Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 LastLast

Thread: A new home for all your setups

Handling QA Lead Jussi Karjalainen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Hey now, my work has been showing up in a lot of updates!

But yeah, that specific feature you're referring to has indeed been a long time coming...
    The following 3 users likes this Post: bmanic, GTsimms, Robert Winzler

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussi Karjalainen View Post
    Hey now, my work has been showing up in a lot of updates!

But yeah, that specific feature you're referring to has indeed been a long time coming...
    No fair! Some of us have no idea what you guys are talking about....
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - ADATA 12GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by F1_Racer68 View Post
    No fair! Some of us have no idea what you guys are talking about....
    Assuming it works as advertised (i.e. that it isn't ambushed by some asinine bug no-one saw coming), I can all but guarantee that you'll LOVE it!
    A.K.A. ermo | CPU i7 3770K@4 GHz | RAM 32GB DDR3-2400 | GFX Vega 64 AC @ 1280x1024\1920x1080/1280x1024 | Controller G27 w/NIXIM mod | OS Win10 Pro x64 | UTF-8 characters: ✓ ✔ ✗ ✘ © ™ ® ° ← ↑ → ↓

"We respond to well constructed criticism, good ideas which are properly described and thought through, and ideas that will benefit the whole community, not a vocal minority.

Do not repeat requests, be patient and polite, and have some confidence in our ongoing desire to improve the game for all users, which we have clearly and ably demonstrated in the past." -- Richard Steer, Slightly Mad Studios
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68

Platform
    PC
    To update, I have been given the OK to share a new, improved version of the calculator (since pC2 does a lot of stuff differently and better). Now I just need to figure out the best way to share it.
    regards from Bavaria
    Thomas.

somewhen something heard about mass inertia?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU i7 6700k | ASUS Z170 pro Gaming | RAM Kingston 32GB 2666 | GPU 1070 OC| OS Win 10 64-bit |* Fanatec CSWV2, CS Pedals V2
    In-game: DX11 | 21:9 2560*1080 | FA 16x | AA D4x | Details: all on and max
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platform
    PC
    To update, I have been given the OK to share a new, improved version of the calculator (since pC2 does a lot of stuff differently and better). Now I just need to figure out the best way to share it.
    Any news on this side jussi?
    regards from Bavaria
    Thomas.

somewhen something heard about mass inertia?
    CPU i7 6700k | ASUS Z170 pro Gaming | RAM Kingston 32GB 2666 | GPU 1070 OC| OS Win 10 64-bit |* Fanatec CSWV2, CS Pedals V2
    In-game: DX11 | 21:9 2560*1080 | FA 16x | AA D4x | Details: all on and max

Handling QA Lead Jussi Karjalainen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Sikora View Post
    Any news on this side jussi?
    I'll be releasing some time next week. My first plan was to go with a Google Docs spreadsheet that everyone could copy and use, but their protection is, ummm... Lacking. I'll need to figure out if I can do something about that, otherwise I'll need to make an Excel version again.

Platform
    PC
    I'll be releasing some time next week. My first plan was to go with a Google Docs spreadsheet that everyone could copy and use, but their protection is, ummm... Lacking. I'll need to figure out if I can do something about that, otherwise I'll need to make an Excel version again.
    I personally am MORE THAN HAPPY with that. Honeslty, I prefered your previous Excel spreadhseet to the web site one anyways. But that's just me.

Can't wait to get my hands on it. Not sure which I was more excited for, the game itself, or knwoing we will get an updated calculator from you.
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - ADATA 12GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3
    The following user likes this Post: 2010 Synergy Camaro

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by F1_Racer68 View Post
    I personally am MORE THAN HAPPY with that. Honeslty, I prefered your previous Excel spreadhseet to the web site one anyways. But that's just me.

Can't wait to get my hands on it. Not sure which I was more excited for, the game itself, or knwoing we will get an updated calculator from you.
    No. It´s me too.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

steam name: PostBox981

Platform
    PC
    For the sake of formality, let me just add here that the calculator is unfortunately the only thing you guys have to look forward to, from the Ricky-Jussi-Niklas team at present time. I'm facing an ever-increasing demand for time and attention on the home front and can barely scrape together the time to play 1 or 2 hours of project cars a week; much less build a new setups website. I haven't been able to perform any kind of noteworthy maintenance on the current website, much less begin development on a similar product for PC2. Very sorry I couldn't assist the community this time around the same way I was able to with the first game and I hope someone else can pick up the mantle in my absence. Many months ago I did begin work on a sim racing comparison website, the intent of which is to help people figure out what cars, tracks and features are in the various games and dlc's - a sort of simulation content map - and I intend to carry that project to fruition eventually, as time allows (much smaller scope project than a setups website!). But no plans for a setups website for PC2 in the works. Sorry guys.

Computer
    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97X-GAMING 5 | CPU Intel Core i7-4790K @4 GHz, Turbo @ 4.40GHz | RAM Kingston HyperX Predator Beast 2x 8GB DDR3 @2200MHz CL11-13-14 | Graphics 2x Gigabyte GV-N970G1 GAMING 4Gb in SLI | Sound ASUS Xonas Essence STX | OS Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
    Hardware
    Rig Obutto r3volution | Screens 3x 24" Eizo Foris FS2434-BK @ 5840 x 1080 | Earphones BeyerDynamic DT770 - BeyerDynamic DT990 | Wheel bases Fanatec CSW v2 - Fanatec CSW v1 - Fanatec CSR Elite | Rims BMW rim (2100g, 320mm) - Formula rim (1210g, 2800mm) - Universal Hub + QSP flat touring 300 leather (1600g, 300mm) - Universal Hub + OMP corsica alcantara (1600g, 320mm) | Pedals Heusinkveld Engineering Sim Pedals Pro - Fanatec CSR Elite

Racing experience
    PC Project Cars - NFS Shift 2 - NFS Shift - NFS Pro Street | Assetto Corsa | Raceroom Racing Experience - Race 07 with all expansions - GTR 2 - GTR - GT Legends | F1 2011 - F1 2010 - Dirt 3 | Next Car Game | GRID AutoSport | Juiced | Viper Racing
    Xbox Forza 4 - Forza Horizon - Forza 3 PS3 Gran Turismo 5 - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Ferrari Challenge, Trofeo Pirelli

Need a setup? http://projectcarssetups.eu/ - My setups: http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/byuser/RimanDk - Jussi's (OEM) setups: http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/byuser/Jussi
    Everything about the setups website here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ll-your-setups

Platform
    PS4
    Don't be sorry mate.
    You're a father now! Everything else can wait or f off
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
    G29 settings (PC1).
    G29 FFB RAW 100-55-20-25
    The following 6 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, Greg Redd, RimanDk, RomKnight, SGETI, Thomas Sikora