Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to rant and complain about Project Cars? Read this first

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Exclamation Want to rant and complain about Project Cars? Read this first

Hi everyone. Just a note here for you.

If you are people who complain and rant about this game being bad please take a look at this.

As you can see Project Cars has moved quite a bit from its initial build and as a programmer my self it is hard making big applications and there are bound to be some bugs. If SMS didn't bring the game out when they did you lot would be complaining that thy had not released the game and all that they stole the money you gave to help them to make the game. You can't have everything in life you know!

Since you can tell Project Cars has moved along way. This shows promise that the bugs in the game can be fixed and that people making the game are notified of the issues and are trying to fix them.

If you don't like the game then don't play it. Wait until a new update is released that fixes the bugs or just sell it. No need to rant and online.

Also this is not my video. I do not take any credit for this.
    Last edited by Kart14; 24-06-2015 at 15:35.
    Getting Project Cars and T300 RS soon | PS4 | OpenWheeler Racing Seat | PS3 | GT6 Steering Wheel | PS2
    "The internet is full of dickheads, and always will be" -
    LukeC
    Project Cars 2 FQA HERE
    Want to rant and complain? READ THIS

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    I LOVE the bouncey HUD in the first bit of the clip that was awesome they should bring that back, I want that in my life
    Last edited by Carinis; 23-06-2015 at 18:37.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I see what you mean by it looks good. I also think it would get annoying as well though. Maybe an option for the bouncy HUD so the player can choose?
    Getting Project Cars and T300 RS soon | PS4 | OpenWheeler Racing Seat | PS3 | GT6 Steering Wheel | PS2
    LukeC
    Project Cars 2 FQA HERE

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Unfortunately the AI has not advanced from exceeding track limits. Maybe PCars 2 will address this issue so cannot wait for the sequel.
    i5 6600k, GTX1070, 16GB DDR4, T300RS + T3PA

How much are you willing to offer for my Steam copy?

I'm not a ranter or raver about this game, I think it's solid but it doesn't do enough to immerse me and I'm disappointed in it. But that's neither here nor there; whilst I see what you're saying, you can't take away people's right to be disappointed or feel let down if they don't believe this game reaches its marketing hype.

Now insults or anything personal have no place, but where else can people raise grievances or share their concerns?

And that's not to mention that yes, it's progressed, but what does that have to do with people's experience of the game? Whether it was rebuilt from scratch or just being polished over the last few years, it makes no difference when the final product hits the shelves.

For what it's worth, I've seen other titles progress over that time too, some with far smaller teams and much less marketing hype. But as I say, that shouldn't be the point. The point is that you can't tell people with different (and, in many cases, entirely reasonable) expectations to feel the same way as you.

Apologies if I misunderstood the vibe, but that's what the OP felt like.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: BMWE87, chase66down, cvcpower, kostek, thepharcyde, wingsofdarkness

Platform
    PS4
    Even that 1st build looks pretty bloody good.
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300RS with Ferrari F1 Rim
    Pedals: G27 Seat: Playseat Revolution GT PSN: chig88
    The following user likes this Post: Kart14

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    No whinging you have been warned or Bell will ban you to the polished slick outfit of Kunos and Assetto Corsa.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge33cymru View Post

I'm not a ranter or raver about this game, I think it's solid but it doesn't do enough to immerse me and I'm disappointed in it. But that's neither here nor there; whilst I see what you're saying, you can't take away people's right to be disappointed or feel let down if they don't believe this game reaches its marketing hype.

Now insults or anything personal have no place, but where else can people raise grievances or share their concerns?

And that's not to mention that yes, it's progressed, but what does that have to do with people's experience of the game? Whether it was rebuilt from scratch or just being polished over the last few years, it makes no difference when the final product hits the shelves.

For what it's worth, I've seen other titles progress over that time too, some with far smaller teams and much less marketing hype. But as I say, that shouldn't be the point. The point is that you can't tell people with different (and, in many cases, entirely reasonable) expectations to feel the same way as you.

Apologies if I misunderstood the vibe, but that's what the OP felt like.
    I understand what you're meaning. Im not saying that all people are like what I'm meaning. What I mean is if people have something to complain about, just don't do it in an harsh way repeating what you said over and over again.

What I am saying is if you are disappointed or annoyed about something, let people know by saying what it was. Don't just go on about it all the time.
    Last edited by Kart14; 23-06-2015 at 19:07.
    LukeC
    Project Cars 2 FQA HERE
    The following 2 users likes this Post: dodge33cymru, Helmethead1031

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge33cymru View Post
    How much are you willing to offer for my Steam copy?
    What do you mean?
    LukeC
    Project Cars 2 FQA HERE

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kart14 View Post
    I understand what you're meaning. Im not saying that all people are like what I'm meaning. What I mean is if people have something to complain about, just don't do it in an harsh way repeating what you said over and over again.

What I am saying is if you are disappointed or annoyed about something, let people know by saying what it was. Don't just go on about it all the time.
    This is where you are wrong, any constructive feedback is deemed as whinging and a swift ban.
    The following user likes this Post: D1rty Duck UK