Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: You want to complain about Pcars? Read me first!!!

Platform
    PS4

You want to complain about Pcars? Read me first!!!

I´m not a forum user and this is the first. Why? Because i became a Pcars fan! I´m enjoying some aspects of the forum because i have encountered some answers to my questions. But i´m seeing too much threads about general complains: the game, Ian Bell, SMS team and other stuffs. Basically, i see complain in all threads.
    So, thinking with myself, i have the idea about a manual: Project Cars: The claimant's manual!! All the answers and thoughts in one place! I have it organized in topics. Let´s begin, shall we...

1- “Project Cars have too many bugs”, “Impossible to play it”, “This game have all kind of problems”...
    Points to consider:
    A – 35 years after my Mom “released” me, i´m not perfect yet. Pcars have only a few months;
    B – Ian Bell and SMS team have the knowledge of various problems;
    C – You aren´t the only one who has problems with Pcars. Search threads about your problem, maybe you find an answer to that. If you don´t find it, discribe the problem clearly as possible. If you have the possibility, post videos or screenshots to make the research easier for SMS team, That attitude helps more than just complain about it;
    D – Patches are coming. So, be patient.

2- “Why you release a game full of bugs”, “I pre-order the game and it is full of bugs”...
    Points to consider:
    A – They postponded the release of Pcars trying to launch the game bug-free. Period. Not succeeded at that. But, because of this, the game stinks? NO WAY;
    B – If they released the game before may/2015, you complain about it anyway;
    C – No one forced you to buy it pre-order;
    D – When you buy something in release, you assume a risk. Let´s take Playstation 4 and Xbox One for example. Some consoles in their first year of production simply stoped to work. And that sucks. Sony and Microsoft are bigger companies than SMS. We have recalls for cars with serious problems, like Explorer equipped with Firestone tires. That can kill you. Pcars can´t.. And the financial investiment is much lower;
    E – If you are in doubt about a game, just wait to buy it. Wait until release, see some reviews, videos, foruns. That kind of attitude can make you save some money without have to deal with the regrets;
    F – Patches are coming. So, be patient.

3- “I want my money back”, “I don´t want this game anymore, i want refund for that”...
    Points to consider:
    A – Know your rights, but know your obligations too;
    B – In my country, we have the Consumer Defense Code, which provides for the way in which we deal with defective products. In our case, the store who sold you the defective product is the responsable for it. They assume the risk of the business. So, if you want a refund, ask for it in the store. We have a legal period of 90 days to claim the right after discovered the problem.Each country has your own laws, so know your rights;
    C – Ask to Ian Bell and SMS team for a refund doesn´t work. Don´t waste your time in it.

4- “Ian Bell, f*** yourself”, “I hope you get cancer and die”....
    Points to consider:
    A – Set stability control “ON” (my friend wrote that and i loved it, thanks Reaper);
    B – Get a life;
    C – Get a girlfriend or boyfriend and have some fun;
    D - Get a psychiatrist because you are a really sick bastard.

5- “I want more cars”, “I want more tracks”, “I want my free car”, “I want the patch for my Pcars”, “I don´t want to pay for DLC´s”...
    Points to consider:
    A – So do i...you aren´t the only one;
    B – Patches and free cars are coming. So, be patient;
    C – You want a different car or track? Ask for it, don´t try to push it. And it's still no guarantee that you or others can have because it all depends license;
    D – Don´t want to pay for DLC´s? Don´t buy it. They are already giving free cars. Licenses cost money. SMS team cost money...So, if you and everyone don´t works for free, why they will?

FOR NINTENDO USERS ONLY

1- “You guys are liars , you guys said they would be the game for Nintendo”, “They were , for the most part , the players of Nintendo who funded Project Cars”....
    Points to consider:
    A – Really? Where did you got this information? Post where, when and how and maybe, just maybe, we will consider that information;
    B – Initially, Project Cars was designed to PC´s only. They tried to extend it to consoles. Succeeded to do for PS4 and Xbox one. Why? Because their hardware is superior than Nintendo.
    C – In my personal opinion, Nintendo buyers prefers old styled games, uncompromisingly entertaining games and RPG´s titles. They simply don´t care about a powerful hardware. They want to have fun. But still continue to insist on the possibility of making Pcars for Nintendo. Undestand this: YOUR HARDWARE CAN´T MAKE IT. My PS4 works in the temperature threshold while i´m playing Pcars. Nintendo will explode or something.
    D – If, just if, SMS team made Pcars for Nintendo, you all will complain about it. Besides bugs, the graphics for the game would have to be reduced to the point of being bad. And that´s not a good thing for anybody. Ian Bell and SMS fault? No, Nintendo´s fault;
    E – Besides that, game companies are not obligated to do every title to any plataform in market. For example, PS4 don´t have Mario Kart or Forza series. Xbox don´t have God of War series or Last Of Us (great game by the way). Live with that or buy other plataform.

