Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Audi Ruapuna Park Track Expansion now available!

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymondo View Post
    Its an issue with the latest AMD drivers, though they are fine for everything else. Suggest a roll back until PCars fix the issue. Not really a big deal.
    What is an issue?

Wibble, wobble, vartch, helicopter.
    i7 5820k @ stock (for now) | Gigabye X99 Gaming 5P | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz @2133 (for now) | Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | Fanatec GT3 RS v1 & Clubsport Pedals | Windows 10 home| Samsung 512GB NMVe | 512GB MX100 SSD | BenQ XL2730Z

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    The devs that fix bugs are not the same devs that make new content. Having devs sitting around doing nothing until all bugs have been fixed and only then start making things so the new content will be available much later would be rather silly, especially since the majority of the players are enjoying the game very much right now so new content is welcomed already. Like not putting plants and flowers in your garden until the plumber fixed your drain.

I'm wondering how many more times this needs to be repeated before everyone gets it.
    Interesting analogy, however, if the plumber was taking 2 months to fix the drain I would forego the flowers and spend the money on another plumber or at least some extra help! Although I guess a few pretty flowers scattered around helps to hide the crap that keeps gushing out of the drain. (another analogy there if you want)
    The following user likes this Post: Natedogg1867

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I've earned well over 26 career podium finishes, since installing the dlc yesterday, and haven't been offered any of the 3 new invitational events

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by neil3646 View Post
    I've earned well over 26 career podium finishes, since installing the dlc yesterday, and haven't been offered any of the 3 new invitational events
    The same problem: I`ve earned a lot of career podium finishes as well (25 since yesterday, more than 150 total), but could not unlock any of the new invitational events. Does that mean that everyone who has earned more than 26 podiums (that means the rest of the world) before installing the DLC is not able to trigger the invitationals?

Does that mean, that we have to start an new savegame in order to break the 22/24/26 Limits? Start from the beginning and loose all unlocked invitationals and championships, more than 200 hours of career mode races for... nothing?
    Last edited by Chevi; 22-07-2015 at 14:20.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruusie View Post
    Interesting analogy, however, if the plumber was taking 2 months to fix the drain I would forego the flowers and spend the money on another plumber or at least some extra help! Although I guess a few pretty flowers scattered around helps to hide the crap that keeps gushing out of the drain. (another analogy there if you want)
    Bad analogy, since what people are suggesting is that the gardener starts helping the plumber which won't do much apart from the garden not improving.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think
    The following 3 users likes this Post: NoBrakes, TheReaper GT, ykiki

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Prange View Post
    Today, Project CARS continues its programme of continual updates and fresh content delivery today with its first Track Expansion featuring New Zealand’s Ruapuna Park circuit and three iconic Audi racing cars.

For more information, check out the frontpage story:

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/...-now-available
    Great news!

P.S. I think there might be one 'today' too many both in the above quote and on the front page?

P.P.S. It should probably be "Comprised of five unique layouts" not "Comprising of five unique layouts"?

P.P.P.S. I believe it is 'premiere', not 'premier' in "Comprised of five unique layouts, Ruapuna Park International Raceway is New Zealand's premiere motor racing facility, (...)"
    Last edited by ermo; 22-07-2015 at 16:30.
    CPU R7 2700X | RAM 32GB DDR4-3000 | GFX 2x Vega 64 AC @ 35" 3440x1440 FreeSync | Controller G27 w/NIXIM mod | FFB INFORMATIVE Gain:100/Volume:30-35/Tone:50-60/FX:0-10 | OS Win10 Pro x64 | UTF-8 characters: ✓ ✔ ✗ ✘ © ™ ® ° ← ↑ → ↓

"We respond to well constructed criticism, good ideas which are properly described and thought through, and ideas that will benefit the whole community, not a vocal minority.

Do not repeat requests, be patient and polite, and have some confidence in our ongoing desire to improve the game for all users, which we have clearly and ably demonstrated in the past." -- Richard Steer, Slightly Mad Studios

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ermo View Post
    P.P.S. It should probably be "Comprised of five different layouts" not "Comprising of five different layouts"?
    Just lose the 'of' and it's OK - "Comprising five different layouts"
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Acer Predator X34P 34" IPS 3440x1440 100Hz //
    The following user likes this Post: ermo

Game Director/Designer
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevi View Post
    The same problem: I`ve earned a lot of career podium finishes as well (25 since yesterday, more than 150 total), but could not unlock any of the new invitational events. Does that mean that everyone who has earned more than 26 podiums (that means the rest of the world) before installing the DLC is not able to trigger the invitationals?

Does that mean, that we have to start an new savegame in order to break the 22/24/26 Limits? Start from the beginning and loose all unlocked invitationals and championships, more than 200 hours of career mode races for... nothing?
    We're looking into this guys, will let you know when we have info. But no, you shouldn't be required to start a new savegame.

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    25 podiums in 1 day?! Karts or something?
    Asus Sabertooth Z97, EVGA GeForce 980, SeaSonic Platinum 1000W, i7-4790K 4.0Ghz, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3, Windows 7 Premium 64-bit, Thrustmaster TX, GTE rim with SR Hardware SLI, TH8A, DSD Pro Sequential 2015, CSP V2 pedals, Clubsport handbrake, CPX adapter, Buttkicker Gamer, Buttkicker Home Theater 300, Accuforce Pro w/Momo mod30, Acer XB270H 27" monitor x 3

Game Director/Designer
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by neil3646 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevi View Post

Can you guys please check in your Driver Network Profile, under Career>Invitationals, if these three invitationals are showing there or if it's still showing "Earn 22/24/26 Podiums" hint?