Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Cars 2 - Question for Devs (Answered)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    ]oh, and here's another question that needs answering - WHY WAS MY THREAD ABOUT PCARS 2 REMOVED AND WHY DID SOUNDMAN GET BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THIS FORUM??
    i doubt this will be answered or even stay on for long enough to be read by many, but wtf - it's worth a try
    ps4 pro - playseat challenge - t500rs XVR-Racing (psn community) psnid RSlicker

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    So can I give you my 100 and be confident I can test it on Xbox one?
    I will give little useful info as I'm a very average gamer.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ian2726 View Post
    So can I give you my 100 and be confident I can test it on Xbox one?
    I will give little useful info as I'm a very average gamer.
    So long as it doesn't take Microsoft more than a couple of years to open their early access system then yes.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Benjamin Benichou, Seps1974

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    OK I'm sold. Payday you can have it.
    Now if you could just send me your bank details, mothers maiden name etc I'll get it put in your bank

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    You're not much of a reader.
    i was going by what i READ when i went to the wmd portal, and i'm getting quite tired of your offensive attitude to anyone who dares to question you

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker_VR View Post
    i was going by what i READ when i went to the wmd portal, and i'm getting quite tired of your offensive attitude to anyone who dares to question you
    AND you are very tiresome yourself.
    Router -- Xbox One -- Thrustmaster TX F458 Italia FFB -- 94 cm HDDTV -- Loving wife [Temporary using Xbox controller]
    The following user likes this Post: spazmok

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    ]oh, and here's another question that needs answering - WHY WAS MY THREAD ABOUT PCARS 2 REMOVED AND WHY DID SOUNDMAN GET BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THIS FORUM??
    i doubt this will be answered or even stay on for long enough to be read by many, but wtf - it's worth a try
    CORRECTION - IT HASN'T BEEN DELETED JUST EFFECTIVELY BURIED BY MERGING WITH THIS THREAD - MUCH THE SAME EFFECT

Platform
    PS4
    Why does it need answering? No let me, because you say so, right?
    PS4
    Apologies Grammar not so great, building skills first class

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by FA RACING 01 View Post
    AND you are very tiresome yourself.
    why? is it because i'm still waiting for the game i've already paid for - you know, the one where you can use the pits without fear of getting wrong tyres/wrong pressures/wrong fuel load/stuck in the pits for the remainder of a 44lap race, the one that doesn't keep resetting your car setups, the one where the feedback works every time you leave the pits, the one where you don't get stuck in bumper cam when the room's set to cockpit view, etc. etc, the one that basically works??

Platform
    XBOX1
    why? is it because i'm still waiting for the game i've already paid for - you know, the one where you can use the pits without fear of getting wrong tyres/wrong pressures/wrong fuel load/stuck in the pits for the remainder of a 44lap race, the one that doesn't keep resetting your car setups, the one where the feedback works every time you leave the pits, the one where you don't get stuck in bumper cam when the room's set to cockpit view, etc. etc, the one that basically works??
    Not at all. It's more the always negative odour that accompanies your messages. All the problems you mentioned are listed, so reading it on the list and then 500 more times on the forum makes it very difficult for the rest of us to find value adding info from the developers. Perhaps it's just time that you start trusting them, not doing so is not gonna make any difference anyway.

Like you, I had problems, but reported them [decently with no attitude] and they were all listed by the mods and solved.
    Last edited by FA RACING 01; 23-06-2015 at 14:10.
    Router -- Xbox One -- Thrustmaster TX F458 Italia FFB -- 94 cm HDDTV -- Loving wife [Temporary using Xbox controller]