I hope I have been able to help everyone with questions and problems , and I'm sorry if I forgot any topic , it was a lot to remember. And please, don´t curse me.

PS: I'm sorry for any mistakes in my English, was very difficult to write this for someone who was not born in a country of English language.
    The following 159 users likes this Post: 14ofClubs, 3Dude, a3broek, Ace Diesel, acenickells, Acksios, amazed, Ancoron, Andersonxr3, Andy Clark, artman101, AshenShugar, Aysedasi, Azure Flare, Bavarian Turbo, Bealdor, Benjamin Benichou, BF Bullpup, blowfishrulez, bmaytum, bradleyland, bullshooter, BullWinkle, Cartman78, Charles Gillen, chev255, cjorgens79, cmch15, Crisis Nine, Dagless, Dan Britton, DarkTails115, davekojo, desertdbz, Dieltotor, dominiczeth, Dragnir, DrKabel, EmilGlockner, ermo, F1_Racer68, Fanapryde, Fendar, Figuur84, FS7, gadget05, Gassolini, Ged Keaveney, Geez2121, GLR Viper58, Gooseman, gotdirt410sprintcar, H4milton, Harry Flatters, Ian Bell, IJerichoI, IJOJOI, ImpliedConsent, Jan Studenski, Jaroslav Turna, JayRocVW, jeff_fan, Jescott71, Jimmy1971, jimmyb_84, jimortality, Joe Moore, John Hargreaves, Jonathan Newsam, Jr555se, Kamel, kdfukuyama, Konan, Krobo, Leper Messiah, Linus Leader, Lplate, Lukas Mensik, MadBen, Mangoat, Marcel Walker, Mattyd, Maviarab, Max Kelly, mcbrew, McKiernan, mclarenda, meck2, MelBonkers, MethoDSuX, MG0902, millsy__, Mowzer, Mr.Smoke, MrFlibble81, myropa, MysterG, NatB, NavyFlipper HUN, NemethR, nissan4ever, ONT, Pedro L.R., Ph0eNiX, Phantom_kneo04, Photonenbert, Pirategenius, PJB04, Pogi, Poulka, proterra1, Pugamall, PureMalt77, Pyro_X, Racefreak, RaceNut, RacingTopsy, Raymond de Vries, Remco Van Dijk, RimanDk, Rip Riley, Robhd, RoccoTTS, Roger Prynne, S2N-Moonshine, Sampo, Scoobydude46, Shadowoff, Shiftdel, Silvio Camolesi, sirsilver1968, SityiSXT, SmileinHD, smokinmasta, SpeedRush, Stephen Viljoen, Stewe, stinki110, stuku, Swift2603, tdurbo, the-D-, Tiago Fortuna, Tommaso Rossato, trylls, TS040 Sparky, Umer Ahmad, vicdavery, Vincent Dambreville, von_stylon, VR-42, WarriusZero, Wizards ZA, xclassmn, xX-Chris-Xx, XxxMrAssassinxxX, yopp90, Zeke Bewlay

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Mate your english is better than my english and I'm errr...english!
    XBOX ONE, 51" Goggle box, Playseat Evo, Thrustmaster TX, GTE wheel, an old pair of TOMS and a wifey to bring refreshments!
    The following 8 users likes this Post: Daffers, F1_Racer68, Grijo, IJOJOI, ImpliedConsent, Robhd, Umer Ahmad, _-GearHead-_

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by jimortality View Post
    @ Grijo you've just become a legend lol!!! now buy a PC so I can game with you.
    LOL, thanks my friend! I´m sorry butr i don´t have enough money for it. Would be awesome!!
    The following user likes this Post: jimortality

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    We need more Grijo's here.
    Thanks Ian
    The following user likes this Post: Ian Bell

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent G View Post
    Mate your english is better than my english and I'm errr...english!
    Thanks for the compliment friend, i´m sweating here!!!

Platform
    PS4
    Surely this needs to be sticky?

Brilliant
    YouTube Channel
    Official Host for UK PS4 pad users Sunday Racers thread
    My setups, mostly GT3 Pcars Setup Website
    PSN: jimmy_b_84
    GT3 Pit Stop Guide Strategy Calculator (Version 2 for Open Office and Google Sheets)
    The following 5 users likes this Post: amazed, Benjamin Benichou, Grijo, jimortality, yopp90

Platform
    PS4
    Reading that post brought a huge grin to my face and lots of chuckles, great post very informative and deserves a spot on the announcements board
    The following user likes this Post: Grijo

can do a manual for the game Grijo? pdf will be fine
    Win 8.1 64, i5 4690k, Asus Z97-P, Kingston 8GB, GTX 970, Driving Force GT, Playseat.
    The following user likes this Post: Grijo

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by beezley View Post
    can do a manual for the game Grijo? pdf will be fine
    Does the SMS team will add to the game if I make the PDF? LOL