Thread: Sounding out interest for longer races.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Sounding out interest for longer races.

Finding 5 lap races ain't doing it for me these days, did a 25 lap one earlier (ballsed up my refueling tho....doh) and much prefered it!

So,anyone in for some 20+ lap races of a evening? If there's enough interest i`ll PW a lobby so the rammers can bugger off and we can race in peace! Like to get 1-2 races in tonight maybe, just chomping dinner atm tho i'll be on later.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Depending what class I'd be interested in this, anything open wheel or prototype and I'm interested and maybe something more "low powered" but to be honest I've joined a league for GT3 and it seems to be all anyone wants to race with lol. PSN: diamonddobb

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Only issue i have with leagues is having a set time to race when i just wanna pop online when i feel like it,invite a few friends to a lobby and have some good,close races.

It's the "races start at X time" that i don't like, leagues themselves yea i like the idea but fixed race times put me off.
    Last edited by Anything-but; 11-07-2015 at 18:56.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Yeah I wasn't saying that this should be a league, just that as I'd just joined a GT3 league that if these races are likely to be GT3 class then count me out, I get enough of that already lol.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Anything-but View Post
    Finding 5 lap races ain't doing it for me these days, did a 25 lap one earlier (ballsed up my refueling tho....doh) and much prefered it!

So,anyone in for some 20+ lap races of a evening? If there's enough interest i`ll PW a lobby so the rammers can bugger off and we can race in peace! Like to get 1-2 races in tonight maybe, just chomping dinner atm tho i'll be on later.
    We did a 20 lap race yesterday on Catalunya with the lmp1 cars, with one mandatory pitstop. There will be more races coming with GT3 and GT4 etc..
    Just keep an eye on our board: http://projectcars.onlinegamingleague.org/index.php