Page 13 of 117 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing Project CARS 2 - Sign Up Closed

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Not being funny but it's hardly good customer service to release a full price game which has so many issues that need fixing but seem to be fobbed off by the devs/investors to then go and announce yet another crowd funded sequel. The million + copies of the first game not enough to fund the 2nd?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW328 View Post
    Ian is the a certian Teir you will have to have purchused to be able to get in on the possible Xbox on alpha/beta? im trying to decide what teir to get
    Yes Silver and above.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Benjamin Benichou, jimmyb_84, LADY GEMMA JANE, TheReaper GT, zapan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidgey87 View Post
    Not being funny but it's hardly good customer service to release a full price game which has so many issues that need fixing but seem to be fobbed off by the devs/investors to then go and announce yet another crowd funded sequel. The million + copies of the first game not enough to fund the 2nd?
    I was going to delete this but I'll leave it up to point something out to others who may have similar thoughts.

We don't need any money for pCARS2 from users. We have plenty from pCARS1 to do it ourselves. We're allowing those who want to to join in on the development of a game from scratch. We're keeping the price as it is to discourage the type of idiots as above.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel97 View Post
    @SMS @WMD @ian god help you all ,you have opened the flood gates of consule players(i'm on consule also )and from reading these forums you are going to have your hands full (yes some PC too)

I can hear it know "you work for me "
    Nope, WMD doesn't work that way. "You work for me." attitude there will quickly see your contribution refunded and your access as a WMD member removed. WMD forums is a virtual office for SMS and members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner as if they are in a real work place when posting.
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R397.31) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: blowfishrulez, ermo, Ian Bell, Ixoye56

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    Yes Silver and above.
    awesome thanks for the reply

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Dallas View Post
    Nope, WMD doesn't work that way. "You work for me." attitude there will quickly see your contribution refunded and your access as a WMD removed. WMD forums is a virtual office for SMS and members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner as if they are in a real work place when posting.
    Exactly this.

WMD Member
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by HighBooster View Post
    What a fist fucking for Project Cars 1 buyers........... :\
    you do realise that PC2 won't be out for yrs and they are still working on bug fixes, updates and dlc for PC, right!!! You did read the OP/thread before posting?

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    I was going to delete this but I'll leave it up to point something out to others who may have similar thoughts.

We don't need any money for pCARS2 from users. We have plenty from pCARS1 to do it ourselves. We're allowing those who want to to join in on the development of a game from scratch. We're keeping the price as it is to discourage the type of idiots as above.
    Just curious, why the $7m goal then? Why not just leave it open ended? Or was this a sarcastic response? I can't tell! :P

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by roslinman View Post
    you do realise that PC2 won't be out for yrs and they are still working on bug fixes, updates and dlc for PC, right!!! You did read the OP/thread before posting?
    Guys don't waste your energy on those folks. We'll handle them.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 4 users likes this Post: diesel97, Ian Bell, Ixoye56, lrapsody

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by KID--A View Post
    Just curious, why the $7m goal then? Why not just leave it open ended? Or was this a sarcastic response? I can't tell! :P
    Because we don't need any more? I doubt we'll get more than 10% of the way there on user buy in's early on, but I could be surprised.

It's pounds BTW.
    The following user likes this Post: Bealdor