Thread: XBOX ONE ISSUE - Help Please! Failed to save the data. Do you want to retry the save?

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1

Angry XBOX ONE ISSUE - Help Please! Failed to save the data. Do you want to retry the save?

So this is the 3rd time I've had this problem and the only way to fix the issue is to uninstalled the game and reinstall it.

When I save a replay and the message appears Failed to save the data. Do you want to retry the save?, in every menu from that point forward and all my game data settings etc are lost.

Does anyone know of any other way to fix this or if this is going to be fixed in the next Patch its makes this game impossible to play!!!!!!

Platform
    XBOX1
    There was an issue with saving a while ago, try deleting replays you don't need any more, if I remember rightly it was that the replays save to the player profile on cloud.
    The more replays you save the less space is left for more data,bad the allotted size is finite, and when filled you can't save any more,this may also affect you career saves as well.

Mods: please confirm if this is still an issue.
    "Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died."
    butter is lovely

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi thanks thats sorted it, but I've lost all my settings the game has completely reset. There should be a warning before the cloud storage is full to prevent it overwriting your game data.

I'll have to restart my career again, there are too many issues with this game to list.

Its a shame because the racing is far better than any Forza game Ive played and I'm a huge Forza fan, real time weather etc take this game to another level!

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4mD4gger View Post
    There was an issue with saving a while ago, try deleting replays you don't need any more, if I remember rightly it was that the replays save to the player profile on cloud.
    The more replays you save the less space is left for more data,bad the allotted size is finite, and when filled you can't save any more,this may also affect you career saves as well.

Mods: please confirm if this is still an issue.
    I believe it is. Once you reached your max space available on cloud (530 or something close) the save issue appear.
    Router -- Xbox One -- Thrustmaster TX F458 Italia FFB -- 94 cm HDDTV -- Loving wife [Temporary using Xbox controller]

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I've just had this issue twice in the last few days, so infuriating losing everything each time it happens and wastes so much time. Is there any way to prevent them being saved to the cloud if that's the cause of the problems?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    I've just had this issue twice in the last few days, so infuriating losing everything each time it happens and wastes so much time. Is there any way to prevent them being saved to the cloud if that's the cause of the problems?
    Unfortunately not. The only prevention of loosing data is not to save replays. (not satisfying, I know)

Platform
    XBOX1
    I use one of these to record all action and save as needed http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elgato-Captu...N%3DB0082J1YCE

Not ideal as you need it hooked upto Pc/Laptop while gaming but does get round the issue
    Pcars Resources for All Platforms | Console Racing Forum
    Xbox| Playseat® Alcantara| Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2, Wheel Rim GT, Pedals V3 ,Shifter SQ |