Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: enough is enough.....

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

enough is enough.....

Just a little rant.while I love project cars it's got so much potential the main reason I bought was for online play. I bought the game on day one put up with the problems and waited patiently for patch 2. I have now had it, I can't get an online game. When eventually I do get into a lobby I get the padlock sign on the drive part and that's as far as I get it stays like that for 20 mins and I switch off xbox in frustration. Please please help/ sort out !!!!! Rant over ...

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    support.xbox.com

Click on this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-07-26-19-09-39-1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	213417
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate SSD 1 TB USB/Netgear Nighthawk xr700 Gaming Router/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + Superamp Pro/LGCX48OLED

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Sorry but the problem/problems he is talking about has nothing to do with the current xbox live outage(drive button being locked). It's been going on for awhile now and has nothing to do with MS and everything to do with SMS.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I've had zero issues the last 3 hours on live. In fact it's been bloody great fun tonight, less idiots about.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by DAT trashman View Post
    Sorry but the problem/problems he is talking about has nothing to do with the current xbox live outage(drive button being locked). It's been going on for awhile now and has nothing to do with MS and everything to do with SMS.
    I never had the lock problem, so I can't say anything about it. I'm just think maybe the current xbox live status has something to do with his troubles from today.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdM1 View Post
    I've had zero issues the last 3 hours on live. In fact it's been bloody great fun tonight, less idiots about.
    Yeah, I can see that you and some other friends are playing Pcars and other games. Other friends and I can't even launch netflix or youtube. Not a big deal for me, I can play when it comes back to normal, but some people are getting crazy ahauhaua.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    support.xbox.com

Click on this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-07-26-19-09-39-1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	213417
    This was not very helpful. In fact even though that was not directed towards me, I feel disrespected.

Since your in the habit of not posting anything useful, let's see what other useless crap you have to share with us!?!

As for the original poster, I know this is frustrating, but I usually bounce back and forth between "join random game" and searching with the lobby search tool. I usually get in after 2 or 3 tries.

Also, if your seeing that the drive option is locked, a hard reset of yourXBOX may be what is needed. Try putting your xbox in power save mode if you havent already done so. I hope this helps.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by SOi TheReaper View Post
    I never had the lock problem, so I can't say anything about it. I'm just think maybe the current xbox live status has something to do with his troubles from today.

Yeah, I can see that you and some other friends are playing Pcars and other games. Other friends and I can't even launch netflix or youtube. Not a big deal for me, I can play when it comes back to normal, but some people are getting crazy ahauhaua.
    I kinda hoped it wouldn't work tonight as I was supposed to have an early night lol.

I guess its just affecting some people and then others are getting zero problems.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggNasty187 View Post
    This was not very helpful. In fact even though that was not directed towards me, I feel disrespected.

Since your in the habit of not posting anything useful, let's see what other useless crap you have to share with us!?!

As for the original poster, I know this is frustrating, but I usually bounce back and forth between "join random game" and searching with the lobby search tool. I usually get in after 2 or 3 tries.

Also, if your seeing that the drive option is locked, a hard reset of yourXBOX may be what is needed. Try putting your xbox in power save mode if you havent already done so. I hope this helps.
    I disagree. There was a problem with Xbox Live tonight. Reported by various online gaming sites & retweeted by Xbox Live's Major Nelson. OP clearly stated he had serious trouble even getting into a lobby online. Which would be related to Xbox Live problem. When he did get into a lobby, then he in countered the drive lock bug (which will be fixed in next patch for consoles).
    Last edited by nissan4ever; 27-07-2015 at 03:06.
    Xbox One X/Seagate SSD 1 TB USB/Netgear Nighthawk xr700 Gaming Router/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + Superamp Pro/LGCX48OLED
    The following 5 users likes this Post: BCFCBristolRed, beetes_juice, FA RACING 01, Morgan Henstridge, TheReaper GT

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by DAT trashman View Post
    Spottydog1971 I have now had it, I can't get an online game. When eventually I do get into a lobby I get the padlock sign on the drive part and that's as far as I get it stays like that for 20 mins and I switch off xbox in frustration
    He said when he eventually gets into a lobby, then he gets drive lock bug. The first part of getting into a lobby was probably even longer than usual due to Xbox Live having problems today.
    Last edited by nissan4ever; 27-07-2015 at 02:48.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by spottydog1971 View Post
    Just a little rant.while I love project cars it's got so much potential the main reason I bought was for online play. I bought the game on day one put up with the problems and waited patiently for patch 2. I have now had it, I can't get an online game. When eventually I do get into a lobby I get the padlock sign on the drive part and that's as far as I get it stays like that for 20 mins and I switch off xbox in frustration. Please please help/ sort out !!!!! Rant over ...
    Hang in there, we all get the padlock, I have night's after 30 minutes of searching the first two will be locked and the next one will go. Their working on it.