Thread: Favorite (or least favorite) Online Names of "Racers"

Platform
    PC

Favorite (or least favorite) Online Names of "Racers"

I was online the other night and some "person" was going by the name "I'mNotGayBut$20is$20". What the hell.....Credit for originality I guess...There are quite a few though that are just plain filthy. The profanity filter doesn't work to that extent unfortunately. As some old geezers used to say..."Young people today!"...and..."What's the world coming to." ...etc...
    "How close do you want me to follow the Formula 1 cars?" - Vittorio Brambilla - Safety Car Driver
    "I don't mind, just don't be in the lead at the end of the first lap." - Prof. Syd Watkins - F1 Medical Chief

i5-8600k @4.7GHz - Noctua NH-15D Coolage - AsRock Z370 Extreme4 - eVGA GTX 1070 8GB - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 - Crystal Sound 2 - Fractal Design Define R6 Case - BenQ XR3501 curved - Windows 10 64 Home - Accuforce SimXperience Wheel - SMZ1 w/Z1 Dashboard screen or MOMO MonteCarlo rims - Main Performance PC SimPedals - Fanatec CSS 7sp manual - DSD Short Throw Sequential - DSD Button Box - Obutto Race Frame and Seat

Platform
    PC
    They are morons....and are unfortunately are breeding at a rapid rate. Best to just try and ignore them

Kart Driver
    Stuck in a gravel trap, and/or upside down behind a wall.
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    The strangest name I've seen was on a youtube vid by Dasuberpoop. Alright, it wasn't a PCars vid (it was BF4) - but there was a guy on there called 'walrusballs'.

I have yet to encounter him, but it remains a life goal for me.
    PSN: Bubbs_28
    PS4 Pro / 55" LG OLED C7V / One of those SONUS Playbase thingies
    My Real Car: 2017 1.4TSi SEAT Leon FR DSG in Mystery Blue

Platform
    PC
    Got a new one from last night .... 2DoGsFn .... I just gotta get hipper and get a new name!
    "How close do you want me to follow the Formula 1 cars?" - Vittorio Brambilla - Safety Car Driver
    "I don't mind, just don't be in the lead at the end of the first lap." - Prof. Syd Watkins - F1 Medical Chief

i5-8600k @4.7GHz - Noctua NH-15D Coolage - AsRock Z370 Extreme4 - eVGA GTX 1070 8GB - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 - Crystal Sound 2 - Fractal Design Define R6 Case - BenQ XR3501 curved - Windows 10 64 Home - Accuforce SimXperience Wheel - SMZ1 w/Z1 Dashboard screen or MOMO MonteCarlo rims - Main Performance PC SimPedals - Fanatec CSS 7sp manual - DSD Short Throw Sequential - DSD Button Box - Obutto Race Frame and Seat

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    6ULDV8

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    6ULDV8
    King of the bogans
    DS4 SETTINGS- Mode 2,on,on,off. All deadzone's-0, SteeringSen-10, ThrottleSen-50, BrakeSen-50, ClutchSen-50. SpeedSensitivity-45, Controller FS-50.

Platform
    PC
    Introducing in tonight's feature race in the Marek 339 LMP1...Dominating Nipple Erection! I kid you not.

The following user likes this Post: Bubbs