Page 51 of 153 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseline Wheel FFB Values - Google Sheet & FCM. Universal

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbpd View Post
    Hi

I'm on ps4 with No PC access.

Can anyone recommend the scoop knee and scoop reduction settings for T300rs.

I'm currently using 0.70 & 0.15 has per the Jack Spade files
    Hi. I have the same.

My setings are:
    (ignore Logitech G27 !)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xy.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	176.7 KB 
ID:	217130
    The following user likes this Post: Jbpd

Platform
    PC
    Can you not dial out that large dead zone? I set drf to 0.0001 then increase DRR until dead zone is completely gone on the red line. Then a gradually increase drf by 0.001 increments until I am happy .
    You will notice an improvement in feel if you get rid of the flat line

Also I set scoop to 0.99 and reduction to 0.01 while sorting out DRR and drf then after that I deal with scoop
    i7 930 2.8GHZ oc'd @ 3.8 GHz | Gigabyte ex58-ud3r | EVGA gtx 970 4GB | 12 gig ram | Win7 Pro 64bit | SamsunG 2048x1152 | G25 wheel & pedals |
    Online name "l_ob" lobby room always called "Fun_Noassist" (Cockpit view and manual gears forced - no driving aids - full damage - real tyre and fuel usage)

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by b_akerlite View Post
    Can you not dial out that large dead zone? I set drf to 0.0001 then increase DRR until dead zone is completely gone on the red line. Then a gradually increase drf by 0.001 increments until I am happy .

Also I set scoop to 0.99 and reduction to 0.01 while sorting out DRR and drf then after that I deal with scoop
    I wanted to ask the same.
    System: Win 10 Pro , i7 8700k, MSI Z 370 Pro, 16 GB ram Gigabyte GTX 1080,, Fanatec CSW V2.5 (FW 317, Driver 292), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

PC 2 - Custom Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1358152
    PC 1 - V3.1.1 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by b_akerlite View Post

That flat line is because of the physical properties of the wheel. I dont see a reason why it should be artificially boosted to 1:1 ratio.
    It is a dead zone with no response from the wheel, thus no calculations are needed. IMO.
    Last edited by mazinga; 03-09-2015 at 15:19.

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mazinga View Post
    That flat line is because of the physical properties of the wheel. I dont see a reason why it should be artificially boosted to 1:1 ratio.
    It is a dead zone with no response from the wheel, thus no calculations are needed. IMO.
    Well, another way of seeing it is that, a racing wheel is not a full blown car chassis and steering column, it's a 20$ motor replacement that can't really reproduce what half part of your car would do.

That's why we want to modulate the software to compensate for the "lack" of hardware.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Diluvian

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mazinga View Post
    Why do you then artificially compress & filter the rest of the signal? :-D. If you like it, ok. But you should test it without a deadzone, too cause this is the most influencing part of the feeling IMO. :-)
    System: i5 2500k @4,6Ghz, MSI GTX970, 8GB Ram, Win10 PRO 64bit - T500rs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FFB-linearisation-sheet: Open
    To use it you have to make a copy of it! Go to "file" -> "copy.."

If you find bugs or something else, you can create comments inside my sheet or post it in the following discussion thread:

The discussion thread: Visit
    The following user likes this Post:

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks, I will try this tomorrow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brez naslova.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	217154
    The following user likes this Post: Diluvian

Platform
    PC
    it is easy to confuse axial deadzone with FFB deadzone (not sure if my terms are correct)

as far as I see it we are tweaking forcefeedback and that graph shows us the response of ANY ffb signal from 0% to 100% and how our individual wheels put out or in some cases don't put out the signal.

IMO and maybe its only me but the whole point of this thread and sheet is that A) I dont 'loose out' on any signals under 20% as (thats my deadzone) - and B) To get the wheel to output 80ffb when it receives 80ffb or any number up and down the scale.

I'm not sure if this is the place to say it but the lack of dev input on this entire thread is very dissapointing - I love the game and looked forward to it and followed its progress enthusiastically until release, with all the pre 3.0 glitches I was never disappointed or made even one negative comment I just loved whatever was working properly and happy to play the game, But this one thing irks me :
    The whole ironic/joke of welcome to sms not supporting project cars... yes I get it. I understand why the phrase was coined but THIS WHOLE THREAD IS 'in the spirit' of project cars (or so we are led to believe); its about the community working with the developers trying to iron things out and improve what is already a great experience - It is a real shame that none of them participate in this thread and it is the one and only negative thing I have to say towards the dev's .
    i7 930 2.8GHZ oc'd @ 3.8 GHz | Gigabyte ex58-ud3r | EVGA gtx 970 4GB | 12 gig ram | Win7 Pro 64bit | SamsunG 2048x1152 | G25 wheel & pedals |
    Online name "l_ob" lobby room always called "Fun_Noassist" (Cockpit view and manual gears forced - no driving aids - full damage - real tyre and fuel usage)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Ace Diesel, poirqc

rocafella1978
    either Dev's are going back and forth with WMD members, or what I truly think, nobody has the answers and nobody is able to dial it in, or make it so everyone can understand it. I think it wonderfully designed, but nobody knows what each and every setting does. too many cooks who worked on the one dough! (I don't think we will ever see any Dev pitch in or give us details...)

Platform
    PC
    I'm sure, someday one dev takes his time to discuss with us. The devs are 100% aware what they developed there. Let's play the game and have some fun.
    System: i5 2500k @4,6Ghz, MSI GTX970, 8GB Ram, Win10 PRO 64bit - T500rs

FFB-linearisation-sheet: Open
    To use it you have to make a copy of it! Go to "file" -> "copy.."

If you find bugs or something else, you can create comments inside my sheet or post it in the following discussion thread:

The discussion thread: Visit
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Jever, poirqc