use jack spades ffb tweak files to get a better feedback feel from this wheel. Currently using the wheel settings from steam stating best controller setup etc because stock settings this wheel is so damn twitchy. I got this game because I love the idea that I can officially compete in races online..... just not sure if it was the best choice yet due to struggling to get proper support for this wheel and pedals plus want them setup like a dream so it's just driver against driver not a race where some guy wins because his steering wheel was more expensive so it's supported etc. Any and all help is welcomed guys, even invites to races I don't mind one bit thanks.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hello everyone,

I recently bought a steering wheel the Speedlink Drift O.Z. and I was playing the wheel first in my game, Project Cars 2, then I saw that to play with Drift O.Z. in Euro Truck Simulator 2 that you had to change the settings and I changed them. When I changed the settings, I was never able to use my steering wheel in the game again even after I removed the drivers and the device from the security panel.
    How can I get back to playing Project Cars 2 with my steering wheel?