Thread: game wont launch since patch 2.0

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

game wont launch since patch 2.0

i have played over 120 hrs on project cars and have loved every min, have had a few small bugs but nothing that has really bothered me to much. played the day before the patch with no issues but since the patch all i get is the small steam window that says " preparing to launch project cars..." and then nothing. have looked in task manager and the program is still running it just wont load. any advise or suggestions would be much appreciated as i cant go to long without a good race thanks

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by gremlin0six View Post
    i have played over 120 hrs on project cars and have loved every min, have had a few small bugs but nothing that has really bothered me to much. played the day before the patch with no issues but since the patch all i get is the small steam window that says " preparing to launch project cars..." and then nothing. have looked in task manager and the program is still running it just wont load. any advise or suggestions would be much appreciated as i cant go to long without a good race thanks
    If you kill the process on the task manager and launch it again, the problem happens in the same way? Can you confirm, in the game folder, the version of the EXE?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by gremlin0six View Post
    Try doing a steam integrity check of the game files first.

(right click project cars - properties - local files - verifiy integrity of game cache)
    Core i7 2600K @4.6Ghz, MSI Twin Frozr GTX670, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 , Asus P8Z 68-vpro gen3, 2x 2TB WD 'Black' Sata2 HDD, 250GB WD Sata2 , Philips 37" 1080p, Logitech Driving Force GT, Win 7 x64
    The following user likes this Post: TheReaper GT

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi folks!

I encounter the same troubles!
    P cars no more starts since update. I checked the version numer, its 2.0.0.0 and die the integrity check.
    Still no success!

WMD Member
    Tried deleting graphicsconfigdx11.xml from My Documents/Project CARS?
    i7 5820k @ stock (for now) | Gigabye X99 Gaming 5P | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz @2133 (for now) | Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | Fanatec GT3 RS v1 & Clubsport Pedals | Windows 10 home| Samsung 512GB NMVe | 512GB MX100 SSD | BenQ XL2730Z
    The following user likes this Post: BullWinkle

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I am back in bussines, don't know why. But I don't care ��
    The following user likes this Post: TrevorAustin