Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Cars 2 - Question for Devs (Answered)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker_VR View Post
    i was going by what i READ when i went to the wmd portal, and i'm getting quite tired of your offensive attitude to anyone who dares to question you
    And I've read your last 15 whingy moaning repetitive posts.

Try to read around as the answers to your last whinge are on the forum.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker_VR View Post
    CORRECTION - IT HASN'T BEEN DELETED JUST EFFECTIVELY BURIED BY MERGING WITH THIS THREAD - MUCH THE SAME EFFECT

Don't shout here please. Try to control yourself. You're coming across as a bit of a whacko.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: JDFSSS, Synner40

Platform
    PC
    @Slicker_VR while i can understand that you might have some issues with the game, ranting like this will bring you nothing.
    when will people start to learn that being polite brings you alot further, rather than going into the attack.

the issues you are mentioning in the above post, are all being worked on by the devs.

Ps : yes, both the WMD members and some of our Dev's can be a bit sarcastic sometimes, or harsh in responding, but if they have to answer the same questions or behaviour time after time after time,.... well, most likely it is a matter of trying to make it clear once and for all.

---edit----

ninja'ed by our boss
    System :
    CPU i7 2600K @ 3.4Ghz | Mobo Asus P8Z68-V Pro Gen3 | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | 2 x Asus 970GTX Strix SLI | OS Windows 8.1 Professional 64-bit | Club Sport Wheel - Formula + BMW Rim - Club Sport Pedals V2
    C.A.R.S config: AF:16X AAS6X HDR:Photographic SMAA:High FXAA:OFF Resolution : 1920x1080

WMD Member
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    So long as it doesn't take Microsoft more than a couple of years to open their early access system then yes.
    Would this be a similar case with Sony and possible ps4 testing of pcars 2 in the future?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeri Blootacker View Post
    @Slicker_VR while i can understand that you might have some issues with the game, ranting like this will bring you nothing.
    when will people start to learn that being polite brings you alot further, rather than going into the attack.

the issues you are mentioning in the above post, are all being worked on by the devs.

Ps : yes, both the WMD members and some of our Dev's can be a bit sarcastic sometimes, or harsh in responding, but if they have to answer the same questions or behaviour time after time after time,.... well, most likely it is a matter of trying to make it clear once and for all.
    Joeri. This chap doesn't want answers or possible solutions. I've read all of his posts, believe me I know.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, Balmafra, Eric Bergeret, Joeri Blootacker

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rug22 View Post
    Would this be a similar case with Sony and possible ps4 testing of pcars 2 in the future?
    We're hoping Sony introduce something similar yes.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Benjamin Benichou, Rug22, zapan

Umer Ahmad
    Quote Originally Posted by Rug22 View Post
    There is no information about Sony at this time. Ian mentioned IF Sony makes something available SMS would try to make use of it. IF
    The following user likes this Post: Rug22

Platform
    XBOX1
    Why make an official announcement for Pcars 2 so early? I can't remember the last time a game developer announced a sequel so quickly after the original was launched. It feels like it gives negative impressions on the current game.

PCars 2 sounds cool but it feels like an eternity away, I will probably become a WMD member if it becomes available on Xbox One though.
    Last edited by o Mike V o; 23-06-2015 at 14:27.
    GT: o Mike V o

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by o Mike V o View Post
    Why make an official announcement for Pcars 2 so early? I can't remember the last time a game developer announced a sequel so quickly after the original was launched. It feels like it gives negative impressions on the current game.

PCars sounds cool but it feels like an eternity away, I will probably become a WMD member if it becomes available on Xbox One though.
    Because we've started on it now. If we didn't we wouldn't be starting on it with the public, as we promised we would... We could leave announcing it until 6 months before release in a couple of years time, but can you see how that might not be ''Users helping us make a game'?
    The following 3 users likes this Post: JDFSSS, miagi, spinkick

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by FA RACING 01 View Post
    Not at all. It's more the always negative odour that accompanies your messages. All the problems you mentioned are listed, so reading it on the list and then 500 more times on the forum makes it very difficult for the rest of us to find value adding info from the developers. Perhaps it's just time that you start trusting them, not doing so is not gonna make any difference anyway.

Like you, I had problems, but reported them [decently with no attitude] and they were all listed by the mods and solved.
    i have politely reported some issues, others i haven't bothered because others had already done so. i have also backed the developers in some threads and voiced positive views on others. yes my views expressed in this thread are negative, because i feel the tone and timing of the pcars 2 announcement was inappropriate, in view of the fact we're still waiting for many known issues, some minor, some game-wrecking to be solved.

but heck, if you got all your problems solved that's all that matters, isn't it?
    ps4 pro - playseat challenge - t500rs XVR-Racing (psn community) psnid RSlicker