Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Funding for project cars2?!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Seps1974 View Post
    At the moment you can only play it on PC, but alpha and beta versions will be available for XB1 users through the early access program. So I think the many XB1 users join WMD and provide feedback when the alpha and beta versions are available, the better experience we will have on the release version of PCARS2 for the XB1.
    Is this legit? Will there DEFO be early access for xbone funders?

If so im 100% in, rallying is my fav motorsport, i cant wait to try it

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    It seems PC users benefit most, though I'd imagime thats down to the mardy arses at Microsoft. I was having a look at gaming PC's earlier but they are bloody pricey for what I'd imagine to be a good one (I know jack shit bout em). 1000+ for some I saw that were developed in conjunction with SMS for project cars. I saw some at 200 but I'd imagine they wouldnt be that good (you get what ya pay for right?) Then there's some around the 600 mark which is about my barrel but I dont know what sort of quality your getting. If anyone knows a bit about PC's I'd appreciate any advice you can give. I here you can build yourself high end jobbies for not bad money but how difficult is it with no knowledge? I know I've gone off topic but its relevant as far as me backing Project Cars 2 which is highly unlikely for me if Im still on console. Cheers. B.
    XBOX ONE, 51" Goggle box, Playseat Evo, Thrustmaster TX, GTE wheel, an old pair of TOMS and a wifey to bring refreshments!

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by TAGS Battfink View Post

Posted by Ian Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    For Xbox users we're working on this: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/06/1...ess-to-console

For PS4 it's still up in the air but we think we'll at least be able to get Alpha and Beta builds out. We're hoping for more though and await any news from Sony.

Umer Ahmad
    Brent

See here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...some-questions

Check also the 2nd-hand/uses/CraigsList, some good deals to be had
    The following user likes this Post: Brent G

Umer Ahmad
    Quote Originally Posted by TAGS Battfink View Post

Yeah jump in man, it's the way to go. XB1 users are very likely to get the early stuff. Worth the price of admission for the discussion alone but thats imo. Make sure to get the correct toolpack ao you can choose the xb1 version at launch. I think thats the 2nd one from the bottom.
    The following user likes this Post: TAGS Battfink

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Scratch that, ill more than likely sign up, but i think ill wait for a few months to see if xbone does get to test the game.

I wouldnt want to give any input towards development if i couldnt test the game. Thanks for the info
    Last edited by TAGS Battfink; 28-06-2015 at 13:37.

Umer Ahmad
    Honestly cant give a number. I'm not familiar at all with the console world. But yeah there would be some delay. Problem is that new accounts will be closed after 90 days from now. So better to jump in now. Bit of a leap of faith, same situation for pcars1 (not everything was perfectly clear on Day1), but most decision SMS tries to favor the WMD guys even if it means they (SMS) get the short end of the stick occasinally. In the long run we're all on the same team going for the same goal.
    The following user likes this Post: MadMuhammad6

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I think the Gold Tool Pack is a great deal, I get a Premium Edition of the game, a T-shirt, an AI named after me + other goodies as well as get an opportunity to participate and follow the development of the game, and not forgetting "one vote"
    Last edited by Ixoye56; 28-06-2015 at 20:42.
    Sorry for my bad English
    XBOX ONE X Thrustmaster TX with TM Leather 28 GT - Pedals T3PA - Shifter TH8A - Wheelstand Pro DELUXE V2

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I really do hope it happens, im keeping my fingers crossed for dirt rally too, but codies have been atrocious on consoles over the past few years for squeezing every last penny out of us, im betting on a 55 release a year from now after the games finished, but i would finally be in racing heaven if dirt rally and pc2 came to xbones preview programme.

For now though ive still got at least 2 years worth of pure enjoyment out of pc1

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Umer Ahmad View Post
    Brent

See here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...some-questions

Check also the 2nd-hand/uses/CraigsList, some good deals to be had
    Cheers Umer, much appreciated. Where can I find out what my money gets me in regards to backing Project Cars 2?
    Last edited by Brent G; 28-06-2015 at 20:57.
    XBOX ONE, 51" Goggle box, Playseat Evo, Thrustmaster TX, GTE wheel, an old pair of TOMS and a wifey to bring refreshments!