Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Somebody please explain...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Somebody please explain...

What is the point of 2 x mega patches claiming to address all manner of trivial and not so trivial issues when you can't even enter the game to actually race!!?

Again I have made numerous attempts to enter a MP race only to be faced with...infinite track loading, no drive option, and even a black screen when leaving the lobby...but eventually I was able to sneek in to a race only to be strapped to the effing bumper!

I have limited time to enjoy gaming and with P Cars I just seem to be wasting that valuable time doing nothing. After the 2nd patch I am totally dismayed with this game and the lack of any explanation (that I can find) that addresses these fundamental issues that I and many others are experiencing. If it was Sky or BBC that were supplying a service that you could only use intermittently there would be a major statement to explain the situation and address furious customers

Yours,

Dismayed.
    The following user likes this Post: F2kSel

Platform
    PC
    Try against the AI, they are better than most people you get online and you'll not waste any time getting on track.
    i7-7700K/GigaByte RTX 2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/HP Reverb/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Brent G, CHEN255, Olijke Poffer, TheReaper GT

Platform
    XBOX1
    I think this problem was reported by other members around here mate. I havn't experienced it, so best other members to advise you. Hope you get sorted out soon.
    Router -- Xbox One -- Thrustmaster TX F458 Italia FFB -- 94 cm HDDTV -- Loving wife [Temporary using Xbox controller]

Superkart Pilot PeoplesChampion's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruusie View Post
    What is the point of 2 x mega patches claiming to address all manner of trivial and not so trivial issues when you can't even enter the game to actually race!!?

Again I have made numerous attempts to enter a MP race only to be faced with...infinite track loading, no drive option, and even a black screen when leaving the lobby...but eventually I was able to sneek in to a race only to be strapped to the effing bumper!

I have limited time to enjoy gaming and with P Cars I just seem to be wasting that valuable time doing nothing. After the 2nd patch I am totally dismayed with this game and the lack of any explanation (that I can find) that addresses these fundamental issues that I and many others are experiencing. If it was Sky or BBC that were supplying a service that you could only use intermittently there would be a major statement to explain the situation and address furious customers

Yours,

Dismayed.
    Honestly, unless you are a die-hard fan.. I would say message Ian Bell and ask for a refund.. I'm not sure if he really does it, but ive seen him post it more than once. I'm in the die-hard fan catagory, but I am definitely not going to encourage patience anymore.
    XBox Live GamerTag: v Illuminated v
    The following user likes this Post: Im Sorry

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hargreaves View Post
    Try against the AI, they are better than most people you get online and you'll not waste any time getting on track.
    That is your solution?
    The following user likes this Post: Pink_650S

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Robski View Post
    That is your solution?
    It's a valid option, not a solution. Read into things much?
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R398.11) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: CHEN255, John Hargreaves

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Dallas View Post
    It's a valid option, not a solution. Read into things much?
    So... If I want to play online, but I have issues with online (mentioned in the OP), you suggest I play against the AI? Gotcha. This forum, seriously...

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Robski View Post
    So... If I want to play online, but I have issues with online (mentioned in the OP), you suggest I play against the AI? Gotcha. This forum, seriously...
    Noooo.. John was giving you an option so you can play, period. Why is that so hard to understand?
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R398.11) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.
    The following user likes this Post: Sik180sx

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Dallas View Post
    Noooo.. John was giving you an option so you can play, period. Why is that so hard to understand?
    Because the OP wants to play online? Not against AI? Sure, I'm the one who fails to understand.

Settle down guys.