Page 20 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing Project CARS 2 - Sign Up Closed

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by homed View Post
    Hello,

Thats is a good news but please finish first Project Cars 1 !!!
    Can you guys finally stop this kind of posts? It's getting tiring TBH especially because it was answered 99 times before.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Balmafra, BullWinkle, Enafox, Freestyler0908, Grijo, Ian Bell

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Dallas View Post
    When they get 7M Pounds total, sign ups will close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    We're looking at 2-3 months at the moment.

Thanks, i'll get it done sooner rather than later then

And while im here congratulations on making such a brilliant game, its the nuts
    The following user likes this Post: Ian Bell

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by jimortality View Post
    That's a lot of money!
    Tell me about it.

We are spending so much of what we're making on pCARS1 back into pCARS1 for the longterm that it's scary. And a bit gutting when I have to read the constant tripe we've been cleaning up about us.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Is there going to be any "official" word soon on what's happening with consoles, rather than anecdotes on here? Don't want to spend £75 on nothing

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by jimortality View Post
    That's a lot of money!
    Any particular reason why you liked the complaint post (the 50th version of it) above Jim, but not my detailed answer to your question. really, I'm just wondering.

Platform
    PS4
    Unfortunately it was clear as day that this thread would become a hater and complain fest.
    1996: Super Nintendo l 1998: Nintendo 64 l 1999: PlayStation l 2001: PlayStation 2 l 2007: PlayStation 3 l 2011: Nintendo 3DS l 2014: PlayStation 4
    Add me on PSN for clean racing: PiinK_eMo_GiiRL
    The following user likes this Post: Libor Sabrik

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by doyley101 View Post
    Is there going to be any "official" word soon on what's happening with consoles, rather than anecdotes on here? Don't want to spend £75 on nothing
    For Xbox users we're working on this: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/06/1...ess-to-console

For PS4 it's still up in the air but we think we'll at least be able to get Alpha and Beta builds out. We're hoping for more though and await any news from Sony.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Id love to join in but I need a PC Maybe its time to get one ...

When is this closing Ian ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    For Xbox users we're working on this: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/06/1...ess-to-console

For PS4 it's still up in the air but we think we'll at least be able to get Alpha and Beta builds out. We're hoping for more though and await any news from Sony.

Well that post would change the ball game ....

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSCB View Post
    I have never signed up to these forums under any other username. You are more than welcome to IP check that to confirm. Believe it or not there are more than a couple of repeat offenders who are more than a little concerned with this decision. In a climate where more than a couple of crowdfunded campaigns have failed to meet expectations and promises it is concerning to me as someone who has paid full RRP for a game just a couple of weeks ago, that you might be any less than 100% focused on eradicating the issues which are stopping us from enjoying what COULD be a fantastic take on a racing simulator.

It's quite easy to say one thing and do another. Despite your heartfelt promises, there is no guarantee you won't just become the next 22cans now you have another iron in the fire.

OK, so you're saying you don't believe me and have ignored all of the salient points I've made.

I think we can safely say we've met expectations. We've shipped a mid 80's rated game that you're currently playing using this system. We're approaching the 5th content, update and bug fix patch and if you don't trust me then just judge us by our actions over the next year.

Now please stop repeating the same thing.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hitmanvega, Pink_650S

Platform
    PC
    Is there any chance you mods could become a bit more draconian with your powers.

Unfortunately ip banning doesn't really work very well amy more, with loads of ways to circumvent.

I'm on a few other forums and while they still ban and give out warnings it's sometimes easier just to clean up threads, just delete all the off topic nonsense, and leave it in it's own dedicated threads?

I know you don't like to censor, but it is your forum and some if these muppets just aren't going to stop.
    MSI X99 Gaming 7, 16GB Hyper-X XMP Predator EVGA SC ACX 2 980Ti 1252/1446 boost ram 7776Ghz 64deg max, I7 5820K running at 4.6Ghz 60deg max, Corsair RM850, Thrustmaster T500RS and F1/T28 leather rim, Windows 8.1, Rift dk2, gt omega rs6 pro, 1080p triples bezel corrected to 6080*1080, Game settings at max except in-game AA, Nvidia inspector/maxwell AA on/transparency on/32*CSAA/8*SGSS/FXAA on, sim vibe chassis/4*Reckhorn 200s 200 watt Onkyo Amp.