Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Motorsport LIVE Streams

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    If you have not seen this race yet I highly recommend watching it from start to finish, without giving away any spoilers... what a thrill!

It's the 3rd race in the Blancpain GT Endurance race at the circuit Paul Ricard in France. The race started yesterday at 18h (I think) and lasted 6 hours so the end was in darkness. A must see!

Unfortunately it's not available in the US. I looked everywhere to try and find it. Maybe NISMO or someone else will release it later in the year. I can watch a 52 minute edited highlights package on Motor Trend On Demand but I don't really want that.
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza819 View Post
    Unfortunately it's not available in the US. I looked everywhere to try and find it. Maybe NISMO or someone else will release it later in the year. I can watch a 52 minute edited highlights package on Motor Trend On Demand but I don't really want that.
    GT World livestreams it on Youtube with both French and English commentary

Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Use a browser with VPN built in. I think I use Firefox with a plugin for that when I want to watch something on YouTube that is blocked in Belgium or Europe.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following user likes this Post: Tank621

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank621 View Post
    GT World livestreams it on Youtube with both French and English commentary

Also not available in the US. At least that's what it says when I click on it. It will show up somewhere down the line.

Platform
    PC
    Also not available in the US. At least that's what it says when I click on it. It will show up somewhere down the line.
    you can watch it on motortrend on demand. subscription is only $4.99 a month

i watch every Blancpain GT series race on there (i skipped paul ricard though as i dont much care for the track and had to work saterday morning and didnt feel like getting up real early on sunday
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    you can watch it on motortrend on demand. subscription is only $4.99 a month

i watch every Blancpain GT series race on there (i skipped paul ricard though as i dont much care for the track and had to work saterday morning and didnt feel like getting up real early on sunday
    I was forced to get MOD because it's the only carrier for WEC in the US but if you miss a race live there's no full length replay available. I also didn't want to get up early on Sunday either.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Does anyone know where I can get a replay of the Nurburgring 24 Hours? It is usually on YouTube but the stream has been taken down already for some reason. I was away for the weekend and missed it as was looking forward to catching up!
    The following user likes this Post: Raklodder

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBeats90 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get a replay of the Nurburgring 24 Hours? It is usually on YouTube but the stream has been taken down already for some reason. I was away for the weekend and missed it as was looking forward to catching up!
    I've been wanting to finish watching the full 24h race myself and you could watch it through Vodafone's official channels until they removed their videos.

There was a guy who uploaded the full race (3 parts) on YouTube, but they got DMCA'd within 48 hours and I've not seen them since.

Also I don't think there's an official way to re-watch the race (feel free to correct me) all we can do is to wait.
    PRIME Z270A | i5-7600K @ 4.7GHz | 16GB @ 3200MHz | RX580 (8GB) @ 1380/2000MHz
    G920 with GTEYE-springs and H-shifter | Feel free to add me if you want a racebuddy!