Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [CONFIRMED] LMP tire bug?

Platform
    PC

[CONFIRMED] LMP tire bug?

I'm in the endurance career with a LMP1 car and everytime I start the race,the tires are fine,green,no problem,then when I switch tires in the pits they overheat instantly,no matter soft,medium or hard it just takes 2 or 3 corners for them to almost be on fire. Anyone else who's encountered this?

Car Physics and AI
    Yes, its a bug. I've reproduced it here with a couple of cars. The game sends you out with zero tire pressure, thats what causes it. It's not 100% so i'm trying to figure out whats the scenario. I think it has to do with editing and saving setups in the garage that triggers it.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Cornflex, Dents27, RomKnight

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug914 View Post
    Yes, its a bug. I've reproduced it here with a couple of cars. The game sends you out with zero tire pressure, thats what causes it. It's not 100% so i'm trying to figure out whats the scenario. I think it has to do with editing and saving setups in the garage that triggers it.
    haven't changed anything in the garage,besides the radiator intake (changed that in pitbox during practice) the LMP during an endurance race is the only time I encounter this,other races/invitationals the tires stay ok.

Car Physics and AI
    I've reproduced it in a 10 lap quick race that changed over to rain.. I think just the fact you did anything in the pitbox and saved it might trigger it. Dunno for sure yet.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Mahjik, RomKnight

Platform
    PC
    Hello,
    I have the same problem with a Little diffrence.
    My Tire Temperature raise every time i drive into the pits. after a couple of pitstops, my tire temperature reches over 150 degrees.

Also i discovered that some set up Settings are changed if i do not start the race directly after Qualifying.
    Last edited by Profiler; 15-06-2015 at 19:20.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Yes, I have this with Gulf cars, Donington Nat going from slicks to wets.

Platform
    PC
    Happened to me last night in a Z4 at Silverstone. Annoying bug that cost me huge in the league i run with.
    Ryzen 5 1600X - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming - 16GB - Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X - Coolermaster Storm Striker -
    750W Modular - Two 265GB SSD - 1TB HDD

G29

Platform
    PC
    Check the following workaround for now: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post993170
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following user likes this Post: Tastakrad

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Smoke View Post
    Happened to me last night in a Z4 at Silverstone. Annoying bug that cost me huge in the league i run with.
    shouldnt everyone in the league have the same issue hence equal footing :P

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    Check the following workaround for now: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post993170
    Thats not a workaround. Those are instructions on how to assign a pit selection. This bug exsists & needs to be properly addressed, not blamed on user error with improperly assigning a pit strategy.

My pit was set to change tires, with them at the pressures i normally run. I use one pit strategy & change it accordingly. I even went to "edit current" before closing the box to ensure everything was as i wanted. I know the crew changed my tires as i got the jammed wheelnut message. As it sits right now, pit stops are broken. Even more then prior to the 1.4 patch.
    Ryzen 5 1600X - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming - 16GB - Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X - Coolermaster Storm Striker -
    750W Modular - Two 265GB SSD - 1TB HDD

G29