Thread: Problem with achievement One More For The Road

WMD Member

Problem with achievement One More For The Road

Hi, I'm new here in the forum and do not know if I'm writing this in the right place.
    The issue is that I have a problem trying to unlock this achievement "One More For The Road", I managed all 44 previous achievements but for any error the latter has not been unlocked me. I run the game via Steam and it is clear that achievement is not working properly because players have a higher % of other achievements.

Do not know if anyone has had this problem or know anything about this, any information you can provide would be very grateful me.

Regards.
    The following user likes this Post: BetoRenno

WMD Member
    Have you used the same save file for all your achievements?
    R1

WMD Member
    No, I have had several save files because i been playing since the beta phase of the game and during the beta have obtained several achievements.

I do not think that's the problem, I think it is a failure of the same achievement that by looking at the statistics of the players of steam, a higher% of players has "One More For The Road" other achievements, which It is impossible because that would have to be the last to be unlocked.

WMD Member
    Same for me, most of my achievements were acquired during the development. After release I got the 5 remaining MP achievements and I now too have 44/45 achievements on my Steam profile. Steam pCARS global achievements can be weird for a number of reasons. I searched 'achievement' in the Steam forums and also here. Only found this topic, so just 2 people currently have this problem. Hopefully a nonWMD member is an achievement hunter and finds this thread to help with tracking down the bug.
    R1

Platform
    PC
    Added to the list
    The following user likes this Post: Renku

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Added to the list
    Elmo,
    Good morning!
    Could you, please, confirm if this issue was addressed in the Patch 4.0... I am still facing the issue using the XBOX ONE platform.
    Thanks,
    Carlos

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

happening in every platform it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Renku View Post
    Same for me, most of my achievements were acquired during the development. After release I got the 5 remaining MP achievements and I now too have 44/45 achievements on my Steam profile. Steam pCARS global achievements can be weird for a number of reasons. I searched 'achievement' in the Steam forums and also here. Only found this topic, so just 2 people currently have this problem. Hopefully a nonWMD member is an achievement hunter and finds this thread to help with tracking down the bug.
    Its happening on the Xbox One aswell.
    It seems it might be because people made different saves for the achievement.
    Patch 4.0 didnt fixed this, as me and a friend that has 44/45 played awhile on line this morning and nothing unlocked for him.
    The people i know from trueachievements that unlocked this said it unlocked completely random, like in the middle of the race for example.

But well, the game is getting bettee and the Developers do listen to the public and it seems that is a small studio (no offense) and they try to do their best.
    I trust this will get fixed

Kart Driver
    Although this thread is 2 years old already I encountered the same problem.
    Unlocked the 500 messages (FINALLY! thanks @SMS for not replying to my thread concerning this messed up achievement and not helping me at all)
    and One More for the Road didn't pop.
    What unlocked the achievement for me was rebooting the Xbox and starting the game again.

Now I can finally delete this **** off my HDD. (Sadly I bought it digitally, otherwise I would've burned the disc for sure after 4 glitched profiles [1 with 32 seasons and another with 16 seasons played])