Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 10tenths.net Racing League - Formula Master Season - August 17th

Platform
    PS4
    Yes, that was a practice mock race for tomorrow. We are running Hockenheim. You are welcome to join us. (Every Thursday )

Platform
    PS4
    Hockenheim GP Race Report: Tigerpaw11 wins another one! KingFuzz ended up 25 seconds adrift while myself yet another 25 seconds further. The roar of the Swedish fans was deafening when the Podium interviewer presented their winner. Tigerpaw11's crew was embolden and began to break down the barriers to the Podium putting in jeopardy officials and their driver results. A stern shout from their enraged Team Principal was enough to make them stop on their tracks…. a little too late, just as his adoring and frenzied fans followed cue and broke down another barrier bringing into action more than few burly and swift and efficient security officials to control the situation while enabling some to see the inside of the emergency room. For sure some heads will roll before next race….Tigerpaw11's perfomance is becoming Hamilton-like…..Pheeew!!! Who can stop him?? Okay, now I need to get me a glass of wine… I will be back.
    And now, it is time to announce next Race at the beloved Road America which will be contested in 23 laps. See the first post for all the details. We are still looking for good drivers to take the fight.
    Last edited by lmntr; 15-10-2015 at 23:26.
    The following user likes this Post: kingfuzz

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Im at school every single thursday for the entire day :/ don't think I'll be participating in any actual league races. What was the fastest lap for Tigerpaw11?

Kart Driver
    The following user likes this Post: lmntr

Platform
    PS4
    We have further updated the tire wear from X4 to X5 with the goal to bring in the use of medium and soft tires into the strategy. If any wonders why we did the first lap slow, it was due to a disconnection and we were following our rules of a first lap as formation lap after restart. Don't forget Road America this Thursday. WARDOG1995 asked for time lap details; I have updated the first post to reflect just that. Also, we are still looking for drivers.
    The following user likes this Post: kingfuzz

Platform
    PS4
    We are still looking for Formula A drivers to join us in what we envision is a season which includes tracks with historic formula 1 roots. Take a look at the first post for all details of our upcoming race tomorrow at fast and furious Road America.

Platform
    PS4
    Race report: The crowd went wild after their home grown talent won of all places, at the home track of Road America. The emotions were so overwhelming that you could swear you saw tears rolling down on many a cheek. As soon as the podium interviewer presented their hero, the roar of the crowd was ear-splitting. They had come from far and near to support and were ecstatic that their driver had won…….I had won. Congratulations are also in order to KingFuzz69 for coming in second to earn another consistent and precious result. Tigerpaw11 came in third after recovering from unfortunate incidents that derailed his momentum but nevertheless, had an amazing recovery to collect points to still lead the championship.
    Excuse me for my delayed report as I was celebrating and was in no condition.
    Okay, now it is time to announce a race in the iconic track of Spa Francorchamps that will be contested in 22 laps. Please look at the race setting information on the first post. We have included a condensed version of the rules book. We are still looking for more Formula A drivers.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: kingfuzz, tigerpaw11

Kart Driver
    The following 2 users likes this Post: lmntr, tigerpaw11

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Excellent video king fuzz. It was really good to see more people on the grid last night, unfortunately all didn't make it to the checkered flag but hopefully we all had some good racing.

Congrats to you lmntr on your well deserved win. You're a master in putting in solid lap after lap with no mistakes. If i had a hat i would take it off for you ;-)
    The following user likes this Post: lmntr

Platform
    PS4
    Thanks for your videos, KingFuzz69. Wonderful work. I also reviewed my video last night and saw double cars of 1,82, and 14. very strange. I had to relook at the qualifying results to get an idea of who was whom.