Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on with this forum?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

What is going on with this forum?

I just got my game a week.
    I came on this forum a few times to find an answer to a question i have.

But its more looking like a place to complain and people wanting refunds.
    People seem only to come here to spit out there frustration and comments in a negative way.

Ok i only just got it but im having a lot of fun with it.
    Finally a racing game that dares to take it to a new level. Not just following the rest.
    Wen dev push a game to its limits what a console can handle offcorse there wil be bumps to overcome.
    But it does seem that the devs are working on resolving them step by step.
    I gues because they pushing this racing game to be a close to a sim its going to be more difficult to find the right fix for the issues.

Im only having one problem (resetting setup on return to pits) but found some tips to workaround this until fix comes out. So i just switch my practice from carreer to single player and i can play It can wel be that i will encounter other problems but still no reason to go and react as some people are doing here. Ill look for answers and if not ask a question.

Was hoping for a more possitive experience on a community forum than this is at the moment.

Great job to all the mods and dev that keep up helping us who wants to have a fun time with our gaming!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyLastShadow View Post

People seem only to come here to spit out there frustration and comments in a negative way.

Finally a racing game that dares to take it to a new level. Not just following the rest.
    Wen dev push a game to its limits what a console can handle offcorse there wil be bumps to overcome.
    I gues because they pushing this racing game to be a close to a sim its going to be more difficult to find the right fix for the issues.

Im only having one problem (resetting setup on return to pits) but found some tips to workaround this until fix comes out. So i just switch my practice from carreer to single player and i can play It can wel be that i will encounter other problems but still no reason to go and react as some people are doing here. Ill look for answers and if not ask a question.

Was hoping for a more possitive experience on a community forum than this is at the moment.

Great job to all the mods and dev that keep up helping us who wants to have a fun time with our gaming!
    It happens every weekend. We have a few dedicated trolls unfortunately who like to rejoin under new names and disrupt things.

Some are getting very good at it. They'll make a few benign posts to stay hidden then they'll pounce with some serious abuse. When told off they go all 'passive aggressive, hard done by'. They then say they've been treated disgracefully and go post the last couple of posts of the thread in other forums cursing us for our behaviour.

It always follows that pattern

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    It happens every weekend. We have a few dedicated trolls unfortunately who like to rejoin under new names and disrupt things.

Some are getting very good at it. They'll make a few benign posts to stay hidden then they'll pounce with some serious abuse. When told off they go all 'passive aggressive, hard done by'. They then say they've been treated disgracefully and go post the last couple of posts of the thread in other forums cursing us for our behaviour.

It always follows that pattern
    Can you ban their IPs at all?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by KkDrummer View Post
    Can you ban their IPs at all?
    Most people don't have fixed IP's. Plus they use various sneaky methods to hide themselves.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Most people don't have fixed IP's. Plus they use various sneaky methods to hide themselves.
    Shame but I am sure it is just a few people that keep coming back. PCars is an amazing game. Cheers Ian!

Superkart Pilot PeoplesChampion's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1

I'd say the major majority are very satisfied and give positive energy..

However, there are some here that were hoping for a career in PCars racing and it didn't pan out. I believe sometimes that many of these guys invested their entire fortunes on the PCars life. A life that never really came to fruition. So they are very bitter. PCars life can be tough sometimes. It's a seedy world sometimes in the paddocks of the infield. I can only imagine the horrors of an all-night race, fought hard, with furious button mashing and stick tapping, soda sipping.. Only to end, in a hard reset. Sometimes at night, I look up to the heavens and I say a little prayer for those in the PCars world that are out there struggling, clutching their controllers in agony. I can only hope that God shines a little light in their direction.. Giving them hope.

It's gonna be ok, guys. The struggle is real, I know, but you have to hang in there.
    XBox Live GamerTag: v Illuminated v
    The following 8 users likes this Post: Charles Gillen, FA RACING 01, J0KA420, MadMuhammad6, Plato99, Tekkart, turbopropguy

Platform
    XBOX1
    If they send me the receipts I'll refund them personally.
    Just so I don't have to read their adolescent vitriolic shite every day.
    Xbox One, WD Elements 3TB USB3 HD, Crewchief (Android), PCars Dash (iPad), cup of tea, digestive biscuits (plain chocolate, not milk), huge grin.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Plato99 View Post
    If they send me the receipts I'll refund them personally.
    Just so I don't have to read their adolescent vitriolic shite every day.
    I am happy to chip in a couple of quid to get rid of these bell ends for once and all!
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Efill4ziggiN, John Hargreaves, Plato99, Wizards ZA

Platform
    PC
    As Ian mentioned, you would be surprised to find that it's always the same guy, he register again a new account after have been banned.
    He doesn't have a static IP, he also started to use free proxies and disposable emails.
    I started to believe that he doesn't own the game at all.
    Main: Intel X5670 @4.2Ghz on ASUS Rampage III, GTX 980Ti Hybrid, 24GB RAM CORSAIR 1600, 4TB SSD, SB X-FI Titanium, Corsair AX850W, Dell U3011 30" 2560x1600 - OS: W7 Ultimate x64
    Backup: Intel i7 950 @3.6Ghz on ASUS Rampage II, 2 x GTX 780, 12GB RAM CORSAIR 1600, 2TB WD, SB X-FI MB, Corsair TX850W, Dell 3008WFP 30" 2560x1600 - OS: W7 Ultimate x64
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Efill4ziggiN, KkDrummer, MadMuhammad6

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    are a kind of haker in practice, I do not understand why they continue, if you do not like the game and you just sell it, I think are not so sane