Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Audi Ruapuna Park Track Expansion now available!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruusie View Post
    Interesting analogy, however, if the plumber was taking 2 months to fix the drain I would forego the flowers and spend the money on another plumber or at least some extra help! Although I guess a few pretty flowers scattered around helps to hide the crap that keeps gushing out of the drain. (another analogy there if you want)
    I know that plumber, he did some work on my bathroom. Turns out he‘s no good at coding videogames.
    i7-7700K/GigaByte RTX 2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/HP Reverb/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following user likes this Post: ykiki

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Viljoen View Post
    Can you guys please check in your Driver Network Profile, under Career>Invitationals, if these three invitationals are showing there or if it's still showing "Earn 22/24/26 Podiums" hint?
    I have 3 career saves - 2 with everything completed that I can do (2 & 4 Team Championship Wins still locked due to the glitch) and using these 2 saves I cannot do the new content. However with a relatively new 3rd career, I was able to do these 3 new events without unlocking anything - they were there straight away on my calendar.
    Case: Zalman Z11 Plus CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Graphics Card: MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 5 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro Storage: Kingston v300 120GB, Seagate SSHD 2TB PSU: Corsair CX600 OS: Windows 10

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Can you guys please check in your Driver Network Profile, under Career>Invitationals, if these three invitationals are showing there or if it's still showing "Earn 22/24/26 Podiums" hint?
    @Stephen Viljoen

They are all still showing the hints

I have 1 career save with everything completed that I can do (2 & 4 Team Championship Wins still locked due to the glitch) and I cannot do the new content
    Last edited by neil3646; 22-07-2015 at 17:16.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I've been a Forza enthusiast since Forza 2. And I never once bought a season pass or a single DLC from Forza cause I couldn't justify spending $ on hit and miss content. I would "buy" the free content though. However, I like Slightly Mad's philosophy in their DLC releases and I've bought everything so far. The quality of cars (and tracks) is superb! Looking forward to spending much more on Project Cars!
    The following 7 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, PorscheFanatic7, Stephen Viljoen, TheReaper GT, TMoney, Wacky-Racer, Wizards ZA

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Thumbs up again sms, this pack is another awesome addition, to a highly polished game. Thank you.
    The following user likes this Post: BullWinkle

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    It is still showing "Verdiene 22/24/26 mal einen Karrierplatz auf dem Siegerpodest" which means "Earn 22/24/26 Podiums". The 3 Invitationals are not yet showing there.

But I can see them in "Auszeichnungen" (gold-silver-bronze) in Bronze, last row. They are dark grey like every event that is not yet won.

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    I just download the dlc - Nice track and i enjoy to race with the Audi's
    The following user likes this Post: Wacky-Racer

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I have two saves. One started on release day (I am in season 5 currently) and even if I have a lot of podiums, the 3 invitationals are not unlocked > still show "earn 24 podiums". I have a new save but I am only in season 2 and I guess I know I have less than 26 podiums on this one.But I also got 2 new invitationals unlocked on my first career (the two one linked to the RUF GT3 I guess)

Since DLC update, my career stats appear to be wrong. Profile say that I spend 246 hours in single player and only 4 hours in career > wrong as I did 5 career season. Also historal objectives are not correct anymore (they say that I have not completed any season)

Platform
    XBOX1
    Looks good, when can we expect to see it on the XB1?
    Xbox Gamertag: myfaceisonfire6

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by mcscott View Post
    Looks good, when can we expect to see it on the XB1?
    What? The pack? it's on the store