Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Project CARS Setup Database Is Open For Business!

Platform
    PC

The Project CARS Setup Database Is Open For Business!

Have you created a Project CARS vehicle setup that helped lowering your lap times and you'd like to share it with the community? Or are you simply wondering what all those sliders and buttons do?

Either way, the brand new Project CARS Setup Database is the perfect destination!

More info can be found on the Project CARS website:

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/...n-for-business

Platform
    PC
    Thanks Rob! Feels amazing to make the frontpage! =)

Thread dedicated to the website for community feedback, feature updates etc: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ll-your-setups . Don't be shy and come hang out any time, guys! =)

Computer
    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97X-GAMING 5 | CPU Intel Core i7-4790K @4 GHz, Turbo @ 4.40GHz | RAM Kingston HyperX Predator Beast 2x 8GB DDR3 @2200MHz CL11-13-14 | Graphics 2x Gigabyte GV-N970G1 GAMING 4Gb in SLI | Sound ASUS Xonas Essence STX | OS Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
    Hardware
    Rig Obutto r3volution | Screens 3x 24" Eizo Foris FS2434-BK @ 5840 x 1080 | Earphones BeyerDynamic DT770 - BeyerDynamic DT990 | Wheel bases Fanatec CSW v2 - Fanatec CSW v1 - Fanatec CSR Elite | Rims BMW rim (2100g, 320mm) - Formula rim (1210g, 2800mm) - Universal Hub + QSP flat touring 300 leather (1600g, 300mm) - Universal Hub + OMP corsica alcantara (1600g, 320mm) | Pedals Heusinkveld Engineering Sim Pedals Pro - Fanatec CSR Elite

Racing experience
    PC Project Cars - NFS Shift 2 - NFS Shift - NFS Pro Street | Assetto Corsa | Raceroom Racing Experience - Race 07 with all expansions - GTR 2 - GTR - GT Legends | F1 2011 - F1 2010 - Dirt 3 | Next Car Game | GRID AutoSport | Juiced | Viper Racing
    Xbox Forza 4 - Forza Horizon - Forza 3 PS3 Gran Turismo 5 - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Ferrari Challenge, Trofeo Pirelli

Need a setup? http://projectcarssetups.eu/ - My setups: http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/byuser/RimanDk - Jussi's (OEM) setups: http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/byuser/Jussi
    Everything about the setups website here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ll-your-setups

Platform
    PS4
    I love this! I'm somewhat a dummy when it comes to fully understanding how each part and aspect affects the handling of my car. And also, seeing as how every car is a little bit different, this makes it even harder. At least some of these setups could be good starting points to try out and then tweak for my driving style.
    PSN Gamertag - MillsLayne
    The following user likes this Post: Sir_Stig

This is so awesome I can't even begin to explain it. Amazing work to everyone involved so many people will appreciate this. Looks so professional it should read "Official".

Now to find a way to import or load setups directly from in game. Is it even possible? That would really put the icing on the cake.
    CPU: i7 920 4.02GHz - H100 | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX 3GB | Racing Wheel: Logitech G25

Motherboard: EVGA X58 Classified 3 | Audio: Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro with 5.1 Surround | Display: Asus 26" 1920X1200

RAM: 12GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000 MHz | PSU: Corsair HX1050 | Keyboard+Mouse: Logitech G15 & G500 | OS: Windows 8 64-bit

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Well done guys Extremely Helpful for people like myself with a child and Wife with limited time to test and Tune ....

Thank you .

Platform
    PS4
    Thank you so much for this perfect tool. I saw this site earlier... and then it went down and I was like oh. But now it's back and I'm a happy chap

Platform
    PS4
    sweet. bookmarked!
    The following user likes this Post: Sir_Stig

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    back in the f1c days, i used to rely on shiyan's setups to get victory, most of the time i could drive the car to its limits and find nothing more and on occasion the car was slightly too understeery, however i have not seen a complete setup of all tracks since.
    | MoBo: X79 Extreme6/GB | Socket : i7-3820 @ 3.6GHZ | PSU: Silent Pro 1200W | HDD: 1TB Sata drive | GFX: EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 4GB | Mem: 16GB Corsair DDR3 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit | BenQ Senseye 22" 2ms | Drivers all up to date | Net Connection based on BT line reliability (For what little thats worth!) |

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Glad to see this implemented, as a developper I was thinking about building such a tool myself

Some suggestions for improvement :
    - add the weather condition to a setup => a setup for wet is not the same as a setup for dry
    - add a track to a setup => a setup for monza is not the same as a setup for monaco (azure)
    - add a type to a setup => a setup for qualifying is not the same as a setup for race

Then add those to your filtering.
    So if one wants to qualify on silverstone with a formula A he can filter with those criteria and see all setups that match.

This is what I'd have done
    The following 3 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, Hammerpgh, Sir_Stig

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Love the idea of this, however it doesn't appear to function (or function well) on iOS?
    Fanatec Multi-Platform Beta Tester
    Click here for verification