Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SMS you need to fix this kind of issues ASAP!!!

Platform
    PS4

SMS you need to fix this kind of issues ASAP!!!

During a non-mechanical-damage race of 2.4hr at Le Mans my front wheels got lockedup just when i left the pitlane and they didnt fixed the car at all at the pitlane, they filled up my gas and replaced my tires and thats it, and before you gonna ask me "was your fix-damage-scheme turned on at YES?", yes it is like always. Sorry to say this but; SMS you really know how to mess up a great race. Fix the bugs....this isnt funny anymore, we cant play and organize some sort of an endurance race without having bugs! Fix it!!!

Last edited by KlubbinJay; 04-07-2015 at 00:12.
    The following user likes this Post: Eyerex

Platform
    PC
    Someone else who thinks caps, exclamation marks and demands are the best way to get things resolved, lets see how this one works out.
    CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K 3.90GHz Turbo | MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 7 Intel Z97 | MEMORY: 16.00GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | GPU: 2 x MSI GTX970 4GB GAMING TWIN FROZER SLI | Primary Monitor: BenQ 27" XL2730Z 2560 x 1440 (WQHD) 144Hz | Secondry Monitor: HannsG HG216D" 22" 1680 x 1050 60Hz | Tablet: 9" Inch Quad Core Camera Android 4.4 16GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 650 W | Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 | Speakers: Dell MMS 5650 5.1 | OS Drive: 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO | Games Drive: Samsung 120GB 850 Evo SSD |Back Up Drive: 1TB Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 ATA Device (SATA) | External Storage: 1TB Western Digital WD Ext HDD | OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit |Cockpit: GT Omega Pro Racing Simulator Professional - RS6 Seat | Wheel: Logitech G27 | Pedals: Thrustmaster T3PA PRO | Headset: Gamdias HEPHAESTUS GHS2000 | Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech MX3200 cordless. |

DX11 | 2560x1440 | POST PROCESSING FILTER: ON | LENS FLARE: ON | SUN FLARE EXT: FULL| SUN FLARE INT: FULL | BLOOM: ON | RAIN DROPS: ON | CREPSULAR RAYS: YES | SCREEN DIRT: YES | TEXT RES: HIGH | TEXT FILT: 16X | AA: DS2M | FXAA: HIGH | SMAA: OFF | REFLECTIONS:HIGH | ENVIRONMENT: HIGH | CAR: ULTRA | TRACK: ULTRA | SHADOW: ULTRA | M BLUR: LOW | RENDER FRAMES: 2 | GRASS: LOW | PARTICLE LEVEL: HIGH | PARTICLE DENSITY: HIGH | STRETCHED HEADLIGHTS: YES |
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Blackvault, chig88, MUFFlerDRIVAR, Nelly D Racer, t0daY

Platform
    PS4
    well, everyone is complaining about this kind of bugs and issues for about almost 2 months and they still didnt fixed it, i thought it would be a bugfree game like it was said when they moved the releasedate twice. Its a great game but the bugs makes it at some points unplayable, everyone demands them to fix this kind of bugs because it ruines the good organized online-races...but nothing happend yet in the last 2 months, even the FFB of my T300RS is wors...they should fix that too, liked they said.
    Last edited by KlubbinJay; 04-07-2015 at 01:04.
    The following user likes this Post: Kidney

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by KlubbinJay View Post
    well, everyone is complaining about this kind of bugs and issues for about almost 2 months and they still didnt fixed it
    I know right? It's almost as if it isn't as easy as just pressing the button marked 'FIX EVERYTHING'.
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300RS with Ferrari F1 Rim
    Pedals: G27 Seat: Playseat Revolution GT PSN: chig88
    The following 4 users likes this Post: BDR Daz, MUFFlerDRIVAR, Sik180sx, TheReaper GT

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Bateman View Post
    Someone else who thinks caps, exclamation marks and demands are the best way to get things resolved, lets see how this one works out.
    Its the best way Neil... dont say you didnt know?!?!

/sarcasm
    Founder Member of RevolutionSimRacing - RSR Website - pCars2 Thread
    Steam: t0daY - YouTube: t0daYtv
    My Pc: Intel i7 2600, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (2x4GB), Gainward Geforce GTX 760, Kingston SSD 240GB, Windows 10
    My Rig: T300 Racing Base, 599XX EVO Wheel (Alcantara Edition), T3PA Pro Pedals (with Conical Rubber Mod) & TH8A Shifter

Platform
    PC
    From the notes for patch 2.0 that is coming to PS4:

* Fixed an issue where flat tyres were fitted to the car during a pit stop, by ensuring that the tyres are correctly inflated.

Could that be your issue?
    CPU Intel i7-9700K @ 4.9 GHz all cores | Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | RAM 16GB DDR4 3200MHz | GPU nVidia RTX2070 Super 8GB (451.48) | Audio Realtek 5.1 on MB | Screen AOC U3477PQU | OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    In-game settings: 3440x1440 | Texture Resolution HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON (adaptive) | AA None | Reflections HIGH | Envmap HIGH | Vehicle HIGH | World HIGH | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur NO | Render Frames Ahead 1 | Particles HIGH/HIGH/HIGH

PC2Info, a PC program that shows most stats the game provides over UDP
    "Dunning–Kruger effect is strong in simracing."

Platform
    PS4
    I'm just surprised at the impatience to be honest,reel it back into perspective and the game has only been out for 8 weeks,which in the grand scheme of things is bugger all really,i can understand your frustration OP,but have some faith just from the involvement of the devs,and the fact that 3 patches have been made,tested and released is testament to the enthusiastic support they have for the game and it's customers.

It's a bit like pantene shampoo when a game this complex is released and requires patches and bugfixes, "it won't happen overnight but it will happen" peace out,and before anyone asks yes i have a flame suit on lol
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Kidney, McKiernan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Les just be honest for a moment...for a game with so much potential....it sucks in its current condition with the endless amounts of bugs that we ecounter day after day...a big let down
    The following 3 users likes this Post: chase66down, Eyerex, Machinist90

Umer Ahmad
    Quote Originally Posted by ALmullen View Post
    Les just be honest for a moment...for a game with so much potential....it sucks in its current condition with the endless amounts of bugs that we ecounter day after day...a big let down
    You're entitled to your opinion.

I had a 1hour multiplayer race with 17 guys in Europe on Wed and it went pretty much without a hitch. Started 16th, finished 10th. Only 1 guy had a laggy internet connection so we asked him to exit.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: beetes_juice, jimortality, MUFFlerDRIVAR, Sik180sx, t0daY

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampo View Post
    From the notes for patch 2.0 that is coming to PS4:

* Fixed an issue where flat tyres were fitted to the car during a pit stop, by ensuring that the tyres are correctly inflated.

Could that be your issue?

Thats possible....it looks like it, doesnt it?