Thread: Something to add and fix for the next update

Platform
    PS4

Something to add and fix for the next update

Hi devs and mods,

Some things need to be added to the game (PS4 aswell) with the next update/patch:

- "Tire-display": People/gamers/racers want to know at what tires they are driving during the race, so this need to be displayed during the races.
    - "Lobby-kick": Lobby-owners need to be able to kick people and little kids out of the lobbies who ruin the races by ramming and pushing.
    - "Endurance-times": Endurance-times need to be added, a lot of people/racers/gamers like to organize realtime endurance-races.

These things really need to be added with the next update, so lets hope the devs will implement these things into the next update.

I have also another question, why is it that every car feels different during the races then it does during the practice and qualiying while using a ThrustMaster T300RS? Something weird is going on with the game, it would be great if you (devs) look into this and fix this.

Regards, Jay

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by KlubbinJay View Post
    Hi devs and mods,

Some things need to be added to the game (PS4 aswell) with the next update/patch:

- "Tire-display": People/gamers/racers want to know at what tires they are driving during the race, so this need to be displayed during the races.
    - "Lobby-kick": Lobby-owners need to be able to kick people and little kids out of the lobbies who ruin the races by ramming and pushing.
    - "Endurance-times": Endurance-times need to be added, a lot of people/racers/gamers like to organize realtime endurance-races.

These things really need to be added with the next update, so lets hope the devs will implement these things into the next update.

I have also another question, why is it that every car feels different during the races then it does during the practice and qualiying while using a ThrustMaster T300RS? Something weird is going on with the game, it would be great if you (devs) look into this and fix this.

Regards, Jay
    Nice selection of things to address. They are being discussed elsewhere in this forum, but that's a pretty good top 3 requests I think.

Re cars feeling different, I think the issue is that in a race the tyres are pre-warmed. Whereas in practice and qualifying the tyres start cold. Until they warm up (a couple laps or so) then you will have less grip at the start of practice and qualifying.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Townsend View Post
    Nice selection of things to address. They are being discussed elsewhere in this forum, but that's a pretty good top 3 requests I think.

Re cars feeling different, I think the issue is that in a race the tyres are pre-warmed. Whereas in practice and qualifying the tyres start cold. Until they warm up (a couple laps or so) then you will have less grip at the start of practice and qualifying.
    About the tires, i drove 60 minutes practice and 30 minutes a qualification yesterday and saturday as long as i could till my tires shredded in pieces...but the grip-conditions during these sessions even with warm-up tires feels different then during the races...or something need to be wrong with the downforces at the cars during the races. But its still weird...the cars really feels different during the races compared to the practices and qualifyings

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by KlubbinJay View Post
    About the tires, i drove 60 minutes practice and 30 minutes a qualification yesterday and saturday as long as i could till my tires shredded in pieces...but the grip-conditions during these sessions even with warm-up tires feels different then during the races...or something need to be wrong with the downforces at the cars during the races. But its still weird...the cars really feels different during the races compared to the practices and qualifyings
    Hmmm interesting. Not come across that myself and I have a TS300RS also (but you're PS4 and I'm PC in case that makes a difference). I guess others on the forum will add their thoughts. I know you say all cars, but it might help the devs if you could give an example of a car when this happens, which track it is, the weather and maybe fuel loads in practise/qualifying compared to races.

Just remembered that if you are in a quick race weekend, the track "rubbers in" so there should be a bit more grip on race day compared to practice, as I understand. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Townsend View Post
    Hmmm interesting. Not come across that myself and I have a TS300RS also (but you're PS4 and I'm PC in case that makes a difference). I guess others on the forum will add their thoughts. I know you say all cars, but it might help the devs if you could give an example of a car when this happens, which track it is, the weather and maybe fuel loads in practise/qualifying compared to races.

Just remembered that if you are in a quick race weekend, the track "rubbers in" so there should be a bit more grip on race day compared to practice, as I understand. Maybe that has something to do with it.
    Its really with every car at different tracks...it has nothing todo with the weather or fuel loads. Im doing my finetuning during the practices focussed on the level of grip of the track-surface...but the tunes will be ruined if the level of grip changes when you start the race. It doesnt supposed to happen like this.