Page 174 of 175 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175 LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1742

Thread: Machine Dojo Modding Team - Projects Discussion

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hey all!

Seeing that MDMT website has been closed... is there somewhere else to acquire these amazing works of art??

Cheers
    Cam

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Caaaaaaaaaam View Post
    Hey all!

Seeing that MDMT website has been closed... is there somewhere else to acquire these amazing works of art??

Cheers
    Cam
    Apparently, the link for the R8 LMS 2015 over@RD still works, however I'm not entirely sure whether this is the most recent installment of the mod: 2015 AUDI R8 LMS

Don't forget to also grab the Community Livery Pack 1 for some nice additional skins still available here (dl halfway through first post): 2015 Audi R8 LMS (MDMT MOD) - Release Thread

As for the other cars, I'm afraid we're out of luck unless someone from the former MDMT modding team is willing to provide a source or upload them somewhere else - if they want to of course.
    Last edited by Gethema; 09-07-2017 at 05:24.
    CPU i5 6600k | GPU Zotac GTX1070 | MB MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3200 | PSU Be quiet P10 500w | Win 10 Pro 64Bit | Xbox One Controller | LCD LG-27UD68-W 4K
    pCARS Settings: 4K, ultra settings, msaa

Platform
    PC
    or if someone who have these in their latest installment would be kind enough to share it u__u
    OS: Win10 x64 | CPU: i5 4690K OC@4.4GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme OC@1500MHz | RAM: 16GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 | Controller: Logitech G25 + Nixim mod v2 (brake) | Display: HTC Vive | Sound: Virtual 7.1 Headset | Launch options: none | Visual settings

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    that's a very sad news to see... I sincerely love all your amazing work and was really expecting your future projects, especially for the McLaren MP4/4. I hope you guys will find a way through this and continue to bring us your cars, which are true pieces of art with wheels.

Concerning the released projects from MDMT, I have downloaded all of them in their latest versions, so I can re-upload them, with the agreement from the team, of course.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Marine, Schadows

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoraider View Post
    Concerning the released projects from MDMT, I have downloaded all of them in their latest versions, so I can re-upload them, with the agreement from the team, of course.
    Permission granted

What I would like to know, if the devs are reading this, if the same modding ability will be possible in pCARS2, otherwise it's truly the end.
    The following user likes this Post: Schadows

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by LamboMantisMan23 View Post
    Permission granted

What I would like to know, if the devs are reading this, if the same modding ability will be possible in pCARS2, otherwise it's truly the end.
    from what I've read I fear the worst,sorry
    Intel Core i7 quad core 4790K 4GHZ/4,4GHZ turbo,16GB RAM,NVIDIA GeForce GTX980 4GB,128GB SSD 1TB HDD internal 3TB HDD external

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinist90 View Post
    from what I've read I fear the worst,sorry
    I asked Ian Bell about it, and he said they've added obfuscation to stop people ripping the models from the game, but still give us the options we have now as modders in pCARS1, instead of locking us out. I don't know if this is still true or not, and SMS are being quiet to me about it. I wish they'd just say yes or no so I can focus on other stuff if they are locking us out.
    The following user likes this Post: Marine

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by LamboMantisMan23 View Post
    I asked Ian Bell about it, and he said they've added obfuscation to stop people ripping the models from the game, but still give us the options we have now as modders in pCARS1, instead of locking us out. I don't know if this is still true or not, and SMS are being quiet to me about it. I wish they'd just say yes or no so I can focus on other stuff if they are locking us out.
    from what I heard they want to focus on league racing so are locking the physics,no idea what options that leaves open
    Intel Core i7 quad core 4790K 4GHZ/4,4GHZ turbo,16GB RAM,NVIDIA GeForce GTX980 4GB,128GB SSD 1TB HDD internal 3TB HDD external

Platform
    PC
    They had to restrict things during pcars 1, because people were cheating online thanks to modding.
    I think it will be a necessary measure to "guide" modding with a framework of some kind (like pcars1), which will obviously have some restrictions.

But at the same time, I would understand (didn't say "like it") if they were to prevent people to use modded cars, at least at first, during the period they plan to support the game with DLC.
    OS: Win10 x64 | CPU: i5 4690K OC@4.4GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme OC@1500MHz | RAM: 16GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 | Controller: Logitech G25 + Nixim mod v2 (brake) | Display: HTC Vive | Sound: Virtual 7.1 Headset | Launch options: none | Visual settings

Platform
    PC
    The way they did it in pCARS1 was perfect, and allowed us to add content, without editing already in-game content, which got rid of the cheating aspect.

All SMS need to do is just give us info about it and give us the tools to do it peacefully, and we won't have to resort to breaking into their game, which undoubtedly will happen if they refuse us the support for it.

I wouldn't mind even if they locked us out until their DLC plan was over. But then I don't think we would be competing against them, as people will always go for the official content.
    The following user likes this Post: Marine