Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: 10tenths.net Racing League - Formula Master Season - August 17th

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Nice video mr fuzz and congrats to you lmntr to another win. Myself i clearly must change my race strategy; as now, i like to do two stints with less fuel and higher pace but with this games dreadfully long pitstop times (45sec) that doesnt seem to be a winning formula.

As for the race: had a good quali and started p1. Decent start and kept first position in turn one. Build up a 25sec gap until my pitstop on lap 19 but got passed by lmntr while pitting and came out 20sec behind. Realised lmntr pulled in consistent solid lap times so had trouble catching up. Pushed hard and was eight sec behind with 6 laps to go and try to up my pace over my limit ending up with a spin at the second chicane. Had to accept second place was the best i could do and just took the car to the finish line. Had great fun and was dripping in sweat from lap 5 and forward :-)

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpaw11 View Post
    Nice video mr fuzz and congrats to you lmntr to another win. Myself i clearly must change my race strategy; as now, i like to do two stints with less fuel and higher pace but with this games dreadfully long pitstop times (45sec) that doesnt seem to be a winning formula.

As for the race: had a good quali and started p1. Decent start and kept first position in turn one. Build up a 25sec gap until my pitstop on lap 19 but got passed by lmntr while pitting and came out 20sec behind. Realised lmntr pulled in consistent solid lap times so had trouble catching up. Pushed hard and was eight sec behind with 6 laps to go and try to up my pace over my limit ending up with a spin at the second chicane. Had to accept second place was the best i could do and just took the car to the finish line. Had great fun and was dripping in sweat from lap 5 and forward :-)

Yes, you were so fast, I saw you for about 5.5sec at the start and that was it. Next race, slow down, so you can be in the video..haha

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfuzz View Post
    Next race, slow down, so you can be in the video..haha
    First i have to figure out a way to wave. Maybe the devs can include that in next patch...a wave button for videos must be top of the priority list, no?

Platform
    PS4
    I just updated my Internet service and I am pleased. It is not the fastest but more than adequate, at least fast enough for my needs. Ping 35ms, 22MBPS download and 2MBPS upload. It is not as fast as KingFuzz69's. I have not tried the game yet but I will soon.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi there...just wondering...will there be a fall or winter league? I would like to join. Confused with the start time as it is posted as London time but this is a NA league...I think??

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeang View Post
    Hi there...just wondering...will there be a fall or winter league? I would like to join. Confused with the start time as it is posted as London time but this is a NA league...I think??
    NA stands for no assists, thus the rest FARG stands for Formula A Racing Group. Our races are on Thursdays at 8PM London. (Lobby opens 7:30PM) USA times are Pacific Noon, Mountain 1PM, Central 2PM and Eastern 3PM. If you are still interested send us your PSN ID.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by lmntr View Post
    NA stands for no assists, thus the rest FARG stands for Formula A Racing Group. Our races are on Thursdays at 8PM London. (Lobby opens 7:30PM) USA times are Pacific Noon, Mountain 1PM, Central 2PM and Eastern 3PM. If you are still interested send us your PSN ID.
    Ah ha...that makes sense....I wish I could join, but that time does not work...enjoy!!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hi. I'm star ring to train a soccer team. On Thursday I've training and I could be able to play at 8.30 pm. If it's not possible to change game time I cannot join next events.
    Who won in Zodler?

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by djeghe View Post
    Hi. I'm star ring to train a soccer team. On Thursday I've training and I could be able to play at 8.30 pm. If it's not possible to change game time I cannot join next events.
    Who won in Zodler?
    Given that we are still growing, delaying the race start time by 30 minutes would have to be agreed by all active members. But if we do that it would have to be that you are committing for the long term. Are you ready to do that? By the way, I won at Zolder. Take care and I hope to hear from you.
    Last edited by lmntr; 03-09-2015 at 13:33.

Kart Driver
    Well, least I got a trophy...haha