Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1442

Thread: pCars Dash - Second screen telemetry app

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mascot View Post
    Thanks - will do. Sorry, missed this post.

By the way: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/in...-on-ps4.43366/
    Latest version of pCars Dash is live now anyway, so available to all.

Re AC, their UDP telemetry output is very poor, it hardly has any fields so its not even worth the effort to implement something. I would end up having to disable 90% of the functions in RS Dash for it. Hopefully they will improve it at some point so its useful at which point i will update RS Dash to work with it.
    Motherboard: Asrock Z170-Extreme 4 Processor: Intel i7-6700K Memory: 16 GB Ripjaws 2133 MHz Video Card: MSI 980TI Gaming OS: Win10 x64 Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256 GB SSD Wheel: Logitech G27 Other: Oculus Rift DK2, pCars Dash

Platform
    PS4
    Since from the last update I have been having trouble with the timing screen.
    I use 2 tablets (andriod), 1 for race page and the other for timing screen.
    Now for some reason, I get alot of red times, But this only happens on 1 tablet, the other is ok.
    Have re-installed app, ut still the same..

Correct screen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-03-03-23-23-22.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	237123

Wrong screen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17016987_1810606375822866_7387213261795343691_o.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	232.5 KB 
ID:	237125
    Last edited by jerry555; 03-03-2017 at 23:04.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by jerry555 View Post
    Since from the last update I have been having trouble with the timing screen.
    I use 2 tablets (andriod), 1 for race page and the other for timing screen.
    Now for some reason, I get alot of red times, But this only happens on 1 tablet, the other is ok.
    Have re-installed app, ut still the same..
    It looks like the second tablet has not received all of the lap messages, hence why it is showing the fastest laps as different laps from the race. I suspect if you switch to the lap chart view you would see some missing from the second tablet. What make and model are the two tablets, and do you have the Compatibility Mode flags "UDP Frame Detection" and/or "Legacy Netcode" enabled on either device (they are in the options page of pCars Dash).

If you use the second tablet on the litehud or vehicle page, do you see it stutter and pause/lag?
    Motherboard: Asrock Z170-Extreme 4 Processor: Intel i7-6700K Memory: 16 GB Ripjaws 2133 MHz Video Card: MSI 980TI Gaming OS: Win10 x64 Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256 GB SSD Wheel: Logitech G27 Other: Oculus Rift DK2, pCars Dash

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by cjorgens79 View Post
    It looks like the second tablet has not received all of the lap messages, hence why it is showing the fastest laps as different laps from the race. I suspect if you switch to the lap chart view you would see some missing from the second tablet. What make and model are the two tablets, and do you have the Compatibility Mode flags "UDP Frame Detection" and/or "Legacy Netcode" enabled on either device (they are in the options page of pCars Dash).

If you use the second tablet on the litehud or vehicle page, do you see it stutter and pause/lag?
    The main tablet is a Hipstreet Phoenix, This is very good and have no lag or problems with.
    The smaller one which I just use for the timing screen is a Cyclone Odyssey, this was a cheap one I bought off ebay.
    I do get lag sometimes on this tablet, but its not a problem for use with the timing screen, Also I have been using these 2 tablets for over a year now, without problems.
    I haven't used the Compatibility Mode flags "UDP Frame Detection" and/or "Legacy Netcode" because I didn't know what they did..

Platform
    PC
    The main tablet is a Hipstreet Phoenix, This is very good and have no lag or problems with.
    The smaller one which I just use for the timing screen is a Cyclone Odyssey, this was a cheap one I bought off ebay.
    I do get lag sometimes on this tablet, but its not a problem for use with the timing screen, Also I have been using these 2 tablets for over a year now, without problems.
    I haven't used the Compatibility Mode flags "UDP Frame Detection" and/or "Legacy Netcode" because I didn't know what they did..
    Try turn both compatibility flags on on the cheap tablet, they certainly help with a cheap chinese android tablet i bought for testing with.

If you have the timing screen problem again with it showing different values, change to the lap chart on both and see if the cheap tablet is missing some lap data.

Platform
    PS4
    Try turn both compatibility flags on on the cheap tablet, they certainly help with a cheap chinese android tablet i bought for testing with.

If you have the timing screen problem again with it showing different values, change to the lap chart on both and see if the cheap tablet is missing some lap data.
    Turned both compatibility flags on last night, and it work as it did before...
    Cheers.....

Platform
    PC
    Turned both compatibility flags on last night, and it work as it did before...
    Cheers.....
    By that do you mean it is now working properly as it did a while ago, or that it is still not working correctly as it was prior to changing those settings.

Platform
    PS4
    By that do you mean it is now working properly as it did a while ago, or that it is still not working correctly as it was prior to changing those settings.
    Yes, its working properly.
    Tested again last night and its all good..
    Sorry for the confusion...
    The following user likes this Post: cjorgens79

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi,
    Bought this app yesterday, and gave it a try for an hour.
    Is there a way to show the delta time in real time when compared with my session best lap time?
    CPU: Intel i5-6500 GPU: MSI GTX 960 2GB DDR5 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 PC2400 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO Racing Wheel: Thrustmaster T300RS GT edition Stand: Wheel Stand Pro V2 Deluxe

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mouthpiec View Post
    Hi,
    Bought this app yesterday, and gave it a try for an hour.
    Is there a way to show the delta time in real time when compared with my session best lap time?
    Unfortunately not, Project CARS does not include this information in its telemetry output so there is no way for me to display it.
    The following user likes this Post: mouthpiec