Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread: [PC/XB1/PS4] vrHive - Dashes/Telemetry/Live Data/Arduino/Client-Server/+more

Platform
    PC
    Hi all, been quite a while since I've been on here, but fired up PCars today and went to use my VRHive app and am getting this now after it updated? Any help please.

EDIT.. Nevermind. Read previous page about the UAC. All is working now. Thanks Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vrhive.png  

Last edited by Tommy T; 29-10-2017 at 17:22.
    PC: I7-940@3750mhz, EVGA X58/SZ1G, 6Gb-OCZ 3G1600LV2G, Corsair CMPSU-1000HX-A, 3-Dell 2209WA's @5290-1050, 1-Dell 2407WPC@1920-1200 (for MikeyTT's app, MSI Afterburner, etc),
    eVGA 680FTW 4gig SLI-water cooled, 347.52's, 1.175v, 131%, +70, +400, W7 Pro/64bit, Galaxy Note8/Dashmeter Pro, Asus Xonar D1, Klipsch 4.1's, G-27, ECCI Hi-Def 3 pedal set, Frex Simconmotion, Ivibe. yada yada yada
    Game: Post Proc-On, Lens Flare-On, Sun Flare-Min., Bloom-Off, Heat Haze-Off, Det. Grass-Off, Res-5290-1050, Tex-High, AF-16,
    Vysnc-On, Nvins.-PCars SLI profile , MSAA, FXAA-High, Reflections-High, Env Map-High, Veh.-Ultra, Track Det.-Ultra, Shadows-High, Motion Blur-Off, Render-2, 5%'er

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi,

Has anyone got vrHive running on a PC for pcars2 ? I can see in the app settings there is and option to select pcars2, but its grayed out and cant be selected ? Any workaround ?

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by MKDC View Post
    Hi,

Has anyone got vrHive running on a PC for pcars2 ? I can see in the app settings there is and option to select pcars2, but its grayed out and cant be selected ? Any workaround ?
    I have UDP selected in app and PCARS1 UDP option selected in game
    YouTube Channel
    Official Host for UK PS4 pad users Sunday Racers thread
    My setups, mostly GT3 Pcars Setup Website
    PSN: jimmy_b_84
    GT3 Pit Stop Guide Strategy Calculator (Version 2 for Open Office and Google Sheets)
    The following user likes this Post: MikeyTT

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by krdtms View Post
    ...I tried VrHive and quite like it. Only problem is I cannot select position based axis in telemetry. I click on the option but nothing happens...
    I don't recall why (some technical limit I found), but position based requires two or three laps to be selected to allow you to switch. Try that and let me know if you still have issues.

...Has anyone got vrHive running on a PC for pcars2 ? I can see in the app settings there is and option to select pcars2, but its grayed out and cant be selected ? Any workaround ?
    As Jimmy says, at present just use the pCars1 option in pCars2. I will be officially adding support for pCars 2, but given the really poor way that side of things was handled, I'm in no back breaking rush to make the changes. Very little actually changed from pCars1 and even after much discussion and suggestion we end up with very little new features. I've slightly lost my mojo for pCars2 as a result. But I'll be back on it soon.
    Processor: Intel i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Memory: 32GB DDR3 Videocard: MSI 980ti Motherboard Sound/Headphones: Creative SB Z + M/B Sound for SimVibe / Onkyo 5.1 Surround + Astro A50 Headphones Monitors: 3 x Asus 27" VN279H PSU: OCZ ZX1250W Keyboard+Mouse: Corsair Gaming K70 RBG / Logitech G700 Mouse Gamepad/Wheel: Fanatec CSWv2 + BMW Rim, Fanatex CSPv2, Fanatec CS Shifter SQ v1.5 OS: Win7 Ult x64 Storage: 256GB SSD + 3TB HDD
    Resolution: 5040x1080@60Hz Texture Res: High Texture Filter: 4x V-Sync: No AA: MSAA4x FXAA & SMAA: Off Reflections: Low Vehicle Detail: Ultra World Detail: High Shadow Detail: Low Motion Blur: None
    My vrHive Telemetry and Dash App (PC/PS4/XB1) - Forum Page: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nt-Server-more
    My vrHive Telemetry and Dash App (PC/PS4/XB1) - Web Site: www.vrhive.co.uk
    My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TR7V8Mike?feature=mhee
    My Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/mikeytt
    The following user likes this Post: jimmyb_84

Platform
    PC
    Hi

Please be aware that the admins have copied this thread over to the Project Cars 2 area. I will monitor both threads, but ideally if you can use the new thread (here) that would be appreciated.

Thanks...
    Processor: Intel i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Memory: 32GB DDR3 Videocard: MSI 980ti Motherboard Sound/Headphones: Creative SB Z + M/B Sound for SimVibe / Onkyo 5.1 Surround + Astro A50 Headphones Monitors: 3 x Asus 27" VN279H PSU: OCZ ZX1250W Keyboard+Mouse: Corsair Gaming K70 RBG / Logitech G700 Mouse Gamepad/Wheel: Fanatec CSWv2 + BMW Rim, Fanatex CSPv2, Fanatec CS Shifter SQ v1.5 OS: Win7 Ult x64 Storage: 256GB SSD + 3TB HDD
    Resolution: 5040x1080@60Hz Texture Res: High Texture Filter: 4x V-Sync: No AA: MSAA4x FXAA & SMAA: Off Reflections: Low Vehicle Detail: Ultra World Detail: High Shadow Detail: Low Motion Blur: None
    My vrHive Telemetry and Dash App (PC/PS4/XB1) - Forum Page: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nt-Server-more
    The following user likes this Post: jimmyb_84

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Hi Folks !

***** Message removed and placed in the new thread *****

La manchaah - France
    Last edited by LaManchaah; 15-12-2017 at 07:33.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Hi,

Hi ! It's the same for me. 1
    But it doesn't matter for the moment. I configured Pcars2 to work with Pcars 1 apps via the UDP mode.
    In vrHive I selected Pcars as API date source, UDP as API access method ans made in work in standalone mode.
    It works fine ans encountered no issue at this time.

Regards
    laManchaah - France

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

How do you use vrHive for your car setup?

Hi,

I am using vrHive since PC1.
    In this thread I found only discussions about the development of the Software.

I want to know more, how do you use vrHive for your car setup.
    Easiest values for me are tire temperature, water temperature, oil temperature, break temperature.

I am playing with all this parameters to find the best adjustment where the temperatures stay constant.

What are additional parameters you are checking and what influence do they have for your car setup.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Interneti View Post
    Hi,

I am using vrHive since PC1.
    In this thread I found only discussions about the development of the Software.

I want to know more, how do you use vrHive for your car setup.
    Easiest values for me are tire temperature, water temperature, oil temperature, break temperature.

I am playing with all this parameters to find the best adjustment where the temperatures stay constant.

What are additional parameters you are checking and what influence do they have for your car setup.
    Personally, not that I get a lot of time at present to race, but for a basic setup I tend to use tyre slip and speed primarily. In the position based view (when comparing a couple of laps), you can see the relative speed differences and therefore where you're quicker or not. As you get into the detail of a specific corner/section, then the throttle position, gear, brake/tyre temps will start to play a role. If you're looking at aero cars, then the water/oil temps play a larger role and brake temps become adjustable.