Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pCARS Dash or similiar support?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4

pCARS Dash or similiar support?

The developer of this app is on your app link page and has a functioning version for the PC version of Project Cars and they posted this statement "Notice regarding pCars Dash and PS4 / XBox1 At the moment its not possible to use pCars Dash with the PS4 or XB1 version of Project Cars because the Project Cars interface which pCars Dash links to is only available on the PC. We have requested that Slightly Mad Studios (the makers of Project Cars) look at adding an interface that can allow this app (and other 3rd party apps) to work with the PS4 and XB1 versions. Hopefully this will happen in the near future so this app and others can be made available to all Project Cars players."
    I always play "looking over the nose" view on my PC SIM rig and use a secondary small display for the gauges. It adds more realism to the experience. This would be a great interface/addition to the PS4 version and I truly hope that this comes about. BTW 2.0 patch

Platform
    PC
    +1 for this. Would be awesome!

Platform
    PS4
    I hope after they get the main issues fixed and start adding features they add support for the app. I feel if enough people ask they will add support eventually (if it's possible), I'd pay for the opportunity to run a tach and speedometer on my phone

Platform
    PS4
    I would also love this addition. Take your time SMS, you're doing a great job. The game is getting so much better for me with each patch that comes out and crushes a bunch of bugs. The rate you're killing the bugs they'll all be history soon, and then maybe we can get some of the more requested features.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    + 1 we need this SMS to move forward for consoles in the sim racing market, I know sounds extreme but if that's what you want to push we need everything possible .

I now have keyboard support ( thank you SMS ) and what is missing is my ipad or iphone for telemetry on my rig.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    +1 for me. PS4 "bonnet cam" user who would love more options so I can keep that view.
    PSN- Spidey_11.
    PS4 pro, Pagnian GT racing seat, Fanatec CSL Elite PS4.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi, this has been requested frequently. The reason this isn't an app is because PS4 and XB1 don't have support for milisecond-updated data. Games can make calls to an online app (shadows of mordor did this very well) but it's not something that can be live like a tachometer. PC allows any file to be read by any devices, consoles do not allow this.

Platform
    PC
    I believe the issue is that the consoles do not permit game creators to output 'Shared Memory' which is what makes all of these PC community apps possible. So this request is unlikely to come to fruition.

MB Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe // CPU Intel i5 3570K // RAM G.Skill 16GB DDR3 @2133MHz // GPU Gigabyte nVidia Titan X // HDD 4x 2TB Western Digital // SSD Samsung 850 Evo 1TB

CPU Cooler Corsair H80 // Case CoolerMaster 650 Silencio // Display ASUS PG34Q 34" 3440x1400 100Hz G-SYNC LCD // Speakers Logitech Z5500-D 5.1ch // OS Windows 10 Pro x64// Build Default Parameters

VR Oculus Rift CV1 // Wheel Fanatec CSR Elite // Pedals Fanatec Clubsport // Shifter Thrustmaster TH8RS with InterfaceOne wheel adapter // Head Tracking TrackIR v4 // Audio Transducer ButtKicker Gamer v2.0 // Seat PlaySeat Executive

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Is this correct ? What about battlefield map app , I'm not sure the finer details but it is a live map of the battlefield updating in real time as the game is running in real time .

I don't see the difference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angry-kid.jpg  

Last edited by jason; 07-07-2015 at 03:39.

Platform
    PS4
    Yes but in battlefield, all your data are on EA server...