Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Cars 2 - Question for Devs (Answered)

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Thats what happens when you open a direct channel with customers…
    I'm a marketing professional and worked with many world wide companies and in IMO, they are doing what they should be…

Where those people live? Earth? I don't think so!

Lets take Mr. bjosim comment above:
    Does this man live in N. Corea? Does you work for free Mr. or what? If you run a lillte store, you go for profit. If you behind a desk and have "PIA" boss you have obligations either.

The OP guy for instance:
    Tell me just one studio in this very planet that didn't make a sequence from one title after the first one being successul?

C'mon geniuses, maybe we should go and ask SMS to stop any future projects and just fix the bugs we have right now.
    In a few years they shutdown the company, there will be nobody here to answear stupid questions around here and we go back to our older titles that DOES the same thing. Yes Alice, they launch a new title every other year. If you just arrive earth, We had GT5 before GT6, can you figure backwords? 4, 3, 2 GT.
    I'm sorry but I can't stant stupidity.
    The following user likes this Post: madmax2069

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I feel madness is strong with this one ↑

The following 5 users likes this Post: AB_Attack, Dents27, ivan-hoe78, KkDrummer, ThreeAngryOwls

Platform
    XBOX1
    I know there are some complaints already but one major issue, if we're having snow can we please have some snowmen in place of tyre walls? It would be fun knocking them down and getting a windscreen full of snowman guts, maybe his carrot nose could bounce off and roll down the track in the rear view mirror?
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Balmafra, Dents27, Ian Bell, JDFSSS, madmax2069

Platform
    PC
    I would really like to know, if PCars2 will still have a focus on Circuit racing, as PCars does, and just add other mostorsport disciplines, or will it focus on loose surface racing mainly?

Since if it will have anything PCars has, + additional racing classes, that would be something I would really gladyl be part of.
    If on the other hand, PCars2 will not have a focus on Circuit racing like PCars has, then it would be a no go for me.
    Roland | Németh
    Driving an: Intel Core i7-870; 16GB RAM; nVidia GTX 770; Logitech Momo Racing
    Shooting a: Canon 5Ds with 85mm "L" glass
    The following 4 users likes this Post: DaFungho, Firebird68, KkDrummer, t0daY

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberian Tiger View Post
    No one speak for 1 Year, i think this wouldn't even be possible for SMS^^

Calculate with 2 Years, probably a bit more. (The Community again will be pushing SMS to it's limit^^)
    not the console community!!! once again there is no access for console users to wmd, meaning no open beta testing on consoles
    ps4 pro - playseat challenge - t500rs XVR-Racing (psn community) psnid RSlicker

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker_VR View Post
    not the console community!!! once again there is no access for console users to wmd, meaning no open beta testing on consoles
    Thats not completly true... I read somewhere (dunno where sorry :/) a comment from Mr. Bell that they will try to get at least some builds to the ps4/xb1. Nothing is sure, but there could be chance that consoleplayers will see some alpha/beta builds
    Founder Member of RevolutionSimRacing - RSR Website - pCars2 Thread
    Steam: t0daY - YouTube: t0daYtv
    My Pc: Intel i7 2600, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (2x4GB), Gainward Geforce GTX 760, Kingston SSD 240GB, Windows 10
    My Rig: T300 Racing Base, 599XX EVO Wheel (Alcantara Edition), T3PA Pro Pedals (with Conical Rubber Mod) & TH8A Shifter

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker_VR View Post
    You're not much of a reader.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Balmafra, blowfishrulez, Eric Bergeret, KkDrummer, Mad Al

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Complain to sony and microsoft about that.

Platform
    PC
    We're opening to Xbox 'early access' as soon as it's live. We're hoping Sony implement a similar system.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    We're opening to Xbox 'early access' as soon as it's live. We're hoping Sony implement a similar system.
    You are really fast Ian :P
    Founder Member of RevolutionSimRacing - RSR Website - pCars2 Thread
    Steam: t0daY - YouTube: t0daYtv
    My Pc: Intel i7 2600, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (2x4GB), Gainward Geforce GTX 760, Kingston SSD 240GB, Windows 10
    My Rig: T300 Racing Base, 599XX EVO Wheel (Alcantara Edition), T3PA Pro Pedals (with Conical Rubber Mod) & TH8A Shifter
    The following user likes this Post: Ian Bell