Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saving fail.... Carear lost...can no longer load or save??

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Saving fail.... Carear lost...can no longer load or save??

Please watch the link for details

http://youtu.be/ScqdnonOHOE

I can no longer load a career or save to start a new career. All my controller settings are lost and stats. This game is now unplayable, totally gutted :-(

Platform
    XBOX1
    Welcome in the club I've lost a 120h savegame. So you're not alone. Reason in my case was that the savegame was to big more than 250 mb. Cause I saved big replaydata. Since then I try to hold my savegame under 200mb. Really don't now what the matter was. But since then my savegame works. But when it happen again I'm really pissed of because I have now 20 season in career and nearly all goals. So it would be nice if the issue can be fixed asap.
    If life gives you lemons than make lemonade out of it
    Xbox gamertag Psychomantyx .....
    Favorite Racinggames: Assetto Corsa - PCars - F1 2017 and lot others since Grand Prix Legends ..........
    The following user likes this Post: Jay sysum

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay sysum View Post
    Please watch the link for details

http://youtu.be/ScqdnonOHOE

I can no longer load a career or save to start a new career. All my controller settings are lost and stats. This game is now unplayable, totally gutted :-(
    rename the default.sav to something else and see if it lets you start again. Should be under my documents in the project cars folder I think.
    MSI X99 Gaming 7, 16GB Hyper-X XMP Predator EVGA SC ACX 2 980Ti 1252/1446 boost ram 7776Ghz 64deg max, I7 5820K running at 4.6Ghz 60deg max, Corsair RM850, Thrustmaster T500RS and F1/T28 leather rim, Windows 8.1, Rift dk2, gt omega rs6 pro, 1080p triples bezel corrected to 6080*1080, Game settings at max except in-game AA, Nvidia inspector/maxwell AA on/transparency on/32*CSAA/8*SGSS/FXAA on, sim vibe chassis/4*Reckhorn 200s 200 watt Onkyo Amp.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    This is an Xbox 1 fault.
    Last edited by Jay sysum; 27-07-2015 at 16:29.

Platform
    PC
    This is an Xbox 1 fault.
    ah sorry, could have sworn you had pc as platform. Useless suggestion from me then.
    MSI X99 Gaming 7, 16GB Hyper-X XMP Predator EVGA SC ACX 2 980Ti 1252/1446 boost ram 7776Ghz 64deg max, I7 5820K running at 4.6Ghz 60deg max, Corsair RM850, Thrustmaster T500RS and F1/T28 leather rim, Windows 8.1, Rift dk2, gt omega rs6 pro, 1080p triples bezel corrected to 6080*1080, Game settings at max except in-game AA, Nvidia inspector/maxwell AA on/transparency on/32*CSAA/8*SGSS/FXAA on, sim vibe chassis/4*Reckhorn 200s 200 watt Onkyo Amp.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    This is the XBOX section after all.
    XBOX ONE, 51" Goggle box, Playseat Evo, Thrustmaster TX, GTE wheel, an old pair of TOMS and a wifey to bring refreshments!

Platform
    XBOX1
    I've had the same issue 4 times now. It always seems to be when I'm saving a replay over 30 minutes long.
    The following user likes this Post: Jay sysum

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Managed to get it working again although I've lost all my control setup and car setups. Career lost and all stats but replays all there.

I didn't connect to Xbox live before starting the game. I loaded the game then signed in when prompted by project cars. This has worked ok so far but I'm gutted I've lost all my tunes and stats

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Managed to get it working again although I've lost all my control setup and car setups. Career lost and all stats but replays all there.

I didn't connect to Xbox live before starting the game. I loaded the game then signed in when prompted by project cars. This has worked ok so far but I'm gutted I've lost all my tunes and stats
    This happened to me after the first patch as I was saving a large replay. I didn't know about the whole cloud save/replay issue at the time. Lost everything but soldiered on with a new save. Now I don't save replays, which stinks, but I've not run into any issues

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I'm just gonna make sure I take notes of all my car setups, it takes a long time sometimes to find those extra tenth's. I usually race in GT3 and if I'm honest I have'nt driven anything much other than the Porsche in GT3 class. I lost a great setup at Bruno with average times of 1:59:8s. All I could manage with a quick setup last night was 2:01:5s.... Sad to think I'm gonna have to write down my setups