Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thrustmaster T300 PS4 users

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro

Thrustmaster T300 PS4 users

Hello all

Like many of us i have spent more time fiddling with the force feedback options than actually racing.
    I have eventually found a setup that gives me a good feel of not only the bumps in the road but also what the car is doing.
    These settings are what i like and may not be to everyone's taste.
    Please give them a whirl and let me know what you think.

Options-help-controls.

Configuration
    SD =0
    SS =50
    TD =0
    TS =50
    BD =0
    BS =47
    CD =6
    CS =35

SS =0
    CFS =0
    DS =0
    FF =78

ADVANCED =OFF

Calibrate force feedback

TF =100
    PWM =0
    PWMS =0
    WPS =0.04
    DRR =0
    DRF =0.01
    LS =0
    LS =1.00
    LD =1.00
    RAG =0.98
    RAB =0.10
    RAC =0.96
    SK =0.70
    SR =0.15
    SCH =0
    SCF =0

I then use jack spades classic settings for each car (thanks JS)
    Not sure if this made any difference but because i had messed with the settings since day one i deleted all my saves off my PS4 and then deleted the game and re-installed the game and all my dlc. (hadn't done much career anyway)
    Bit of a pain putting all the Jack spades back in though.
    You may not want to do this and these settings should work anyway but just letting you know what i did.
    Edit
    FF,TF,RAG slightly
    Now have imo superb feedback on T300RS PS4
    can feel all bumps, tyre lockups, rear end going etc etc.
    Last edited by lancashirelad; 01-09-2015 at 08:48. Reason: Changed FF,TF,RAG slightly
    The following 4 users likes this Post: arthurino, Hammerpgh, sniper8871, toreso

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    You might want to also give my settings for Thrustmaster TX a whirl to (TX & T300RS are the same, except 1080 & 900 of DOR).

All deadzones are 0.
    All sensitivity are 50, except throttle sensitivity is 40.
    FFB is 100

Tire Force 65
    Per Wheel Movement 0.00
    Per Wheel Movement Squared 0.00
    Wheel Position Smoothing 0.04
    Deadzone Removal Range 0.10
    Deadzone Removal Falloff 0.05 (press right once more, it will still show 0.05. However, technically it's 0.055, which is what I wanted)
    Linkage Scale 0.00
    Linkage Stiffness 1.00
    Linkage Damping 1.00
    Relative Adjust Gain 1.10
    Relative Adjust Bleed 0.10
    Relative Adjust Clamp 0.95
    Scoop Knee 0.75
    Scoop Reduction 0.20
    Soft Clipping (Half Input) 0.50
    Soft Clipping (Full Output) 1.50

I use Jack Spade's 66% chart
    Last edited by nissan4ever; 13-07-2015 at 16:05.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate SSD 1 TB USB/Netgear Nighthawk xr700 Gaming Router/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + Superamp Pro/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR Game Mode
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, Javi001

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Nice one for sharing those guys.
    Did a bit of both and got a respectable feel from the wheel. Keep seeing people giving links to tweaks but always in a file rather than just easy to read and follow list like those two. Thanks for posting them.
    Grandstand/Atari VCS/zx81/ZX Spectrum 48k/CBM 64/Atari STfm/CBM Amiga/Sega master system/Sega Genesis/Sega32x/Sega Saturn/SegaDreamcast/Super Nintendo/Nintendo 64/Sony PSX/Playstation 2/Playstation 3/Playstation 4/xbox/Xbox360/Lots of pc's/Plus Lots of portable gaming stuff/dfgt/thrustmaster t300rs with pro pedals and th8a.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Hammerpgh, lancashirelad, nissan4ever

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    If you want to make sure your base calibrated correctly, hit up my post here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...libration-Info

In the case of the T300RS, it's DOR is 1080. So when you read my section about calibrating your wheel in game, you'll want to see 1080 as the number on the screen when you do your 90 calibration. At end of original post is formula you use to get your DOR for use in steering ratio.

You will leave your base on default 1080. Only change in game with steering ratio in tuning. Trust, you'll see
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate SSD 1 TB USB/Netgear Nighthawk xr700 Gaming Router/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + Superamp Pro/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR Game Mode
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Using t300rs with g27 pedals and jacks 66% setting and I don't think I you can go far wrong with those.

What has changed the game much more than ffb for me is changing fov on helmet can to 65
    The following user likes this Post: Hengist

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I'll definitely give it a try!
    Also, can someone post a link to "jack spades classic settings??"

I'm not super familiar to sim racing, and racing wheel setups are completely new to me,
    but was loving project cars so much even with the gamepad, decided to get a t300rs to enhance my experience.
    Ordered it from gamestop last week but unfortunately it has been delayed for a few days now, but still hoping to get it by the end of the week, idk.

I'm trying to do research and tutorials to help get relatively up to speed on the process of wheel setups, ffb, & configurations.

Hoping I made the right decision on the t300rs rather than the logitech g29, that I believe comes out in two days. Hoping to see reviews of it soon, as I can still return the delayed t300rs whenever it arrives.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by spear1kj View Post
    I'll definitely give it a try!
    Also, can someone post a link to "jack spades classic settings??"

I'm not super familiar to sim racing, and racing wheel setups are completely new to me,
    but was loving project cars so much even with the gamepad, decided to get a t300rs to enhance my experience.
    Ordered it from gamestop last week but unfortunately it has been delayed for a few days now, but still hoping to get it by the end of the week, idk.

I'm trying to do research and tutorials to help get relatively up to speed on the process of wheel setups, ffb, & configurations.

Hoping I made the right decision on the t300rs rather than the logitech g29, that I believe comes out in two days. Hoping to see reviews of it soon, as I can still return the delayed t300rs whenever it arrives.
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...B1-Spreadsheet
    The following user likes this Post: Jbpd

Platform
    PS4
    What do you guys have at hardware level?

In the "Control Panel" on the PC, you can adjust several sliders related to FFB Gain Settings, as in this picture...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T300 settings.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	211754
    PSN: PureMalt77
    "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I haven't touched any settings in the control panel. Only thing I used it for was to update the firmware. ( Think it's 24 and your showing 23)

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by lancashirelad View Post
    I haven't touched any settings in the control panel. Only thing I used it for was to update the firmware. ( Think it's 24 and your showing 23)
    Then have a look at this thread: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...+gain+settings

The control panel settings are quite important, there is even a recommendation to set Spring and Damper to 0%.
    What I want to say is: your settings might behave differently depending on what people has set at firmware level.

BTW for all readers: the pic above is just a screenshot I found in the web for reference, please ignore the firmware number and settings.

This other thread http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...for-all-wheels details a bug in the FFB system, so I think with every patch we need to reset and try different settings all over again.
    PSN: PureMalt77
    "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna