Thread: A few post 2.0 patch requests

Platform
    PS4

A few post 2.0 patch requests

Just a few quick pointers in a simple list, I won't go into a long detailed explanation hopefully they are self explanatory.

Loving the game still guys, keep up the great work. Patch 2.0 is the best patch so far and has a ton a great improvements.

• Canít join private lobby from friends list
    • Canít disable reset to track in online lobbies
    • No mention of blue screen crash fixes which still happen especially in longer races (Hopefully generally being optimized and improved)
    • Headlights in rear view mirrors still not mentioned making night races difficult to see car behind
    • No mention of changes to random weather setting to decrease rain percentages (Random equals rain more times than anything else)
    • Cold Tyre bug (Out of pits cold tyres)
    • Hot tyre bug (Red tyres just seconds after leaving Pits)
    Clean Racing on PS4 Visit : www.matsuoracing.com
    > We have hundreds of members but don't let that intimidate you, you will soon get to know the regulars and enjoy your racing with us
    > We have races every night of the week
    > All skill levels welcome as long as you race clean
    The following user likes this Post: KK78

Platform
    PS4
    I'll add one to that if I may, it would be amazing if some of the trophies/achievements could be explained better in their description (e.g Hall of Fame- 4 not 3 historic goals, 'Lap Time Wizard' & 'Mailbox full'-confusion as to what this actually means) or some trophies could be tweaked because 'To affinity and beyond' will now be extremely hard to get for players as practice/time trial mode was wrongly counting toward your affinity, 'A day in the life' seems pot luck as to whether you'll get through a 24 hours race without the game crashing and 'Community Ambassador' as there appears to be a lot of confusion as to whether or not participation is counting as times are not showing and/or times you set previously then disappear in Community events.

I totally appreciate that trophies/acheivements don't matter so much to everyone but there's a lot of people who love the challenge of getting them. Some clarity would be fantastic!
    Gaming on PS4 XBoxOne PS3 Xbox360 MAC

PSN: slypuss7881
    XBL: slypuss7881
    The following user likes this Post: DozUK

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Cold Tyre bug? I was told some cars come from an era/championship that didn't have tyre warmers. So whats the bug? You drive 1 car, pit 4 times, 3 times they're warm and 1 they're cold?

Platform
    PS4
    The patch notes about 2.0 said something about motion controls, but for me is exactly the same. This game would be so much better for me if motion controls didn't have any deadzone. I played Driveclub with motion controls and didn't notice any deadzone