Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Thread: [PC/XB1/PS4] vrHive - Dashes/Telemetry/Live Data/Arduino/Client-Server/+more

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by overkill_pt View Post
    I @mickeyTT, first of all congrats on this app , it’s awesome.

Secondly, is there any explanation on how we link a video file to a session?
    Yesterday I had a race (I use PS4 and pcars2), and I transmited the race to YouTube. Then I downloaded the file from YouTube and tried to link it to the session but I get the error “Video start position not correctly set”.

Thanx
    Yes, there is a bit in the guide explaining what to do. Basically you have to tell vrHive what start time to use for the start of the 1st lap. Spool the video along and then when you're ready right click the graph to pause it and then right click the video to set the start position. You may need to do a little tweaking of the position, but it should be fairly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxvi View Post
    Hey Mikey awesome app, I've successfully connected it to my PS4 using the UDP feature and it works like a charm but I can't get to grips with how to connect it to my mates PC so he can use the Race engineer feature, I've been reading some of the forums and tried searching but nothing helped. I could use some help with this, thanks in advance!
    Have a look at the networking section in the guide. Basically you want to set vrHive in Server mode (don't touch your UDP settings). This then triggers the other networking side of the app. On your mates PC set that in Client mode. Put your PCs IP address and the port that's displayed in settings into your mates PC and then when you start by hitting the green tile, they will be able to connect up.

Alternatively you could just get them to connect to the UDP stream coming from your PS4. There is no limit to the amount of machines that can consume the stream. If you're traversing routers/firewalls then it's all a bit more complicated, but you just have to make sure that *your* router forwards all traffic over the selected port to your PC.
    Processor: Intel i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Memory: 32GB DDR3 Videocard: MSI 980ti Motherboard Sound/Headphones: Creative SB Z + M/B Sound for SimVibe / Onkyo 5.1 Surround + Astro A50 Headphones Monitors: 3 x Asus 27" VN279H PSU: OCZ ZX1250W Keyboard+Mouse: Corsair Gaming K70 RBG / Logitech G700 Mouse Gamepad/Wheel: Fanatec CSWv2 + BMW Rim, Fanatex CSPv2, Fanatec CS Shifter SQ v1.5 OS: Win7 Ult x64 Storage: 256GB SSD + 3TB HDD
    Resolution: 5040x1080@60Hz Texture Res: High Texture Filter: 4x V-Sync: No AA: MSAA4x FXAA & SMAA: Off Reflections: Low Vehicle Detail: Ultra World Detail: High Shadow Detail: Low Motion Blur: None
    My vrHive Telemetry and Dash App (PC/PS4/XB1) - Forum Page: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nt-Server-more
    My vrHive Telemetry and Dash App (PC/PS4/XB1) - Web Site: www.vrhive.co.uk
    My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TR7V8Mike?feature=mhee
    My Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/mikeytt

Platform
    PC
    Hi, I still have the admin issue while starting vrhive under Win10x64, with lowest UAC setting. Do you have any suggestion, what's wrong?