Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favourite Car/Track combo?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

What's your favourite Car/Track combo?

Over the last few weeks me and a few friends have been doing different car/ track combos in time trials, this week we have been on Oulton park island in the Mercedes Benz AMG DTM, and I have to say I have had the most fun in this game so far driving this combo
    It's a nice variation of the track, which I've never had the chance to drive on before project cars, and that Mercedes it just nuts, you think you have it tamed and then push a little too hard and it bites you in the ass

So guys and girls what's your favourite combo in the game so far?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    My favourite is constantly changing. It was the Zakspeed Capri at Brno then the M1 at Watkins Glen and now its the Z4 GT3 at the Green Hell! I think its a testament to how good project Cars is that my enjoyment from it is ever evolving. It dosen't get boring or laborious it gets better as your driving skills and understanding of the tuning complexities improve. From the moment I awake in a morning Im driving. I drive to work in my BMW, then I get in my lorry and drive all day. Yet still theres not much else I'd rather do when I'm finished than jump in my playseat and drive some more. I've said it before and I'll say it again, best gaming experiance ever. It'll be a long time till another 'racer' comes along to top it, except for perhaps one. Project Cars 2!!!
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Charles Gillen, Oblivian, PC49NZ, Rebel Whitey

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    As Brent said, mine constantly changes too. Always take the BMW M3 GT out on a dry day at Imola if I just want to rip though.
    XBox One X, Logitech G920 with H-Shifter, Wheel Stand Pro V2, LG 49" 4K UHD HDR TV, LG wireless soundbar & sub woofer, X-Rocker Pro chair, Sonic the Hedgehog mug filled with delicious coffee & a lovely stack of chocolate malted milk biscuits.
    (Just thought I'd get in on this listing specs in sigs!!)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Brent G, COMBI13

Platform
    XBOX1
    I think my favourite combo is the Sierra in the Green Hell, I'm addicted to it. I recently discovered the BAC Mono, I love its handling. It's a very lively and fits perfectly to the tight and twisty British circuits like Cadwell and Oulton Park. Bathurst is also a killer with every kind of car.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by redriot View Post
    Bathurst is also a killer with every kind of car.
    Can agree totally on that. Bathurst is very punishing. Especially endurance racing there.
    XBox One X, Logitech G920 with H-Shifter, Wheel Stand Pro V2, LG 49" 4K UHD HDR TV, LG wireless soundbar & sub woofer, X-Rocker Pro chair, Sonic the Hedgehog mug filled with delicious coffee & a lovely stack of chocolate malted milk biscuits.
    (Just thought I'd get in on this listing specs in sigs!!)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by BCFCBristolRed View Post
    Can agree totally on that. Bathurst is very punishing. Especially endurance racing there.
    Yeah get it wrong as you beging your descent and it throws your line off the whole way down!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Currently the LMP2 Oreca at Imola.

Was supposed to be tunjng the car for an upcoming endurance league, but ended up just found lap after lap of funness instead.
    Xbox One - GT Omega Stand - Thrustmaster TX - Modded Pedals - Custom GTE Rim - Collapsible Garden Chair - Racing Slippers.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent G View Post
    Yeah get it wrong as you beging your descent and it throws your line off the whole way down!
    But on the flip side get it right and your grinning like the perverbial "Cheshire Cat"
    The following user likes this Post: Brent G

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by PTG Claret View Post
    Currently the LMP2 Oreca at Imola.

Was supposed to be tunjng the car for an upcoming endurance league, but ended up just found lap after lap of funness instead.
    That's not a car or track I've driven yet, infact I bet I haven't driven a third of the cars yet which goes to show how very immersive this game is.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    The Alpine lmp2 is my fave prototype, love getting all endurance racer at Le Mans in it.
    XBOX ONE, 51" Goggle box, Playseat Evo, Thrustmaster TX, GTE wheel, an old pair of TOMS and a wifey to bring refreshments!